Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2013 for Medical Officer ( Unani ) – APPSC Medical Officer Qualification | APPSC Medical Officer Selection | APPSC Medical Officer Application | APPSC Medical Officer Syllabus
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission : Hyderabad
Medical Officer ( Unani ) in A.P. Unani Medical Services Under Ayush Department.
( SC / ST Backlog Vacancies – Limited Recruitment – 2013 )
Para – 1 :
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 applications are invited On-line through the proforma application to be made available on website ( www.apspsc.gov.in ) in from 29.06.2013 to 24.07.2013 ( Note : 22.07.2013 is the last date for payment of fee ) for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer ( Unani ) in A.P. Unani Medical Services.
The desirous eligible candidates may apply online by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment 2013. The details are as follows :
|PC.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Age as on 01.07.2013 includes ten years age concession Min - Max||Scale of Pay|
|01||Medical Officer ( Unani ) in A.P. Unani Medical Services under Ayush Department||SC - 29 / ST - 19||18 - 55||18,030 - 43,630 ST - 19 ( RPS - 2010 )|
Break up of Vacancies for the post of Medical Officer ( Unani ) in A.P. Unani Medical Services under Ayush Department ( Limited Recruitment – 2013 )
1. The applicants are required to go through the user guide and decide themselves as to their eligibility for Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment 2013 carefully before applying and enter the particulars completely online. All candidates have to pay 100/- ( rupees one hundred only ) towards application processing fee.
2. Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through website only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification and confirmed accordingly.
3. The Andhra Pradesh PSC applications 2013 received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the Andhra Public Service Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
4. Applicants must compulsorily upload his / her own scanned photo and signature through j.p.g format.
5. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
6. Important : Hand written / typed / photostat copies / printed application form will not be entertained.
7. All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required, on the day of verification date itself for verification. If candidates fail to produce the same, the candidature is rejected / disqualified without any further correspondence.
The following blank formats ( Proforma ) are available in the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission’s website ( www.apspsc.gov.in ). The candidates can use, if required.
- Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate.
- Declaration by the Un-Employed.
- School Study Certificate.
- Certificate of Residence.
Important Note : Distribution of vacancies among roster points is subject to variation and confirmation from the Unit Officer / Appointing authority.
Note on important Legal Provisions Governing the Recruitment Process :
1. Vacancies : The recruitment will be made to the vacancies notified only. There shall be no waiting list as per G.O.Ms.No. 81 General Administration ( Ser.A ) Department, Dated 22.02.1997 and Rule 6 of APPSC Rules of procedure. The vacancies are only approximate, subject to variation and confirmation by the Unit Officer, till such time as decided by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission and in any case, no cognizance will be taken by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission of any vacancies arising or reported after the completion of the selection and recruitment process or the last date as decided by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission as far as Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission 2013 Notification is concerned, and these will be further dealt with as per G.O. & Rule cited above.
2. The Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2013 will be processed as per Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification and also as per the Rules and Instructions issued by the Government and also as decided by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission from time to time in terms of respective Special Rules / Adhoc Rules governing the Recruitment and G.O. Ms. No. 68, Health Medical and Family Welfare ( I.2 ) Department, Dt. 14.03.2005 departmental respective Special Rules and other related G.Os, Rules etc. applicable in this regard.
3. Caste & Community : Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in terms of G.O.Ms No. 58, SW (J) Dept., dt: 12/5/97 should be submitted at appropriate time. As per General Rules for State and Subordinate Service Rules, Rule 2 (28). Explanation : No person who professes a religion different from Hinduism shall be deemed a member of scheduled caste.
4. Zonal / Local : In terms of Para 8 of the G.O., A.P. Public Employment ( Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment ) Order, 1975 ( G.O.Ms.No. 674, G.A. ( SPF – A ) Dept., dated: 20/10/1975 ) read with G.O.Ms.No.124, General Administration ( SPF – A ) Department, dated : 07.03.2002, G.O. Ms. 924 GA ( MC.III ) Dept., Dt. 12.12.2007 and other orders / instructions issued by the Government in this regard 70% of posts are to be filled by local cadre candidates and remaining 30% of posts are open for which local and non-local are to be considered on the basis of combined merit list.
5. Reservation and eligibility in terms of General Rule 22 & 22 (A) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules are applicable subject to respective Special / Adhoc Rules.
6. Rules : All are informed that the various conditions and criterion prescribed herein are governed by the General Rules of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 read with the relevant Special Rules applicable to any particular service in the departments. Any guidelines or clarification is based on the said Rules, and, in case of any necessity, any matter will be processed as per the relevant General and Special Rules cited as in force.
7. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is empowered under the provisions of article 315 and 320 of the constitution of India read with relevant laws, rules, regulations and executive instructions and all other enabling legal provisions in this regard to conduct examination for appointment to the posts notified herein, duly following the principle of order of merit as per Rule 3(vi) of the APPSC Rules of Procedure read with relevant statutory provisions and ensuring that the whole recruitment and selection process is carried out with utmost regard to maintain secrecy and confidentiality so as to ensure that the principle of merit is scrupulously followed. A candidate shall be disqualified for appointment, if he himself or through relations or friends or any others has canvassed or endeavored to enlist for his candidature, extraneous support, whether from official or non-official sources for appointment to this service.
8. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is also empowered to invoke the penal provisions of the A.P. Public Examinations ( Prevention of Malpractices ) and unfair means Act 25/97 and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto in respect of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification 2013.
9. The Reservation to women will apply as per General Rules and Special Rules.
10. The persons already in Government Service / Autonomous bodies / Government aided institutions etc., whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees are however required to inform in writing, their Head of Office / Department, that they have applied for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment.
11. The Candidates who have obtained Degrees through Open Universities / Distance Education mode are required to have recognition of Joint Committee i.e., AICTE, UGC, DEC and IGNOU. Unless such Degrees had been recognised by the D.E.C. they will not be accepted for purpose of Educational Qualification. The onus in case of doubt or Proof of recognition by the D.E.C. that their Degrees / Universities have been recognised rests with the candidate.