Gujarat PSC Educational Service, Class-1 ( Administrative Branch ) Exam 2015
Gujarat Public Service Commission,
Website : http://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/ or http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in/
Gujarat Educational Service, Class-1 ( Administrative Branch ) Exam 2015
Last Date for Applying GPSC Educational Service Class-1 ( Administrative Branch ) is 13.02.2015.
Total 07 Posts as mentioned below.
|Sr. No.||Category||Total Posts||Out of Category Wise Posts Reserved for Women|
|1.||General ( Unreserved )||03||01|
|2.||S. & E. B. C.||02||00|
Important Note :
- If suitable candidates are not found for the posts reserved for women, the GPSC posts will be allotted to male candidates of the same category.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories are free to apply as general category candidates. In that cas the criteria will be applicable as per unreserved category.
- As per change in reservation quota for women vide State Govt. Notification Dtd. 11-11-2014 the procedure of selection – recommendation will be done in accordance with the instruction from the department.
Education Qualification & Experience for GPSC Educational Service Recruitment 2015 :
- Posses a Bachelor’s degree with First class or a Bachelor’s degree with a Second class and a Master’s degree with Second class in Arts or Science or Commerce of Law or Agriculture or an equivalent educational qualification obtained University established or recognized by or under the Central or State Act in India, or any other educational institution recognised as such by law in India or from an institution deemed to be University under section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or an institution recognized by the Government.
- Posses a degree in teaching or education or an equivalent of higher degree or Diploma in Education.
2. Have atleast seen year’s experience in teaching or inspection or administration or in any one of them.
3. Posseses adequate knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi or both.
4. Posseses the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and recruitment ( General ) Rules, 1967.
5. Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxed in favour of a candidate who is already in the service of the Government of Gujarat in accordance with the provisions of the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and recruitment ( General ) Rules, 1967.
Pay Scale for GPSC Educational Service Class I 2015: 15,600/- to 39,100/- + 5,400/- Grade Pay.
GPSC Educational Service Class I Age Limit 2015 : Not more than 40 years. The age limit will be relaxed in case of female candidates belonging to S. E. B. C. candidates, S. C. candidates and physically disabled candidates as per rules. Age shall be computed with reference to the last date of receipt of Application Form.
Upper Age Limit for GPSC Educational Service shall be relaxed as under :
|Sl. No.||Category||Upper Age Limit|
|1.||Candidates of Gujarat origin, belonging to S. & E. B. C. and S. C. Reserved category.||5 years ( Maximum age limit is 45 years )|
|2.||Women Candidates belonging to unreserved category.||5 years ( Maximum age limit is 45 years )|
|3.||Women Candidates belonging to S. & E. B. C. and S. C. reserved category.||10 Years ( including 05 yrs. Relaxation for women Maximum age limit 45 years )|
|4.||Ex. Serviceman, including E.C.O / S.S.C.O||Maximum age limit 40 years|
|5.||Physically Disabled Candidates. ( According to the GR ) BL ( Both Legs ), OL ( One Leg ), OA (One Arm), OAL ( One Arm & Leg ) and LV ( Low Vision Moderate group, i.e. 40% and above up to 75% ), are eligible to apply for the same.||10 Years ( Maximum age limit 45 years )|
|6.||A candidate who already in Gujarat Government Service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.||The upper age relaxation shall be admissible as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and recruitment ( General ) Rules, 1967.|