Andhra Pradesh PSC Child Development Project Officer Exam 2013 – APPSC CDPO Exam Qualifications | APPSC CDPO Exam Application Fee | APPSC CDPO Exam Selection | APPSC CDPO Exam Application Form | APPSC CDPO Exam Syllabus
Child Development Project Officer in women development and child welfare service ( General Recruitment )
Para – 1 :
Recruitment applications are invited On-line through the proforma application to be made available on website ( www.apspsc.gov.in ) from 22.01.2013 to 21.02.2013 ( Note : 19.02.2013 is the last date for payment of fee ) for recruitment to the post of Child Development Project Officer in Women Development and Child Welfare Service. The desirous eligible candidates may apply On-line by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment. The details are as follows :
|Post Code||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2012 Min. Max.||Scale of Pay|
|01||Child Development Project Officer in Women Development and Child Welfare Service||107||18 - 34||16,150 - 32,590|
( The details of vacancies viz., Community, Multi-Zone wise and Gender wise ( General / Women ) are given below :
Breakup of Provisional vacancies for the post of Child Development Project Officer in women Development and Child Welfare Service ( General Recruitment for Women only )
|Multi Zone||OC ( W )||BC - A ( W )||BC - B ( W )||BC - C ( W )||BC - D ( W )||BC - E ( W )||SC ( W )||ST ( W )||PH ( W )||Total ( Women )|
|I||14||02||02||-||02||01||03||02||02 ( 1 HH ) ( 1 OH )||28|
|II||36||06||08||01||05||03||12||05||03 ( 2 HH ) ( 1 VH )||79|
- The applicants are required to go through the user guide and decide themselves as to their eligibility for Andhra Pradesh PSC 2013 recruitment carefully before applying and enter the particulars completely online. all candidates have to pay 100/- ( rupees one hundred only ) towards application processing fee and all those who are not exempted from payment of fee have also to pay 120/- ( rupees one hundred and twenty only ) towards examination fee.
- Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through website only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification and confirmed accordingly.
- The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
- Applicants must compulsorily upload his / her own scanned photo and signature through j.p.g format.
- The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
- Important : Hand written / typed / photostat copies / printed application form will not be entertained.
- All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required, on the day of verification date itself for verification. if candidates fail to produce the same, the candidature is rejected / disqualified without any further correspondence.
The following blank formats ( Proforma ) are available in the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission’s website ( www.apspsc.gov.in ). The candidates can use, if required.
- Community, Nativity and Date of birth certificate.
- Declaration by the un-employed.
- School study certificate.
- Certificate of residence.
- Medical certificate for the blind.
- Certificate of hearing disability and Hearing assessment.
- Medical certificate in respect of Orthopedically handicapped candidates.
- Creamy layer certificate.
Important Note : Distribution of vacancies among roster points is subject to variation and confirmation from the Unit officer / Appointing authority.
Note on Important Legal Provisions Governing the Recruitment Process :
- Andhra Pradesh PSC 2013 Vacancies : The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission 2013 recruitment will be made to the vacancies notified only. There shall be no waiting list as per G.O.Ms.No. 81 General Administration ( Ser.A ) Department, Dated 22/02/1997 and Rule 6 of APPSC rules of procedure. In any case, no cognisance will be taken by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission of any vacancies arising or reported after the completion of the selection and Andhra Pradesh Public Service recruitment process or the last date as decided by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission as far as Andhra Pradesh Public Service Notification is concerned, and these will be further dealt with as per G.O. & Rule cited above.
- The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission 2013 Recruitment will be processed as per Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification and also as per the rules and instructions issued by the Government and also as decided by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission from time to time in terms of respective Special Rules / Adhoc Rules governing the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment and G.O. Ms. No. 5, WD, CW & DW ( Estt., ) Dept., 01/02/2001, Govt., Lr. No. 4215/Estt.A2/2011, Dt. 30/01/2012, Lr. No. 8167/Estt.A2/2011, Dt. 16/05/2012 and Lr. No. 5012/Estt.A2/2011, Dt. 21/06/2012 and as per Government orders issued from time to time, and other related G.Os, Rules etc. applicable in this regard.
