Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 for Lecturers
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under rules of the Govt. of Assam.
A. The following posts of Lecturer are at Regional Dental College, Guwahati under Health & Family Welfare (B) Deptt.
No. of posts : 12 ( Twelve )
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Requisite Qualification||No. of Vacancy||Category||Post Reserved for PWD & Type of Disability|
|Total||12 ( twelve ) nos.|
|1.||Lecturer of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||2 ( two )||OC||1|
|2.||Lecturer of Oral Pathology & Oral Microbiology and Dental Anatomy||MDS in Oral Pathology & Oral Microbiology and Dental Anatomy||2 ( two )||OC – 1|
OBC – 1
|3.||Lecturer of Pedodontics||MDS in Pedodontics||2 ( two )||OC – 1|
OBC – 1
|4.||Lecturer of Conservative ( Operative ) Dentistry||MDS in Conservative ( Operative ) Dentistry||2 ( two )||OC – 1|
OBC – 1
|5.||Lecturer of Oral Medicine and Dental Radiology||MDS in Oral Medicine and Dental Radiology||2 ( two )||OC – 1|
OBC – 1
|6.||Lecturer of Periodontics||MDS in Periodontics||1 ( one )||OBC||Nil|
|7.||Lecturer of Public Health Dentistry||MDS in Public Health Dentistry||1 ( one )||OC||Nil|
Assam PSC Lecturers Pay Scale 2016 : 15,600 – 39,100/- PM and Grade Pay of 7000/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules. Preference shall be given to the doctors in Regulation 3(f) of APSC at Regional Dental College, Guwahati.
Age Limit for Assam PSC Lecturers 2016 : Between 21 years to 38 years as on 01/01/2015. Relaxation for upper age will be considered as per existing norms.
B. How to Apply for Assam PSC Lecturers 2016 :
- Assam PSC Lecturers Application form 2016 may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up Assam PSC Lecturers application form in the Assam Public Service Commission’s office is fixed on 16.01.2016.
- Assam PSC Lecturer Applications ( including applications received through post ) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Assam PSC Lecturer Applications 2016 which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Assam Public Service Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Assam PSC Commission.
- All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations / Corporations / Boards / Bodies or in private employments should forward his / her application through his / her Controlling Officer / Employer. He / She should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer / Employer before the closing date.
- The Assam Public Service Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him / her to join the new post.
How to Fill Up the Assam PSC Lecturer Application Form 2016
- Applicants must affix 1 ( One ) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue / adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Assam Public Service Commission shall not be responsible for detachment / loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates / mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate / mark sheet etc. declared by himself / herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his / her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules / Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate ( where necessary ) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Assam Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
C. Assam PSC Lecturer Written Test / Interview 2016 :
If the number of applications received is large, the
- Assam Public Service Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement.
- By holding Screening test ( Multiple choice objective type written examination ) which will be notified in due course.
- The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website ( www.apsc.nic.in ) showing grounds of rejections in due course.