Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Engineer ( Civil )
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under rules of the Govt. of Assam.
A. Name of Post / Posts :
1. Assistant Engineer ( Civil ) under Water Resources Department
i. Number of Post : 25
|OC||OBC / MOBC||STP||SC||STH||Total||Post Reserved for PWD & type of disability|
|No. of post||RFW||No. of post||RFW||No. of post||RFW||No. of post||RFW||No. of post||RFW||No. of post||RFW|
ii. APSC Assistant Civil Engineer Pay Scale 2016 : 12,000 – 40,000/- ( PB – 4 ) plus Grade Pay of 5400/- plus other allowances as admissible.
iii. Age Limit for APSC Assistant Civil Engineer 2016 : 21 years to 43 years as on 03.03.2016. The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC / ST / PWD candidate and 2 years for Ex-Servicemen.
iv. APSC Assistant Civil Engineer Educational Qualification 2016 : A candidate must pass Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from any institute recognized by AICTE.
2. Assistant Inspector of Schools under Assam Education Service
i. Number of post : 9
Roster Point from 16 to 24
ST(P) – Nil
ST(H) – Nil
SC – 1 No. (R.P. No.22)
OBC/MOBC – 2 Nos. (R.P. No.17,21)
UR – 6 Nos. (R.P. No. 16,18,19,20,23 and 24)
There shall be 30% reservation for women candidates as admissible as per rule in respect of all categories.
ii. APSC Assistant Inspector Pay Scale 2016 : 12,000 – 40,000/- ( PB – 4 ) plus Grade Pay of 5900/- plus other allowances as admissible.
iii. Age Limit for APSC Assistant Inspector 2016 : Maximum upper age should not be more than 43 years as on 03/03/2016. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC/ST candidates. Besides, the relaxation of age allowed by the Govt. vide OM No. ABP 06/2016/4, dtd. 3/3/2016 shall apply.
iv. APSC Assistant Inspector Educational Qualification 2016 : MA, BT or M.Sc. BT with at least 7(seven) years experience as Teacher in Secondary Schools or at least 5(five) years experience as Teacher in Secondary Schools and 2(two) years experience as Sub Inspector of Schools or MA BT or M.Sc. BT and Serving as Deputy Inspector of Schools or Additional Deputy Inspector of Schools.
3. Director of Agriculture under Agriculture Department.
i. Number of GPSC Post : 1 ( one ).
ii. APSC Director Pay Scale 2016 : 12,000 – 40,000/- plus Grade Pay of 7600/- plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
iii. Age Limit for APSC Director 2016 : Minimum 40 years on the 1st January of the year i.e. 1/1/2016.
iv. APSC Director Educational Qualification 2016 :
a. First Class or High second class degree in Agriculture or first class or high second class honours or master degree in a subject basic to Agriculture Science such as Botany, Chemistry etc.
b. Experience in research extension work or teaching for 10 years.
c. Experience in Administration of Agriculture in a senior post at least for 8 years (Not below the rank of Deputy Director of Agriculture or equivalent rank).
d. The following qualifications will be treated as desirable additional qualifications.
- Post Graduate degree or Ph.D. or B.Sc. in any of the basic Agricultural Sciences like Agronomy, Agricultural Extension, Horticulture, Botany, Agricultural Botany, Agricultural Chemistry etc.
- Outstanding research training or extension as evidenced by published paper.
- Experience in a top position in the field of Agricultural education or Agricultural extension.
- Intimate knowledge of problems of Indian Agricultural particularly with reference to any of the rice growing regions in India.
- Condition : Government servant joining service of the State Government on or after 1st February, 2005 shall not be governed by the existing Assam Service ( Pension ) rules, 1969 and orders issued there under from time to time. They will be governed by the New Pension Scheme of the Government.
B. How to Apply for APSC Jobs 2016 :
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Assam Public Service Commission’s office is fixed on 07th July, 2016.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Vivavoce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- All candidates whether in Govt. Service or in Govt. owned undertaking or other similar organizations / Corporations / Boards / Bodies or in private employments should forward his/her application through his/her Controlling Officer/Employer. He/She should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer/Employer before the closing date.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
How to Fill Up the Form
- Applicants must affix 1 ( One ) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue / adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Assam Public Service Commission shall not be responsible for detachment / loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates / mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate / mark sheet etc. declared by himself / herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his / her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules / Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate ( where necessary ) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Assam Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Assam Public Service Commission Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
C. APSC Written Test / Interview 2016 :
If the number of applications received is large, the
- Assam Public Service Commission may short – list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement. Or
- By holding Screening test ( Multiple choice objective type written examination ) which will be notified in due course.
D. The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website ( www.apsc.nic.in ) showing grounds of rejections in due course.