Assam PSC Recruitment 2015 for Block Development Officer
Assam PSC Block Development Officer Main Written Exam will be held on 25th & 26th June 2016.
|25th June 2016|
( Saturday )
|10:00 AM to 1:00 PM||General Studies||APSC Exam Hall,
Khanapara, GHY - 22
|2:00 PM to 5:00 PM||General English|
|26th June 2016|
( Sunday )
|10:00 AM to 11:30 AM||General Mathematics|
Syllabus for Assam PSC Block Development Officer Main Exam 2016
1. General Studies : (Degree Standard) Full Marks : 100 Marks
Current Events, Assam Economy, Assam History, Economics, Environment / Ecology, Panchayat / Rural Development.
2. General English : (Degree Standard) Full Marks : 100 Marks
Essay, Precis, Comprehension, Report, English Grammar.
3. Mathematics : (H.S.L.C. Standard) Full Marks : 50 Marks
Fundamental theorem of Arithmetic, Real numbers, Polynomials, Algebraic Method of solving a pair of linear equations in two variables, Elimination Method, Quadratic equation, Arithmetic Progression, Triangles, Co-ordinate Geometry (Distance formula, area of the triangles, condition of collinearly), Introduction to Trigonometry (Trigonometric Ratio of some specific angles, complementary angles, Trigonometric identities, Applications of Trigonometry.), Circles (Tangent to a circle, Number of tangents from a point on a circle.)
A. Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of Constitution of India for the under mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Name of Post / Posts :
1. Block Development Officer under Panchayat & Rural Development Department
- Number of Assam PSC Block Development Officer Post : 11 ( eleven ).
Name of the Service / Post UR OBC / MOB C SC STP STH Total Post Reserved for P.W.D & Type of Disability No. of Post WR No. of Post WR No. of Post WR No. of Post WR No. of Post WR No. of Post WR BDO 9 3 Nil Nil 1 Nil Nil Nil 1 Nil 11 3 Nil
- Assam PSC Block Development Officer Pay Scale 2015 : Pay Band – 3 8000/- to 35,000/- with Grade pay of 4,700/-.
- Age Limit for Assam PSC Block Development Officer 2015 : 21 years to 38 years as on 01.01.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC / STP / STH candidates.
- Assam PSC Block Development Officer Educational Qualification 2015 : Graduate in any discipline.
- Assam PSC Block Development Officer : The candidate will be selected through written test and oral interview. The shortlisted candidates from the written test will be called for an oral interview. The final selection for Assam PSC Block Development Officer will be made on the basis of the aggregate marks secured by the candidates in both written test and oral interview. The Assam PSC Block Development Officer written test will be of 250 marks and questions will be on the following subjects.
- General English : 100 Marks.
- General Studies and General Awareness : 100 Marks.
- General Mathematics : 50 Marks ( HSLC standard ).
- Viva – Voce Interview : 38 Marks.
The medium of Assam PSC Block Development Officer examination will be in English.
Assam PSC Block Development Officer Exam Centre 2015 : Assam PSC Block Development Officer Examination will be conducted in the following centres : Bongaigaon, Guwahati, Tezpur, Dibrugarh, Jorhat and Silchar. Candidates may appear in any of the above mentioned centres.
B. How to Apply for Assam PSC Block Development Officer Exam 2015 :
- Assam PSC Block Development Officer Application form 2015 may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in
- The last date of receiving duly filled up Assam PSC Block Development Officer application form in the Assam Public Service Commission’s office is fixed on 02.02.2015.
- Assam PSC Block Development Officer Applications ( including applications received through post ) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Candidates in the service of the State Govt. of Assam claiming age relaxation in terms of Personnel (B) O.M No. ABP 513/79/9, dated 27.03.1980 and O.M No. ABP 73/89/17, dated 04.01.1992 must submit the necessary recommendations from the employers within 30 days from the last date submission of forms.
How to Fill Up The Assam PSC Block Development Officer Exam Form 2015 :
- Applicants must affix 1 ( One ) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue / adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Assam Public Service Commission shall not be responsible for detachment / loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates / mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate / mark sheet etc. declared by himself / herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his / her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules / Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate ( where necessary ) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Assam Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Assam PSC Block Development Officer Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars including original Treasury Challan for 150.00 ( 75.00 for SC and ST ) as examination fees showing name of post and Department and also full Head of Account ‘Non Tax Revenue-Other Non Tax Revenue-0051-PSC, 102 – State Public Service Commission Application / Examination fee receipt of A.P.S.C.’ as called for in the application form supplied by the Assam Public Service Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a written test and Viva-voce interview by the Assam Public Service Commission. Fee ( payable through Treasury Challan only ) is nonrefundable and non-inter-transferable from one post to another.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Assam PSC Block Development Officer Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
C. The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in ) showing grounds of rejections in due course.