Assam PSC Recruitment 2013 for Director of Elementary / SCERT / Secondary / Higher Education
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated against each and carrying usual allowances as admissible under rules of the Govt. of Assam. The candidates should be within the age range ( based on Matric / HSLC / HSSLC Certificates ) as indicated against each post.
Application forms for Assam PSC recruitment 2013 are obtainable from the Issue & Receipt Section of the Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on written requisition addressed to the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission stating clearly the name of the post and Department, upto 4.00 PM during office hours except holidays Or by downloading the same from the APSC website www.apsc.nic.in
1. 4 ( Four ) Posts of Director of Elementary / SCERT / Secondary / Higher Education, Assam.
Scale of Pay : 12,000/- to 40,000/- PB-4 plus Grade pay of 7,600/-
Age : Maximum limit is 50 years as on 1st January of the year of advertisement.
Educational Qualification : First Class or High Second Class Master Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce from any recognized Indian University or its equivalent and atleast 10 years teaching experience with atleast 5 years administrative experience. Members of Assam Education Service having minimum 5 years administrative experience will be eligible to apply for the post provided they are within the prescribed age limit.
The last date of issue of application form for Assam PSC 2013 by the undersigned and submission of application form duly filled up to the Assam Public Service Commission’s office is fixed on 30th May, 2013. Assam PSC Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars including original Treasury Challan for 5.00 ( 2.50 for SC and ST ) as application fee showing name of post and Department and also full Head of Account ‘Non Tax Revenue-Other Non Tax Revenue-0051-PSC, 102-State Public Service Commission Application / Examination Fee Receipt of A.P.S.C.’ as called for in the application form supplied by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective post shall be called for interview / written test where necessary as decided by the Assam PSC Commission.
Fee ( payable through Treasury Challan ) only is non-refundable and non-inter-transferable from one post to another. Candidates who apply for different posts appearing in Assam PSC advertisement must submit separate set of testimonials and Treasury Challans for each post. However, candidates who are not employed need not furnish the above Treasury Challan for any post. All candidates whether in Govt. Service or in Govt. owned undertaking or other similar organizations / Corporations / Boards / Bodies or in private employments may submit their application direct to the Assam Public Service Commission subject to fulfilling the condition that the candidate should inform his / her Head of Office / Department in writing that he / she is applying for the Assam PSC post, and sign the Declaration printed on the application form.
If any such candidate forwards his / her application through his / her Controlling Officer / Employer, he / she should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date of receipt of filled in application form, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer / Employer before the closing date. No advance copy of application shall be treated as valid for determination of eligibility of a candidate.
- Canvassing in any form with any official of the Assam PSC Commission in respect of any candidature shall be treated as a disqualification.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Assam PSC interview.When / If the number of applications received are large, the Assam Public Service Commission may short-list the number of candidates either :
- On the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the Assam PSC post in terms of advertisement Or
- By holding written examination which will be notified in due course.
- In case of single post like Director, Principal of an Institution, Head of Department Etc., No Shortlisting / Weeding Out shall be necessary.
- The list of candidates whose applications are found vaild Or Rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission website ( www.apsc.nic.in ) showing grounds of rejections in due course.
- The applicants must furnish 2 ( two ) signed copies of their recent passport size photograph along with their Assam PSC applications.
- The practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates / mark sheet etc. had since been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate / mark sheet etc. declared by himself / herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.However, in case of detection of any false declaration made by the candidate / applicant he / she will be penalized as per Rules / Law. Self attested photocopies of certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate ( Where Necessary ) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The commission will not be responsible for any such lost due to improper tagging. Incomplete application in terms of the Assam PSC advertisement will be summarily rejected. No document will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.