Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 for Registrar, Junior Engineer (Civil)
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
The following posts of Registrar/Resident Physician/Resident Surgeon/Refractionist/Demonstrator etc. in various Deptt. of Medical Colleges in the state of Assam under H.& F.W.(B) Deptt.
Assam PSC Number of the Post 2016 : 129
|SI.No||Name of the Service / Post & Department||Open Category||Reserved for OBC/MOBC||Reserved for S.C.||Reserved for S.T.P.||Reserved for S.T.H.||Grand Total||Posts reserved for PWD and type of Disability|
|1.||Demonstrator, Anatomy||08||02||00||00||02||01||00||00||01||00||11||03||01 Post for OH|
|3.||Demonstrator, Bio-Chemistry||05||01||01||00||01||00||01||00||01||00||09||01||01 Post for OH|
|6.||Demonstrator, Pathology (including blood bank)||09||03||05||01||00||00||00||00||03||01||17||05||01 Post for OH|
|7.||Demonstrator/Registrar, Forensic & State Medicine||04||01||01||00||00||00||01||00||01||00||07||01|
|8.||Demonstrator, Community Medicine (SPM)||03||01||02||00||01||00||01||00||01||00||08||01||01 Post for OH|
|9.||Registrar / Resident Physician, Pediatrics (including ICI/Emergency)||02||00||01||00||00||00||00||00||00||00||03||00|
|10.||Registrar / Resident Surgeon, Orthopedics (including ICU/Emergency)||03||01||01||00||01||00||01||00||00||00||06||01|
|11.||Registrar / Resident Surgeon, ENT||02||00||00||00||00||00||00||00||00||00||02||00|
|12.||Registrar / Resident Surgeon, O&G (including *Rural Service)||02||00||01||00||00||00||00||00||00||00||03||00|
|13.||Registrar / Anesthetist, Anesthesiology (including ICU & Emergency *Rural Service)||03||01||01||00||01||00||01||00||00||00||06||01|
|14.||Registrar / Demonstrator, Radiology (including ICU / Emergency)||02||00||01||00||00||00||00||00||00||00||03||00|
|15.||Registrar / Resident Physician, Psychiatry||02||00||01||00||00||00||01||00||00||00||04||00|
|16.||Registrar / Refractionist, Opthalmology||02||00||01||00||00||00||01||00||00||00||04||00|
|17.||Registrar / Resident Physician, Medicine (including TID and ICU/Emergency)||06||02||03||01||02||00||00||00||01||00||12||03|
|18.||Registrar / Resident Surgeon, Surgery (including ICU/Emergency)||04||01||02||00||00||00||00||00||00||00||06||01|
|19.||Registrar / Resident Physician, TB & Chest||02||00||01||00||01||00||00||00||00||00||04||00|
|20.||Registrar / Resident Physician, Dentistry||02||00||01||00||00||00||01||00||00||00||04||00|
Assam PSC Eligibility 2016
Assam PSC 2016 Pay Scale : 15,600/- to39,100/- PM with Grade Pay of6000/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Assam PSC Age Limit 2016 :
- A candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 43 years as on 03rd March, 2016 as per Govt. OM No. ABP 06/2016/4, dated 03rd March, 2016. The upper age limit is relaxable up to five years in case of SC/STP/STH candidates.
- Relaxation for upper age may be considered as per existing rules.
Assam PSC Educational Qualification 2016 : MD or MS degree in the concerned subject.
Preference shall be given to the doctors working under regulation 3(f) of APSC.
Assam PSC Vacancy Details 2016
Number of Vacancies for Assam PSC 2016 : 68
Assam PSC Department : Public Health Engineering Department.
Assam PSC Name of the Post 2016 : Junior Engineer (Civil)
Open Category : Total : 35, RFW : 11
Reserved for OBC/MOBC : Total : 18, RFW : 05
Reserved for S.C. : Total : 05, RFW : 02
Reserved for S.T.P. : Total : 07, RFW : 02
Reserved for S.T.H. : Total : 03, RFW : 01
Grand Total : Total : 68, RFW : 21
Assam PSC Junior Engineer Eligibility 2016
Assam PSC Salary for Junior Engineer 2016 : 5,200/- to20,200/- with Grade Pay of3300/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Age Limit for Assam PSC Junior Engineer 2016 :
A Candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 43 years as on 03rd March, 2016 as per Govt. OM No. ABP 06/2016/4, dated 03rd March, 2016. The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates of reserved categories as per provision of the aforesaid O.M. in addition to existing rules in force.
Assam PSC Junior Engineer 2016 Qualification : A candidate must have passed the 3 years diploma course in civil engineering from an Institution recognized by AICTE.
Assam PSC Vacancy Details 2016
Assam PSC Vacancies 2016 : 34
Assam PSC Department : Industries and Commerce Department.
Name of the Assam PSC Post 2016 : Assistant Manager / Superintendent of Industries / Assistant Industries Officer
Open Category : Total : 17, RFW : 05
Reserved for OBC/MOBC : Total : 09, RFW : 02
Reserved for S.C. : Total : 03, RFW : 01
Reserved for S.T.P. : Total : 03, RFW : 01
Reserved for S.T.H. : Total : 02
Total : Total : 34, RFW : 09
Lateral Reservation for PWD : O.H. : 01
- O.H(Orthopedically Handicapped).
- (3% reservation for physically handicapped is applicable in all categories as lateral reservation)
Assam PSC Eligibility 2016
Scale of Pay for Assam PSC 2016 : 12,000/- to 40,000/- (PB-4) with Grade Pay of 5400/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Assam PSC Age Limit 2016 :
Minimum 21 years and maximum 43 years as on 03rd March, 2016 as per Govt. OM No. ABP 06/2016/04, dated 03rd March, 2016. The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 year in case of SC/STP/STH candidates as per Govt. Rules.
Assam PSC Educational Qualification 2016 :
A candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in any branch of engineering or in Arts/Science/Commerce of a University or any other institution in India or abroad recognized by the Govt. for the purpose with minimum Second class major in any specific subject or distinction in Degree course.
Assam PSC Application Form 2016 :
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the Assam Public Service Commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 05th September, 2016
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test/Vivavoce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/Boards/Bodies or in private employments should forward his/her application through his/her Controlling Officer/Employer. He/She should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer/Employer before the closing date.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
How to Fill up the Form for Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 :
- Applicants must affix 1 copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration/statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate/Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate/Registration Certificate/Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
Assam PSC Written Test/Interview 2016 :
If the number of applications received is large, the
- Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement. or
- By holding Screening test (Multiple choice objective type written examination) which will be notified in due course.
The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website (www.apsc.nic.in) showing grounds of rejections in due course.