APSC Recruitment 2016 for Dental Surgeon
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Government of Assam.
(A)Name of APSC Post / Posts
1.Dental Surgeon under H & F.W(A) Department
(i) Number of APSC Post : 60 (Sixty)
|OC||OBC / MOBC||SC||ST(P)||ST(H)||Total||Post Reserved for PWD & Type of Disability|
|No. of Post||RFW||No. of Post||RFW||No. of Post||RFW||No. of Post||RFW||No. of Post||RFW||No. of Post||RFW|
|31||9||20||6||2||-||3||1||4||1||60||17||2 (Locomotor Disability & hearing Impairment with aid and appliances)|
(ii) Scale of Pay for Assam PSC 2016 : 12,000/- to 40,000/- with Grade Pay of 5400/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
(iii) Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 Age Limit : A candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 43 years of age as on 3/3/2016 as per Government Office Memorandum No. ABP 06/2016/04 dated Dispur the 3rd March, 2016. The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates of reserved categories as per existing provision.
(iv) APSC Educational Qualification : The minimum qualification is BDS Degree from any recognized University and registered under Assam Dental Council Act.
Assam Public Service Commission Condition : Government servant joining the service of the State Government on or after 1st February, 2005 shall not be Governed by the existing Assam Service (Pension) Rules 1969 and orders issued there under from time to time. So far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned they will be governed by a new set of pension Rules, which are already formulated with the Contributory Pension Scheme announced by Government of India
B. How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2016
- Assam PSC application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Assam Public Service Commission’s office is fixed on 14th June, 2016.
- Assam PSC applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Assam Public Service Commission applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Vivavoce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/Boards/Bodies or in private employments should forward his/her application through his/her Controlling Officer/Employer. He/She should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer/Employer before the closing date.
- Assam Public Service Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
How to fill UP the Form :
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. Assam Public Service Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Government, the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with Assam PSC application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate/Registration Certificate/Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. Assam Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
C. Assam PSC Written Test/Interview
If the number of Assam PSC applications received is large, the
- Assam Public Service Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement. OR
- By holding Screening test (Multiple choice objective type written examination) which will be notified in due course.
D. The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website ( www.apsc.nic.in ) showing grounds of rejections in due course.