Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 for Insurance Medical Officer
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
(A) Name of Post / Posts :
1. Insurance Medical Officer ( IMO ) ESI scheme, Assam under Labour and Employment Deptt.
- Number of Post : 18 ( Eighteen )
OC OBC / MOBC STP SC STH Total Post reserved for P.W.D. & type of disability. Total RFW Total RFW Total RFW Total RFW Total RFW Total RFW 9 3 2 1 4 1 2 0 1 0 18 5 1 ( OH )
- Scale of Pay : 12,000/- to 40,000/- with grade pay of 5400/- P.M. plus other usual allowances as per the Rule.
- Age : (a) Not less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories of candidates as per existing Rules.
- Educational Qualification : Minimum qualification should be MBBS having Registration under Assam Medical Council, 1960.
- Preference : Preference will be given to the candidate having Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Medicine / Surgery / Pediatrics / O&G / Radiology / Pathology / Anesthesiology.
B. How to Apply for Assam PSC Recruitment Jobs 2015
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 17.06.2015.
- Applications ( including applications received through post ) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Assam Public Service Commission.
- All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations / Corporations / Boards / Bodies or in private employments may submit their APSC application direct to the Commission subject to fulfilling the condition. If any such candidate forwards his / her application through his / her Controlling Officer / Employer, he / she should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer / Employer before the closing date.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him / her to join the new post.
- Candidates in the service of the State Govt. of Assam claiming age relaxation in terms of Personnel (B) O.M No. ABP 513/79/9, dated 27-03-1980 and O.M No. ABP 73/89/17, dated 04-01-1992 must submit the necessary recommendations from the employers within 30 days from the last date submission of forms.
How to fill up the Form for Assam PSC Recruitment 2015
- Applicants must affix 1 ( One ) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue / adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The APSC Commission shall not be responsible for detachment / loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates / mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate / mark sheet etc. declared by himself / herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his / her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate ( where necessary ) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Incomplete application in terms of the APSC Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
C. APSC Written Test / Interview 2015 :
If the number of applications received is large, the :
- Assam Public Service Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of APSC advertisement. – Or
- By holding Screening test ( Multiple choice objective type written examination ) which will be notified in due course.
D. The list of candidates whose APSC applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website ( www.apsc.nic.in ) showing grounds of rejections in due course.