Assam PSC Recruitment 2013 for Junior Engineer ( Agriculture )
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated against each and carrying usual allowances as admissible under rules of the Govt. of Assam.
The candidates should be within the age range ( based on Matric / HSLC / HSSLC Certificates ) as indicated against each post.
Application forms are obtainable from the Issue & Receipt Section of the Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 22 on written requisition addressed to the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission stating clearly the name of the post and Department, upto 4.00 PM during office hours except holidays or by downloading the same from the APSC website www.apsc.nic.in
The last date of issue of application form by the undersigned and submission of application form duly filled up to the Assam Public Service Commission’s office is fixed on 05.06.2013.
5 posts of Junior Engineer ( Agriculture ) under Agriculture Department
|STP||3 ( Three ) ( 1 for woman )|
|OBC / MOBC||1 ( One )|
|Unreserved||1 ( One )|
Assam PSC Junior Engineer 2013 Pay Scale : 5200/- to 20200/- ( PB – 2 ) with Grade pay of 3300/- P.M plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Age Limit for Assam PSC Junior Engineer 2013 : 18 years to 38 years as on 1st January, 2013. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC / ST candidates.
Assam PSC Junior Engineer 2013 Educational Qualification : 3 years Engineering Diploma holder in Agricultural Engineering or Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized Institutions. Preference will be given to the Agricultural Engineering Diploma holders.
Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars including original Treasury Challan for 5.00 ( 2.50 for SC and ST ) as application fee showing name of post and Department and also full Head of Account “Non Tax Revenue – other non tax revenue-0051-PSC, 102-state public service commission application / examination fee receipt of A.P.S.C.” as called for in the application form supplied by the Assam Public Service Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective post shall be called for interview / written test where necessary as decided by the Assam Public Service Commission.
Fee ( payable through Treasury Challan ) only is non-refundable and non-inter-transferable from one post to another. Candidates who apply for different posts appearing in Assam PSC advertisement must submit separate set of testimonials and Treasury Challans for each post. However, candidates who are not employed need not furnish the above Treasury Challan for any post.
All candidates whether in Govt. Service or in Govt. owned undertaking or other similar organizations / Corporations / Boards / Bodies or in private employments may submit their application direct to the Assam Public Service Commission subject to fulfilling the condition that the candidate should inform his / her Head of Office / Department in writing that he / she is applying for the post, and sign the Declaration printed on the application form. If any such candidate forwards his / her application through his / her Controlling Officer / Employer, he / she should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date of receipt of filled in application form, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer / Employer before the closing date. No advance copy of application shall be treated as valid for determination of eligibility of a candidate.
- Canvassing in any form with any official of the Assam Public Service Commission in respect of any candidature shall be treated as a disqualification.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. When / if the number of applications received are large, the Assam Public Service Commission may short-list the number of candidates either
- On the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement or
- By holding written examination which will be notified in due course.
- In case of single post like Director, Principal of an Institution, Head of Department ETC., no shortlisting / Weeding out shall be Necessary.
- The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission website ( www.apsc.nic.in ) showing grounds of rejections in due course.
- The applicants must furnish two signed copies of their recent passport size photograph along with their applications.
- The practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates / mark sheet etc. had since been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate / mark sheet etc. declared by himself / herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.