4. Remittance of Fee for Andhra Pradesh PSC Departmental Test 2015 :
- The Application Fee for APSPSC Departmental Test 2015 payable for each paper mentioned in the Time-Table of Andhra Pradesh PSC notification shall be 50/- ( Rupees Fifty only ). However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages.
- The applicant should pay 50/- towards application fee for each Test, and examination fee @ 50/- for each paper payable to the Secretary, A.P. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India / A.P. Online Centre between from 27.05.2015 to 27.06.2015. After submission of the details in the Online Form, the Challan will be generated in Downloadable / Printable PDF ( Portable Document Format ). Candidates are required to take printout of the challan. Through APSPSC Departmental Test Fee Challan Form candidates are required to pay the amount as indicated in the Challan in any branch of State Bank of India / A.P. Online Centre. The fee once remitted under any circumstances shall not be refunded or adjusted. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee for APSPSC Departmental Test will entail total rejection of application. ( Government removed all fee exemptions vide G.O.Ms.No. 360, General Administration ( Services – C ) Department, dated : 16.08.2002 ). The list of Branches of State Bank of India / A.P. Online Centre is available in website http://www.apspsc.gov.in
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
5. a. Mode of APSPSC Departmental Test Fee Payment 2015 :
How to pay APSPSC Departmental Test Application Fees and fill in the Application Form.
Step I : The candidate has to logon to the website ( www.apspsc.gov.in ) and enter his / her necessary details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and papers to be applied.
Step II : Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get Challan Form to pay the Fee at State Bank of India / AP Online centers.
Step III : The applicant should pay the prescribed fee in any one of the State Bank of India / A.P. Online centers and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
Step IV : On the next working day after payment of fee the applicant should again visit website and enter the Journal Number details to get the format of Application. The applicant has to invariably fill all the columns in the Application and should submit Online.
Step V : Those candidates who need assistance of Scribe are requested to apply for the same directly to the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission on or before 10.07.2015. They should mention the Application ID Number and enclose Copy of the Medical Certificate along with a representation.
Step VI : The duration of all tests shall be two (2) hours ( except few tests ).
Step VII : Candidates who will writing written examination in objective Type are advised to hand over the original OMR sheet to the invigilator and can take carbonless OMR sheet copy along with them.
Last date for payment of Fee at AP Online / SBI : 27.06.2015..
Last date and Time for submission of APSPSC Departmental Test Application is 30.06.2015 at 5.00 P.M.
Special Conditions Prescribed for Certain Tests :
b) Candidate applying for “Departmental Test for Mines and Geology” should furnish the period of service completed in the Application Form.
c) Divisional Test : Senior Assistants working in the Offices of Director of Accounts in Projects and Accounts Branches of the Divisions of the P.W.D. ( R & B ), Irrigation Branch, Public Health Engg. Department and Panchayat Raj Engg. Department and Ports Department who have been working as such for a period of three years or more are allowed to appear for APSPSC Departmental Test examination 2015. Superintendents working in the above Departments are also allowed to appear for the examination. Senior Assistant / Superintendents working in the Divisions of P.W. Engineering Departments i.e., State Government Employees are only eligible for appearing Divisional Test.
They should download and fill the service certificate which is available in the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission’s website showing the service rendered in the Category of Senior Assistant in Engineering Department and get the signature with Seal of the Controlling Officer of parent department as per the particulars shown in their Service Register. The Service Certificate duly signed by the Controlling Officer should be scanned and uploaded. Otherwise their applications will be summarily rejected.
Local Body Employees may also apply for this Test. But their admission is provisional, subject to their eligibility as per G.O.Ms.No. 86, Finance & Planning ( FW.WA-1 ) Department, dt. 22/05/1998. Commerce graduates who claim exemption from passing Paper I of Part I of Divisional Test should furnish information in the Application Form. Failing which, their Applications are not considered for exemption of Paper I of Part I of the Divisional Test.
d) Candidates appearing for Fisheries Department Test II should furnish the information regarding satisfactory completion of training from the State Fisheries Training Institute, Kakinada in the Application Form.
e) Candidates appearing for Criminal Judicial Test with Law Qualification should furnish the information in the Application Form to seek exemption from passing Paper I & II of the above Test, failing which their Applications will not be considered for exemption from passing Papers I & II of the Test.
f) Candidates appearing for Sericulture Department Test, Part III ( Paper Code No. 154-Practical Test ) must pass Part – I of the Test consisting 4 papers and that they are required to furnish the information in the APSPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2015.
g) All paper of objective type 2 hours only.
h) Language Test paper code No.5, 6, 7, 19, 28, 37, 49, 67, 36, 58, 74 and surveys & Settlement 69, 87, 109, 118, 110, 119, 111, 120, 112, 121, 116, 133, 117, 134, 122, 135 ( written exam ) are in conventional Type.
i) The duration of tests of objective type & descriptive type pattern is as per the G.O.Ms. No. 288, GA ( Ser. c ) Dept., dt:10/09/2014.