Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 for Junior Scale Officer
Goa Public Service Commission
Block ‘C’, 1st Floor,
Dada Vaidya Road,
Goa – 403 001.
Website : http://goapsc.gov.in
Goa PSC Online applications are invited for the below mentioned posts. The last date for filling up the applications is 02.07.2015. Candidates should carefully read the “Instructions” available on Commission’s website before filling the application online.
I. Personnel Department, Secretariat
1. Junior Scale Officer of Goa Civil Service – 22 posts ( 5 – ST, 6 – OBC, 11 – UR ), Out of the 22 posts, two posts are reserved for PH and one post is reserved for CFF ).
Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer Pay Scale 2015 : 15,600 – 39,100 + 5,400/-.
Age Limit for Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer 2015 : Not exceeding 42 years.
Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer Educational & Other Qualifications 2015 :
Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer Essential Qualification 2015 :
- Degree of a recognised University.
- Knowledge of Konkani.
Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer Desirable Qualification 2015 : Knowledge of Marathi.
1. Out of the 22 posts, filling up of 09 posts ( 3 – UR, 3 – ST, 1 – OBC, 1 – PH, 1 – CFF ) are subject to any order that may be passed by the Honble Supreme Court in SLP ( Civil ) No. 14797-14798/2013 and 20426/2013.
2. All eligible candidates responding to this advertisement will be admitted for written examination.
3. The Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer written examination shall be of 250 marks as per below mentioned details :
|Subjects||Sections||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper - I||Part A|
|Paper - II||50 marks||1:00 hr.|
4. The syllabus for the Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer examination is published in Official Gazette Series I, No. 27 dated 03.10.2013 and can be seen at www.goaprintingpress.gov.in. The same is also available on Goa Public Service Commission’s website.
5. The pass percentage of marks for written examination is 65%. Provided that if adequate number of candidates from reserved categories securing pass percentage at the written examination are not available to be called for the interview in respect of vacancies reserved for them, then, to the extent of such shortfall, the pass percentage for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes shall be minimum 55 percent of marks and for Other Backward Class, Physically Handicapped and for Children of Freedom Fighters, it shall be minimum 60 percent of marks.
6. The marks earmarked for Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer interview are 30.
7. The Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer final selection 2015 will be in order of merit based on the combined marks scored by the candidates in written examination and interview.
8. Individual Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer call letters alongwith hall ticket will be sent to the candidates with detailed instructions for examination. The date of Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer examination shall also be published in local dailies.
9. The Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer selection of candidates is further subject to the relevant rules in force.