UPSC Job Vacancies 2010
New Delhi – 110 069.
UPSC proposed to fill up one post of Assistant Administrative Officer ( Group ‘B’, Gazetted ) in the revised Pay Band 2 of 9300 – 34800 / – with G.P. of 4800 / – in the Office of Union Public Service Commission on deputation / absorption basis.
UPSC Eligibility conditions : Officers of the Central Government.
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
- With two years’ regular service in posts in the Pay Band of 9300 – 34800 / – with Grade Pay of 4600 / – or
- With six years’ regular service in posts in the Pay Band of 9300 – 34800 / – with Grade Pay of 4200 / – and
b ) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce from a recognized University; or
- 03 years Diploma in Personnel Administration / Human Resources’ Development from a recognized institution; and
- 03 years experience in Establishment, Administration and Accounts works.
- Consultation with the Commission is necessary if an officer is in the field of selection for appointment to the post on absorption basis.
Regulation of Pay
3. The pay of the selected candidates will be regulated under the provision is contained in the Department of Personnel & Training O.M. No. 2 / 29 / 91 – Estt. ( Pay – ll ) dated 05.01.1994 as amended from time to time.
Period of Deputation
4. Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex – cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organizations shall not exceed three years.
Age limit for UPSC Recruitment 2010
5. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation ( including short – term contract ) shall be not exceeding 56 ( fifty six ) years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
6. UPSC Application along with Bio – data ( in duplicate ) in the prescribed proforma ( Annexure – I ) of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection, together with the certificate from the Forwarding Authority ( in proforma Annexure – ll ) along with the following documents :
- Integrity certificate
- List of major / minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last 10 years; ( if no penalty has been imposed a ‘nil’ certificate should be enclosed ).
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Attested photocopies of the ACRs for the last five years ( attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Government, of India ) may be forwarded to the following address Within 60 days of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar :
Shri Dinesh Kumar,
Under Secretary ( Admn. ),
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road,
New Delhi – 110069.
Within 60 days of publication of UPSC recruitment advertisement in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar. Applications not forwarded through proper channel or those received without the requisite certificates and necessary documents will not be entertained.
7. Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and woman candidates are encouraged to apply.
8. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
Subject : Duties and responsibilities of Assistant Administrative Officer, UPSC The Assistant Administrative Officer shall assist the Administrative Officer in handling the work as follows :
- Initiating proposals relating to the establishment policy of the Commission.
- Review of provisions contained in UPSC ( Members ) Regulations vis – a – vis other constitutional functionaries — initiating suitable proposal to take them up with the Government.
- Personnel matters of Chairman / Members of the Commission which include their pay and allowances, leave, pension and other facilities.
- Revision of provisions in the UPSC ( Staff ) Regulations and to initiate proposal in updating these Regulations.
- Correspondence with nodal agencies regarding financial powers of the Commission and initiating proposal for further re – delegation / authorization inside Commission’s Secretariat.
- Initiating proposal for reorganization of Commission’s Secretariat establishment creation / abolition of posts vis – a – vis budget provisions.
- Correspondence with Government, regarding position of Chairman / Members in the Warrant of Precedence.
- Correspondence with Estimate Committee / Public Accounts Committee whenever required.
- Correspondence with the Establishment Officer in matter relating to Central Staffing Scheme.
- Correspondence with various Cadre Controlling Authorities of the officers joining UPSC under Central Staffing Scheme.
- Personnel matter of senior officers of UPSC, i.e. of Secretary / Additional Secretary / Joint Secretary / Deputy Secretary / Under Secretary. I ) Management of CSSS cadre of UPSC.
- Maintenance of CR dossiers and correspondence with officers outside UPSC expediting the complete recording of ACRs.