Assam PSC Recruitment 2014 for Junior Assistant
Government of Assam,
Office of the Deputy Commissioner ( Personnel Branch ),
As per approval of the General Administration Department, Dispur, Guwahati-6 vide Govt, letter No. GAG (B) 351/2013/7 dated 7-01-2014 applications are invited in Standard Form of application in Part-lX of the Assam Gazette from the intending candidates who are citizens of India for recruitment of the below mentioned posts in the amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Udalguri in the usual pay band with Grade Pay mentioned against it and other usual allowances as admissible.
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts ( Category wise )||Pay Scale|
|Junior Assistant||SC||02||5200/- to 20,200/- ( GP - 2200 )|
|ST ( P )||Nil|
|ST ( H )||Nil|
|OBC / MOBC||Nil|
30% reservation for woman will be filled-up as per Assam Women ( Reservation of Vacancies in Services and Posts ) Rules, 2005. Reservation for people with disability will be covered by O.M. No. ABP.144/95/110 dated 5-11-2011.
How to Apply for Assam PSC Recruitment for Junior Assistant 2014 :
1. Candidates who are in Govt, service should submit their applications through proper channel within the last date.
Assam PSC Junior Assistant Job Educational Qualification 2014 :
2. The applicant must have passed the HSSLC or its equivalent examination from recognized Board / University with basic knowledge of computer like MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point Presentation etc. and Type writing.
Age Limit for Assam PSC Junior Assistant 2014 :
3. Age should not be more than 38 years and not less than 18 years as on 01.01.2014. Upper age limit is relaxable as per existing rules in force for the reserved category.
4. The name of the applicant must be registered in any Employment Exchange and details of registration is to be quoted at the appropriate column of the application form.
5. The application should be addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Udalguri, P.O. Udalguri, Pin – 784 509, Dist. Udalguri, Assam and the envelope containing the application should be superscribed giving the name of the post applied for. A self addressed envelope affixing postage stamp worth 5/-, 3 ( three ) copies of recent pass port size photographs, attested copies of all educational / other testimonials / Caste certificates are to be enclosed along with the application.
6. The intending candidates may contact Personnel Branch, Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Udalguri for any kind of information in this regard.
7. Last date of receipt of application is 24.01.2014 upto 4:00 PM. No application will be entertained after expiry of the last date.
8. Written test will be held on 09.02.2014 ( Sunday ) for the above mentioned posts.
9. Venue for written test and Viva Voice and Computer / Type writing test will be notified through Website of udalguri.gov.in and email@example.com and by affixing in Notice Board of D.C.’s Office, Udalguri and communicated to the applicants by post.
10. List of selected candidates for written test will be available in the Website : udalguri.gov.in and no separate calling letter will be issued in this respect.
11. List of disqualified candidates for the interview will be notified by affixing list on Notice Board of D.C.’s Office, Udalguri.
12. The appointees will be governed by the contributory New Pension Rule introduced by the Govt, of Assam.
13. Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.