Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Professor
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam as per Honble High Court’s Order dated 21/01/2016 passed in WP(C) No. 5478/2013 and WP(C) No. 3935/2013.
(A) Name of APSC Post / Posts :
1. Assistant Professor in Nyaya in K.K. Handique Govt. Sanskrit College, Guwahati under Higher
(i) Number of Post : 1 ( One )
|OC||OBC / MOBC||ST(P)||SC||ST(H)||Total||Post reserved for P.W.D. & type of disability.|
|No. of Post||RFW||No. of Post||RFW||No. of Post||RFW||No. of Post||RFW||No. of Post||RFW||No. of Post||RFW|
(ii) Scale of Pay for APSC Assistant Professor 2016 : 15,600/- to 39,100/- PM with Grade Pay of 6000/- PM plus other as prescribed by the UGC and the State Govt.
(iii) APSC Assistant Professor Age Limit 2016 : Upper age limit is upto 38 ( thirty eight ) years as on 01/01/2016. However, upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per upto date guidelines and Rules issued by WPT & BC Department.
iv) Essential Qualification for APSC Assistant Professor 2016 : Good Academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade at Master’s Degree level in Sanskrit ( specialization in the concerned discipline i.e. Nyaya ) with major in degree level. Candidates must possess the latest UGC norms with NET / SLET OR Ph.D or M.Phil Degree obtained on or before 10/07/2009 from a UGC recognized University / Institution.
B. How to Apply for Assam PSC Job Vacancies 2016
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 08.04.2016.
- Applications ( including applications received through post ) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations / Corporations / Boards / Bodies or in private employments should forward his / her application through his / her Controlling Officer / Employer. He / She should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer / Employer before the closing date.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him / her to join the new post.
How to Fill up the Application Form for Assam PSC Recruitment 2016
- Applicants must affix 1 ( One ) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue / adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment / loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates / mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate / mark sheet etc. declared by himself / herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his / her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules / Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate ( where necessary ) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
C. Written Test / Interview :
If the number of applications received is large, the
- Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement. Or
- By holding Screening test ( Multiple choice objective type written examination ) which will be notified in due course.
D. The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website ( www.apsc.nic.in ) showing grounds of rejections in due course.