Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Hyderabad.
Departmental Tests May, 2015 Session
1. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct the Departmental Tests Examinations ( Objective Type ) vide Go.Ms.No.602 GA ( Ser-C ) Department, Dt:01.11.2011 and few Tests are written examinations as mentioned under Para 5(h) at (13) District Head Quarters of Andhra Pradesh and in Hyderabad for May, 2015 Session from 06.08.2015 to 11.08.2015 as per the Time Table shown in accordance with the terms and conditions as laid down in Departmental Tests Rules, 1965 and as amended from time to time.
2. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is inviting the Departmental Tests applications from the candidates for May, 2015 Session Examinations through Online only on payment of 50/- for each Test. Application Form, Time Table and other full details are available in the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission’s website http://www.apspsc.gov.in. Applicants shall apply the Departmental Test for May, 2015 Session examinations through Online only from 27.05.2015 to 30.06.2015 ( from 27.05.2015 to 27.06.2015 for payment of fees ) as the earlier procedure of sale of applications at the Head Post Offices at District Head Quarters and at Sales Counter of APPSC Office has been dispensed with by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. The candidate should read the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission’s Notification and other instructions available in User’s Guide carefully before applying the Test and enter the particulars properly in the Application through Online.
Important : Hand written / Typed / Photostat copies / Printed Application Form will not be entertained either directly or by Post Office or in person.
A candidate if he / she desires can appear for one or more of the Tests to the extent the Time table allows.
Candidates are advised to submit their applications through Online well in advance of the last date and time i.e., 30.06.2015 – 5.00 P.M. ( 27.06.2015 for payment of fee ).
3. Eligibility to Appear for the APSPSC Departmental Test(s) May 2015 :
- Only the employees working in the respective departments of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for the tests mentioned below. However, Secretariat employees wherever the rules permit are allowed to appear for any Departmental Test in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer / promotion to other Services, on payment of the prescribed fee.
a. Commercial Taxes Department : Paper Code No. : 6 & 7. ( Written Examination ).
b. Treasuries and Accounts Department : Paper Code No : 31, 46, 64, 79, 89, 100, 114 and 129.
N.B : Typists cum Assts. working in Finance and Planning ( Finance Wing ) are also eligible to appear for the Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination.
c. Sericulture Department : Paper Code No : 32, 47, 65, 80, 90, 101, 115, 130 and 143.
d. Mines & Geology Department : Paper Code No : 150 only.
e. Divisional Test : Paper Code No : 30, 63, 81, 113 & 138.
f. Works Accounts Service : Paper Code No : 44, 78, 99, and 128.
g. Workshop Officers : Paper Code No : 14 & 29.
h. A.P. Public Service Commission : Paper Code No : 149.
N.B : The respective Service Rules should be referred to by the candidates for deciding the eligibility or otherwise to apply for the Tests.
- The following Tests bearing Paper Code numbers are open to all, whether the applicant is in Government Service or not. Paper Code No. 5, 8, 10, 18, 19, 27, 28, 36, 43, 45, 49, 62, 67, 77, 98, 108, 127, 136, 137, 141, 142, 144 to 148 and 155.
- Other Tests can be written by any Government Servant, whether working in the same Department or not. Those who have already passed the test should not apply again. If any such case comes up to the notice of the Andra Pradesh Public Service Commission, he / she is liable for severe disciplinary action by the department besides cancellation of the test passed second time by him / her.