- Rules : All are informed that the various conditions and criterion prescribed here in are governed by the General Rules of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 read with the relevant Special Rules applicable to any particular service in the departments. Any guidelines or clarification is based on the said Rules, and, in case of any necessity, any matter will be processed as per the relevant General and Special Rules cited as in force.
- The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is empowered under the provisions of Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India read with relevant laws, rules, regulations and executive instructions and all other enabling legal provisions in this regard to conduct examination for appointment to the posts notified herein, duly following the principle of order of merit as per Rule 3(vi) of the APPSC Rules of Procedure read with relevant statutory provisions and ensuring that the whole recruitment and selection process is carried out with utmost regard to maintain secrecy and confidentiality so as to ensure that the principle of merit is scrupulously followed. A candidate shall be disqualified for appointment, if he himself or through relations or friends or any others has canvassed or endeavored to enlist for his candidature, extraneous support, whether from official or non-official sources for appointment to this service.
- Reservation for local candidates is not applicable. The selection shall be made on the state wide merit and allotted to Multi Zone I & II, as per preference given by candidate, in terms of departmental Special rules. ( Govt., Lr. No. 5012/Estt.A2/2011, Dt. 21/06/2012 )
- The persons already in Government Service / Autonomous bodies / Government aided institutions etc., whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees are however required to inform in writing, their Head of Office / Department, that they have applied for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment.
- The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is also empowered to invoke the penal provisions of the A.P. Public Examinations ( Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair means ) Act 25/97 for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto in respect of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification.
- Caste & Community : Community certificate issued by the competent authority in terms of G.O.Ms No. 58, SW (J) Dept., dt: 12/5/97 should be submitted at appropriate time. As per General Rules for State and Subordinate Service Rules, Rule – 2(28) Explanation : No person who professes a religion different from Hinduism shall be deemed a member of Schedule Caste. BCs, SCs & STs belonging to other States are not entitled for reservation, Candidates belonging to other States shall pay the prescribed fee of 120/- ( One Hundred and Twenty only ) through challan and upload as indicated at para – 4. Otherwise such applications will not be considered and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
- Reservation and eligibility in terms of general rule 22 (A) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules are applicable.
- Reservation to Disabled persons is subject to their eligibility to any of the above category of posts and shall be subject to Special Rules / Adhoc Rules governing the posts. The required extent of deformity and the genuineness of the medical certificate and in the case of ambiguity or doubt, the same shall be referred to the appellate medical boards as per the instructions of the Government.
- The reservation to women will apply as per General Rules and / or special rules.
- Reservation to BC-E group will be subject to the adjudications of the litigation before the Honorable Courts and orders from the Government.
- Government have issued orders in G.O. Ms. No. 3, Backward Classes Welfare ( C – 2 ) Department, dated 4/4/2006, laying down the criteria to determine creamy layer among Backward Classes in order to exclude from the provisions of reservations. Government of Andhra Pradesh has adopted all the criteria to determine the Creamy Layer among Backward Classes as fixed by the Government of India. In view of the Government orders, in G.O. Ms. No. 3, Backward Classes Welfare ( C – 2 ) Department, dated 4/4/2006, the candidates claiming as belong to Backward Classes have to produce a Certificate regarding their exclusion from the Creamy Layer from the competent authority ( Tahasildar ). Certificate excluding from Creamy Layer has to be produced at an appropriate time. B.C. Candidates whose Parent’s income is less than 4.00 Lakhs per annum come under Non-Creamy Layer. In case of failure to produce the same on day of verification, the candidature is rejected without further correspondence.
- The candidates who have obtained Degrees through Open Universities / Distance Education mode are required to have recognition of Joint Committee i.e., AICTE, UGC, DEC and IGNOU. Unless such Degrees had been recognised by the D.E.C. they will not be accepted for purpose of educational qualification. The onus in case of doubt, of Proof of recognition by the D.E.C. that their Degrees / Universities have been recognised, rests with the candidate.