Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineers Exam 2013 Application Form – APPSC Assistant Engineers Exam | APPSC Assistant Engineers Exam Qualifications | APPSC Assitant Engineers Exam Application Fee | APPSC Assistant Engineers Exam Selection | APPSC Assistant Engineers Exam Syllabus
A) How to upload the Application Form for APPSC Assistant Engineers Exam 2013 :
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of APPSC Applications 2013 and then proceed further.
- The candidate has to logon to the APPSC website ( www.apspsc.gov.in ) and enter his / her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- Immediately on entering the above details the applicant will get ( downloadable ) – Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers / State Bank of India.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the applicant should again visit APPSC website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit Online.
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided ( JPG Format ) in APPSC 2013 Application Form.
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application for APPSC 2013 and should submit Online.
- Hand written / Typed / Photostat copies / outside printed APPSC Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply.
- For any problems related to Online submission for APPSC Assistant Engineers 2013 and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact 040-23557455 ( (Call Time : 9.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M ) or mail to email@example.com.Note :
- The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in submitting through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the APPSC Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the APPSC Application Form Online.
- Incomplete / Incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently will not be entertained by the APPSC commission under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling up of the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he / she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- Before Uploading / Submission Application Form, the candidates should carefully ensure his / her eligibility for APPSC examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank, otherwise application form will not be accepted.
- The candidates should carefully decide about the choice for centre for the APPSC Assistant Engineers examination, which is taken as final. If any candidate appears at a centre / Examination venue other than one allotted by the Commission, the answer sheets of such candidates shall not be valued and liable for invalidation.
- The APPSC Commission reserves the right to create centre(s) for examination and also to call the candidates for the test at any other centre.
Para – 8 : Reservation to Local Candidates : Reservation to the Local candidates is applicable as provided in the Rules and as amended from time to time as in force on the date of notification. The candidates claiming reservation as Local candidates should obtain the required Study certificates ( from IV Class to X Class or SSC ) Or
Residence certificate in the Proforma only for those candidates who have not studied in any Educational Institutions as the case may be. The relevant certificates may be got ready with authorized signature and kept with the candidates to produce as and when required.
- Single certificate, whether of study or residence would suffice for enabling the candidate to apply as a “Local Candidate”.
- Residence certificate will not be accepted, if a candidate has studied in any educational institution upto S.S.C. Or Equivalent examination, such candidates have to produce study certificates invariably. The candidates, who acquired degree from open universities without studying SSC / Matriculation Or Equivalent in educational institutions, have to submit residence certificate only. Educational institution means a recognized institution by the Government / University / Competent Authority.
- Candidates are advised to refer provisions of the Presidential Order 1975 in this regard.
- Each of the following Zones comprises the Districts mentioned against each Zone.
- Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam and Vizianagaram. ( SKM, VSP, VZM )
- East Godavari, West Godavari and Krishna. ( EG, WG, KST )
- Guntur, Prakasam and Nellore. ( GNT, PKM, NLR )
- Chittoor, Cuddapah, Anantapur and Kurnool. ( CTR, CDP, ATP, KNL )
- Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal and Khammam. ( ADB, KRMN, WGL, KMM )
- Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Mahaboobnagar, Medak and Nalgonda. ( HYD, RRD, NZB, MBNR, MDK, NLG )City Cadre :City of Hyderabad consists of Hyderabad Division, Secunderabad Division of Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad, Secunderabad Contonment area, O.U.Campus, Fatehnagar, Bowenpally, Macha Bolarum, Malkajgiri, Uppal Khalsa, Alwal, Balanagar, Moosapet, Kukatpally Panchayat Areas and Zamistanpur and Lallaguda villages. ( HYD )
NB : Where City Cadre is not organized separately Candidates belonging to City Cadre – City of Hyderabad will be considered under Zone-VI.
Para – 9 : Centres for the Written Examination :
1. The Written Examination will be held at the following Five Centres :
2. Applicants should choose only one of the above centres. Centre once chosen shall be final. The Commission however reserves the right to allot candidates to any centre other than centre chosen by the applicant or abolish a centre and / or to create a new centre for administrative reasons.
3. The Written Examination will be held on 26.05.2013.