6. UPSC Recruitment 2013 Application Form for Marketing Officer, Junior Research Officer, Administrative Officer – UPSC Marketing Officer Recruitment | UPSC Marketing Officer Age Limit | UPSC Marketing Officer Application Fee
- Candidates must apply UPSC Online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application ( ORA ), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates are required to send the Printout of the Online Recruitment Application alongwith specified documents / certificates at Para 7 (A) below.
- In case the candidate has applied against more than one item i.e. post published in the UPSC advertisement, the candidate is required to send separate copies of specified documents / certificates as at Para 7 (A) below alongwith the Printout of the Online Recruitment Application for UPSC of each post.
- Candidates may attach therewith a self-addressed post card bearing a total postage worth 6.00 affixed thereon. They should indicate in this card the UPSC Advertisement No. and Vacancy No. of the posts applied for. Receipt of the same would be acknowledged by the Union Public Service Commission by returning this post card to the candidate. Candidates may note that no separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them. If a candidate does not receive this post card within a fortnight from the last date for receipt of the same, he should make an enquiry from the Commission in writing by furnishing the application number.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for each post; however, if somehow, if he / she submits multiple Online Recruitment Applications for one UPSC post, then he / she must ensure that Online Recruitment Application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple Online Recruitment Applications, should note that only the Online Recruitment Application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
Note I : Candidates have to submit the Printout of the Online Recruitment Application ( ORA ) alongwith specified documents / certificates By Post / By Hand after successful submission ( this includes Fee payment also ) of the UPSC Online Recruitment Application.
Note II : Printout of the UPSC Online Recruitment Application alongwith specified documents / certificates are to be sent to Joint Secretary ( Recruitment ), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110 069 on or before the prescribed last date.
Note III : In case, the Printout of the Online Recruitment Application for UPSC alongwith specified documents / certificates is not received or received after the prescribed last date, the same would be summarily rejected thereby resulting into rejection of the concerned Online Recruitment Application.
Note IV : Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “Recruitment By Selection” on top of the Envelope while sending the Printout of the Online Recruitment Application alongwith specified documents / certificates.
Note V : Candidates can also deliver the Printout of the Online Recruitment Application alongwith specified documents / certificates personally “By Hand” at the Commission Counter against proper receipt. The Commission would not be responsible for the application delivered to any other functionary of the Union Public Service Commission.
Note VI : Printout of the Online Recruitment Application alongwith specified documents / certificates received through couriers or courier service of any type shall be treated as have been received as “By Hand” at the Commission’s Counter and not as “By Post”.
Note VII : Candidates should clearly note that the Commission will in no case be responsible for non-receipt of the Printout of the Online Recruitment Application alongwith specified documents / certificates or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. No Application received after the prescribed last date will be entertained under any circumstances and accordingly all the concerned late applications will be summarily rejected thereby resulting into rejection of the concerned Online Recruitment Application. Candidates should, therefore, ensure that the Printout of the Online Recruitment Application alongwith specified documents / certificates reach Commission office on or before the prescribed last date.
9. Other Information / Instructions :
- All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual / adhoc / daily wages / hourly paid / contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office / Department that they have applied for the selection.
- The date for determining the UPSC recruitment eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order / letter in this regard, indicating the Authority ( with number and date ) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Online Recruitment Application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates must, if required, attend a personal interview at such place, as may be fixed by the Commission. The Commission do not defray the traveling or other expenses of candidates summoned for UPSC interview. They, however, contribute towards those expenses at a rate corresponding to the amount of the Second Class Mail railway fare by the shortest route to the place of interview from the Railway Station nearest to the normal place of residence of the candidate or from which he actually performs the journey, whichever, is nearer to the place of interview, and back to the same station or the amount of Railway fare actually incurred by the candidate whichever is less. Details of this will be furnished when they are called for Union Public Service Commission interview.
- Union Public Service Commission’s contribution towards the traveling expenses in respect of those candidates who are interviewed at Delhi will be paid on the spot on the date of interview itself provided they fulfill all the conditions. In respect of those candidates who have been called to be present at interviews at places other than Delhi, the same will be sent by Money Order later on.
- The Summoning of candidates for UPSC interview convey no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected. Appointment orders to selected candidates will be issued by the Government.
- Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as Government may require.
- Candidates will be informed of the final result in due course through UPSC website / Employment News and any interim enquiries about the result are therefore, unnecessary and will not be attended to. The Commission do not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non selection for interview / appointment.
- The Commission may grant higher initial pay to candidates adjudged meritorious in the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
Important Notes for UPSC Recruitment Application 2013
- Mobile Phones are banned in the campus of UPSC Examination / Interview Hall.
- Government strives to have work force which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271 / 011-23381125 / 011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application ( ORA ) through ORA website is 23: 59 Hrs on 28.03.2013. Last Date for receipt of Printout / Hard Copy of Online Applications alongwith copy of specified documents / certificates is 11.04.2013 ( By Post / By Hand ) The last date for printing of completely submitted Online Application is upto 23 :59 Hrs on 29.03.2013. Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Application ( ORA )