Assam PSC Recruitment 2014 for District Sports Officer & Junior Physicist
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
(A) Name of Assam PSC Post / Posts :
1. District Sports Officer, under Sports & Youth Welfare Deptt.
- Number of Assam PSC District Sports Officer Post :7 ( Seven )
UR OBC / MOBC STP SC STH Total Post reserved for P.W.D. & type of disability. No. of Post WR No. of Post WR No. of Post WR No. of Post WR No. of Post WR No. of Post WR 6 2 1 - - - - - - - 7 2 -
- Scale of Pay for Assam PSC District Sports Officer 2014 : Pay band 8,000/- to 35,000/- with Grade Pay of 4700/- P.M. plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- Assam PSC District Sports Officer Age Limit 2014 : 21 years to 38 years on the 1st day of January, 2014. The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC / ST candidates.
- Educational Qualification for Assam PSC District Sports Officer : A candidate must be a Degree holder in Arts / Science / Commerce from a recognized University with a bachelor Degree or Diploma in Physical Education ( BPED ) from a recognized physical training institute or 3 years bachelor degree in Physical Education ( BPE ) from a recognized physical training institute.
2. Junior Physicist under H.&F.W.(B) Deptt.
- Number of Assam PSC Junior Physicist Posts : 5 ( five )
UR OBC / MOBC STP SC STH Total Post reserved for P.W.D. & type of disability. No. of Post WR No. of Post WR No. of Post WR No. of Post WR No. of Post WR No. of Post WR 3 1 1 - 1 - - - - - 5 1 1 ( one ) post of OH
- Scale of Pay for Assam PSC Junior Physicist 2014 : 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade pay of 6,000/- P.M. plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- Assam PSC Junior Physicist Age Limit 2014 : 21 years to 38 years as on 01.01.2014. The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC / STP / STH candidates.
- Educational Qualification for Assam PSC Junior Physicist : Candidates should possess Master Degree in physics with UGC Norms from a recognized university either from India or Abroad with P.G. Diploma / Post Graduate Degree in Radio-Logical Physics recognized by AERB like ( Home Bhaba National University / Bombay University ) BARC etc.
B. How to Apply for Assam PSC Recruitment 2014
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 22.08.2014.
- Applications ( including applications received through post ) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars including original Treasury Challan for 5.00 ( 2.50 for SC and ST ) as application fee showing name of post and Department and also full Head of Account ‘Non Tax Revenue-Other Non Tax Revenue-0051-PSC, 102-State Public Service Commission Application / Examination Fee Receipt OF A.P.S.C.’ as called for in the application form supplied by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- Fee ( payable through Treasury Challan only ) is non-refundable and non-inter-transferable from one post to another. However, candidates who are not employed need not furnish the application fee.
- All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations / Corporations / Boards / Bodies or in private employments may submit their application direct to the Commission subject to fulfilling the condition. If any such candidate forwards his / her application through his / her Controlling Officer / Employer, he / she should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer / Employer before the closing date.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him / her to join the new post.
- Candidates in the service of the State Govt. of Assam claiming age relaxation in terms of Personnel (B) O.M No. ABP 513/79/9, dated 27-03-1980 and O.M No. ABP 73/89/17, dated 04-01-1992 must submit the necessary recommendations from the employers within 30 days from the last date submission of forms.
How to Fill up the Form for Assam PSC Recruitment 2014
- Applicants must affix 1 ( One ) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue / adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment / loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates / mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate / mark sheet etc. declared by himself / herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his / her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules / Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate ( where necessary ) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
C. Written Test / Interview :
If the number of applications received is large, the
- Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement.
- By holding Screening test ( Multiple choice objective type written examination ) which will be notified in due course.
D. The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website ( www.apsc.nic.in ) showing grounds of rejections in due course.