Assam PSC Recruitment 2015 for Assistant Director, Lecturer
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
(A) Name of Post / Posts :
1. Assistant Director of Survey, Assam under the Estt. of Director of Land Records & Surveys, Assam Class of Service: Class – I.
(i) Number of Post : 3 ( three ).
|OC||OBC / MOBC||STP||SC||STH||Total||Post reserved for P.W.D. & type of disability.|
(ii) Assam PSC Assistant Director Scale of Pay 2015 : PB – 4, Pay 12,000/- to 40,000/- plus grade pay of 6100/- plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
(iii) Age Limit for Assam PSC Assistant Director 2015 : Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 38 years as on 01.01.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 ( five ) years in case of SC / ST candidates.
(iv) Assam PSC Assistant Director Educational Qualification 2015 :
- Candidates possessing B.E. Degree with specialization in Surveying. Such candidates are required to successfully undergo 400 ( Basic ) Surveying Supervisor course and Map Re-Production in the Survey of India after recruitment to the post of Asstt. Director of Survey. Or
- Graduate in Science from any recognized University having Mathematics as a subject in Degree standard with 400 ( Basic ) Surveying Supervisor course passed from the Survey Training Institute, Hyderabad of Survey India.
2. The following posts are at Lecturer in various Deptts. of Govt. Ayurvedic College, Guwahati under H & F.W(B) Deptt.
|Name of the Post||Department||Open Category||Reserved for OBC / MOBC||Reserved for SC||Reserved For ST ( P )||Reserved for ST ( H )||Grand Total||Post reserved for PWD & type of Disability.|
|Lecturer||Kayachikitsa||1 ( one )||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||1 ( one )||Nil||1 ( one ), Orthopaedically Handicapped ( in cluding Locomotor Disability ).|
|Lecturer||Rog Nidan||1 ( one )||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||1 ( one )||Nil||Nil|
|Lecturer||Kriya Sharir||1 ( one )||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||1 ( one )||Nil||Nil|
|Lecturer||Rachana Sharir||1 ( one )||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||1 ( one )||Nil||Nil|
|Lecturer||Samhita, Sanskrit & Siddhanta||1 ( one )||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||1 ( one )||Nil||Nil|
|Total||5 ( five )||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||5 ( five )||Nil||1 ( one )|
(i) Assam PSC Lecturer Scale of Pay 2015 : 15,600 – 39,100/- PM with A.G.P. of 6000/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules of Govt. of Assam.
(ii) Age Limit for Assam PSC Lecturer 2015 : He / She should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years as on 01.01.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 ( five ) years for SC / ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years. There will also be relaxation of upper age limit in respect of person With Disability ( PWD ) by 5 ( five ) years i.e. up to 43 years. Further, there will be relaxation of upper age for candidates of different categories as per existing Govt. Rules. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation / HSLC admit card / Certificate issued by a recognized Board / Council and no other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
(iii) Assam PSC Lecturer Educational Qualification 2015 :
- A degree in Ayurved from a University established by Law or a Statutory Board / Faculty / Examine Body of Indian Medicine or its equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council ( IMCC ) Act, 1970.
- A post Graduate qualification in the subject / speciality concerned included in the schedule to Indian Medicine Central Council ( IMCC ) Act, 1970.
- Candidate should be registered in State Council of Indian Medicine, Assam.
B. How to Apply for Assam PSC Recruitment 2015 :
- Assam PSC Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 20.07.2015.
- Applications ( including applications received through post ) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations / Corporations / Boards / Bodies or in private employments should forward his / her application through his / her Controlling Officer / Employer. He / She should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer / Employer before the closing date.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him / her to join the new post.
- Candidates in the service of the State Govt. of Assam claiming age relaxation in terms of Personnel (B) O.M No. ABP 513/79/9, dated 27.03.1980 and O.M No. ABP 73/89/17, dated 04.01.1992 must submit the necessary recommendations from the employer within 30 days from the last date submission of forms.
How to Fill up the Form for Assam PSC Vacancies 2015 :
- Applicants must affix 1 ( One ) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue / adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment / loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates / mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate / mark sheet etc. declared by himself / herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his / her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules / Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate ( where necessary ) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
C. Assam PSC Written Test / Interview 2015 :
If the number of Assam PSC applications received is large, the
- Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement. Or
- By holding Screening test ( Multiple choice objective type written examination ) which will be notified in due course.
D. The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website ( www.apsc.nic.in ) showing grounds of rejections in due course.