APPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Exam 2016 Application Form – APPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Exam Syllabus | APPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Civil Syllabus | APPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Agriculture Syllabus | Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Executive Engineers Exam | APPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Exam Eligibility
APPSC AEE Application Form 2016 :
APPSC AEE One Time Profile Registration :
The Applicants have to read the User manual for Online submission of APPSC AEE application and then proceed further. User manual is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in
- The applicant has to fill the OTPR application to obtain ID Number. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
Applicant has to verify the details as obtained from OTPR database displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, applicant should go back to the website and use the Modify OTPR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTPR database, Notification specific details such as Examination City opted, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the applicant. (Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes) and submit the APPSC AEE application form. An Application Fee ID is generated and sent through the SMS/email after successful submission of application form, which is to be used for payment of Fee.
- Once the Application Fee ID is generated, select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card OR AP Online Centre.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The Application Fee ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Applicant shall note that, the details available with OTPR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of APPSC AEE notification. If, any changes are made by the applicant to OTPR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact 040- 29802633 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M && 1.30 P.M to 5.00 P.M) or mail to email@example.com
- The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is not responsible, for any omissions by the applicant in bio-data particulars while submitting the application form Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions given in the User guide before submitting the application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
- Incomplete / Incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently will not be entertained by the commission any furnished by the candidate subsequently will not be entertained by the commission under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes to the final stage of APPSC AEE recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- Before Uploading/Submission Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank, Otherwise application form will not be accepted.
APPSC AEE Examination Fee 2016 :
Applicant must pay 250/- towards application processing fee and 120/- towards Examination Fee.
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee (120/-).
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 40* years as per G.O.Ms.No. 439, G.A.(Ser.A) Dept., dated : 18th October, 1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
APPSC AEE Mode of Fee Payment 2016 :
- The Fee mentioned to be paid online through two different channels.
- Online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking / Credit card / Debit Card
- Andhra Pradesh Online Centers. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be appended separately.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application.
- IPO’s / Demand Draft are not accepted.
Examination Center for APPSC AEE 2016 :
The CBR Test will be held at all the districts in Andhra Pradesh and Hyderabad. The applicant may choose the Test City with three preferences. However the Commission reserves the right to allot the applicant to any centre of examination depending on the availability of computer systems.
The APPSC AEE Hall Tickets can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination.
The APPSC AEE recruitment test will be in Computer Based Recruitment Method. The objective type question papers are to be answered on computer system.
The desirous and eligible applicant may apply Online by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of the APPSC AEE recruitment.