UPSC Special RT Application Fee 2016 for Enforcement Officers, Accounts Officers
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of 25/- ( Rupees Twenty five ) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- UPSC Special Recruitment applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
UPSC Special Recruitment Concessions & Relaxations :
- UPSC Special Recruitment upper age limit in case of Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs / SSCOs shall be relaxed by five years subject to the condition that on the closing date for receipt of applications the continuous service rendered in the Armed Forces by an Ex-Serviceman is not less than six months after attestation. This relaxation is also available to ECOs / SSCOs who have completed their initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years as on closing date and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues certificates that they will be released within 3 months on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment. Candidates claiming age relaxation under this para would be required to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma to the Commission.
Note : Ex Servicemen who have already secured regular employment under the Central Government in a Civil Post are permitted the benefit of age relaxation as admissible for Ex- Servicemen for securing another employment in any higher post or service under the Central Govt. However, such candidates will not be eligible for the benefit of reservation, if any for Ex-Servicemen in Central Government jobs.
- In order to qualify for the concession under (a) above, candidates concerned would be required to produce a certificate that they have been released from the Defence Forces.The certificate for Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs / SSCOs should be signed by the appropriate authorities specified below and should also specify the period of service in the Defence Forces :-
- In case of Commissioned Officers including ECOs / SSCOs : Army : Directorate of Personnel Service, Army Headquarters, New Delhi. Navy: Directorate of Personnel Services Naval Headquarters, New Delhi. Air Force : Directorate of Personnel Services, Air Headquarters, New Delhi.
- In case of JCOs / ORs and equivalent of the Navy and Air Forces : Army : By various Regimental Record Offices. Navy: Naval Records, Bombay Air Force: Air Force Records, New Delhi.
- Age relaxation for Central Government employees :The upper age limit is relaxable for Central / U.T. Government Servants up to 5 years as per instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time. ( 10 years for persons belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and 8 years for persons belonging to other Backward Classes in respect of the posts reserved for them ) in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government of India. A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Central Government servant and thus seeking age relaxation under this para would be required to produce a Certificate in the prescribed proforma issued after the date of advertisement from his/her Employer on the Office letter head to the effect that he/she is a regularly appointed Central Government Servant and not on casual / adhoc / daily wages / hourly paid / contract basis employee.The age relaxation will be admissible to such of the Government servants as are working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the post(s) recruitment to which has been advertised. Decision in this regard will rest with the Commission.
- Age relaxation to persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989: The relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989. The persons claiming relaxation under this sub-para would be required to produce a certificate to this effect from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction they had ordinarily resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir. This relaxation shall remain in force upto 31.12.2017.
- Age relaxation to Physically Handicapped (PH) persons :
- Age relaxation of 10 years ( 15 years for SC/ST candidates and 13 years for OBC candidates ) in upper age limit shall be allowed to persons suffering from (a) blindness or low vision, (b) hearing impairment and (c) locomotor disability or cerebral palsy, in case of direct recruitment to all civil posts / services under the Central Government identified suitable to be held by persons with such disabilities, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the closing date shall not exceed 56 years. The age concession to the persons with disabilities shall be admissible irrespective of whether the post is reserved for persons with disabilities or not, provided the post is identified suitable for the relevant category of disability.
- Relaxation of age limit would be permissible to such persons who have a minimum of 40% disability.
- If a person with disability is entitled to age concession by virtue of being a Central Government employee, concession to him / her will be admissible either as a ‘person with disability’ or as a ‘Central Government employee’ whichever may be more beneficial to him/her.
- The above provisions will not be applicable to a post / service for which other specific provision regarding age relaxation is made by notification.
- The definition of different categories of disabilities, for the purpose of age relaxation, will be same as given in DoP&T’s OM No. 36035/3/2004-Estt(Reservation) dated 29th December 2005.