1. Two Store Officer (Civilian), Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS), Ministry of Defence (OBC-01, UR-01). The posts are suitable for Physically Challenged Persons with disability viz. Orthopaedically Handicapped / Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy with One leg affected (Right or Left) (OL) or One arm affected (Right or Left) (OA) or Hearing Impairment Deaf (D) or Partially Deaf (PD). The posts are permanent.
Pay Scale for UPSC Store Officer Job : 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600 (PB-2); Level-7 44,900-1,42,400, Group-B post(7th CPC). General Central Service, Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
UPSC Store Officer Age Limit : 30 years.
Qualifications : Essential : (A) Educational :
- Degree in Science from a recognized University.
- Three years experience in Managing Stores with experience in functions such as inventory control and management stock, maintenance / stock taking, receipt & issues, setting bills payments, etc.
(B) Desirable :
- Diploma or Certificate in Materials management or inventory control from a recognized Institution.
- Experience in stores functions of a Medical or Scientific nature.
- To ensure correct receipt, Storage and issue of Store.
- To initiate timely action for adequate stocking of stores.
- Monitor the work of Subordinate staffs in the store and ensure optimal and uninterrupted functioning and store.
- To maintain medical stores and records their of.
HQ : Delhi, but liable to serve in Delhi, Lucknow, Pune and Mumbai.
UPSC Important Details 2017 :
1. Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Through ORA website is 11:59 on 16th February, 2017.
2. The Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted online application is upto 11:59 on 17th February, 2017.
3. Date For Determining the Eligibility of all Candidates in Every Respect shall be the Prescribed Closing Date for submission of online Recruitment Application (ORA). The Applicants are advised to fill in all their Particulars in the Online Recruitment Application Carefully as submission of wrong Information may lead to Rejection Through Computer based Shortlisting apart from Debarment by the Commission.
4. Date for the Interview on which the Shortlisted Candidate is Required to bring the Printout of his/her Online Application alongwith Other Documents at UPSC shall be Intimated Separately.
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is relaxable for SC/ST candidates upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. SC/ST/OBC Candidates have to produce a caste certificate in prescribed proforma. For age concession applicable to other categories of applicants please see relevant paras of the “Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection”.
- A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidates belong is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government. If a candidate indicates in his/her application form that he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC/General category but subsequently writes to the Commission to change his/her category, such request shall not be entertained by the Commission.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) Persons or Persons with disabilities, as indicated against various item(s) in the Vacancy Details, can apply to the respective posts even if the post is not reserved for them but has been identified as Suitable. However, such candidates will be considered for selection to such post by general standard of merit. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation and other relaxations as permissible under the rules. Thus, Physically Handicapped (PH) persons can avail benefit of :
- Reservation and other Concessions & Relaxations as permissible under the rules only when degree of physical disability is 40% or more and the posts are reserved for PH candidates.
- Other Concessions & Relaxations as permissible under the rules only when degree of physical disability is 40% or more and the posts are suitable for PH candidates.
- Headquarters : At places specifically stated against certain posts, otherwise anywhere in India.
- Probation : The persons selected will be appointed on probation as per rule.