Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 for Medical and Health Officer I
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under – mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as mentioned below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Name of the Assam PSC Post 2016 :
Medical and Health Officer – 1 under Health Family Welfare (A) Department :
|OC||OBC / MOBC||SC||ST(P)||ST(H)||Total||Post reserved for PWD & type of disability|
|No. of Post||RFW||No. of Post||RFW||No. of Post||RFW||No. of Post||RFW||No. of Post||RFW||No. of Post||RFW||RFW|
Total Post for Assam PSC 2016 : 786
Reserved for PWD :
Low vision and Blind with aids : 08
Hearing Handicapped with aids : 08
Locomotors Disability or Orthopedically Handicapped with at least one arm and both legs : 08
N.B : Condition : Govt.servant joining the service of the State Govt. on or after 1st February, 2005 shall not be governed by the Assam Service (Pension) Rules, 1969 and orders issued there under from time to time. So far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned they will be governed by a new set of pension Rules, which are already formulated with the New Pension Scheme 2005.
Application Form for Assam PSC 2016 :
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in
- The last date of receiving duly filled up Assam PSC application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 30th July, 2016.
- Assam PSC Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Assam PSC Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Vivavoce Assam PSC interview where necessary as decided by the Assam PSC Commission.
- All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations / Corporations / Boards / Bodies or in private employments should forward his / her application through his / her Controlling Officer / Employer. He / She should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer / Employer before the closing date.
- The Assam Public Service Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him / her to join the new post.
Instructions for Assam PSC 2016 :
- Applicants must affix 1 copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the Assam PSC application form firmly with good quality glue / adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Assam Public Service Commission shall not be responsible for detachment / loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates / mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate / mark sheet etc. declared by himself / herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the Assam PSC application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his / her Assam PSC application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules / Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Assam Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
Assam PSC Written Test and Interview 2016 :
If the number of Assam PSC applications received is large, the
- Assam Public Service Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement. (OR)
- By holding Screening test (Multiple choice objective type written examination) which will be notified in due course.
The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website (www.apsc.nic.in) showing grounds of rejections in due course.