UPSC Recruitment Jobs 2011
4. Seven Labour Enforcement Officers (Central) in the office of the chief labour commissioner (Central), Ministry of Labour & Employment of the seven posts, one post each is reserved for ST & OBC candidates.
Qualifications : Essential :
A. Educational :
i) Degree in Commerce or Degree with Economics / Sociology / Social Work as one of the subjects from a recognized University or equivalent.
ii) Post-graduate Degree / Diploma in Law, Labour Relations, Labour Welfare, Labour Laws, Sociology, Commerce, Social Work / Welfare, Business Administration, Personnel Management or any other allied subject relating to labour from a recognized University / Institution or
Desirable : Experience in Labour Laws, Labour Welfare, Labour Relations or Personnel Management in an Industrial Organisation or a Government establishment.
UPSC Labour Enforcement Officers Duties :
Inspection of establishments in the Central Sphere. Enforcement of Labour Laws in he Central Sphere i.e. Railways, Mines, Oilfields, Banks, Insurance Companies, Ports etc. Promotion of Labour Welfare in Central Sphere undertakings. Prosecution of cases of defaulters. Conciliation of Industrial Disputes if empowered as Conciliation officer, under the Industrial Disputes. Verification of Trade Union membership and acquaintance with trade union movement
in general. Special enquiries on labour matters entrusted from time to time.
Any Other Condition : The duties of Labour Enforcement Officer (Central) involve intensive touring in different areas and residence in and out of way places.
Prospects of Promotion : 33.1/3% vacancies in Grade V of Central Labour service formed w.e.f. 3.2.87. Assistant Labour commissioner (Central), Labour Officer / Assistant Welfare Commissioner are filled by Promotion :
i) 16.2/3% of the Promotion quota amongst Welfare Administrator with three years regular service in the grade; and ii) 83.1/3% of the Promotion quota amongst Labour Enforcement Officers (Central) with three years regular service in the grade.
5. Sixteen Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in Employees State Insurance Corporation. Out of Sixteen Posts, Two Posts are reserved for SC candidates, One Post is reserved for ST candidates and four Posts are reserved forOBC candidates. Of the sixteen Posts, One Post is also reserved for physically handicapped [Hearing Handicapped (HH) Or Orthopaedically Handicapped / Locomotor Disability Or Cerebral Palsy with One Arm Affected (OA) / One Leg Affected (OL)] candidates belonging to any community. The Posts are also suitable for Physically Handicapped persons with above mentioned disabilities.
Qualifications : Essential :
A. Educational : B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
B. Experience : Three years’ experience in planning, construction and execution of civil engineering projects.
UPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Duties :
In charge of Sub-division office, responsible for checking of running accounts, prepare
plan, design, detailed estimate for projects, scrutiny of same before submission to the higher authority, maintain records regarding initial accounts, responsible for clearances works accounts, all outstanding / recovery in cases advance value of stores sold.
1. Candidates are requested to apply in the format published along with this Advertisement No.03 and not write to the Commission for application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below before applying.
2. Nature of Post : All posts belong to General Central Service except otherwise mentioned.
a) Posts at Item Nos.2 & 5 are permanent.
b) Posts at Item. Nos.1,3 & 4 are temporary
3. UPSC Pay Scale & Classification :
(Figures in bracket at the end of the pay scale indicate the approx total emoluments (per month) excluding TA and HRA at the minimum of the scale).
a) 15600-39100 + 5400 (Grade pay) (T.E. 30,450) Group A Gazetted for the post at Item No.1 above.
b) 15600-39100 + 5400 (Grade pay) (T.E. 30,450) Group A for the posts at Item No.5 above.
c) 15600-39100 + 6600 (Grade pay) (T.E. 32190 ) Group A Gazetted for the posts at Item No.2 above.
d) 8000-275-13500 (Pre-revised) (T.E. 17640) Group A for the posts at Item No.3 above
e) 9300-34800 + 4600 (Grade pay) (T. E. 20,155) Group B Gazetted for the posts at Item No.4 above.