|Closing date for submission of UPSC Online Recruitment Application ( ORA ) through ORA website is 23:59 hrs on 14.01.2016.|
|The last date for printing of completely submitted UPSC online application is upto 23:59 hrs on 15.01.2016.|
|Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of UPSC Online Recruitment Application ( ORA ). The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online recruitment application carefully as submission of wrong information may lead to rejection through computer based short listing apart from debarment by the commission.|
|Date for the interview on which the shortlisted candidate is required to bring the printout of his / her UPSC online application along with other documents at UPSC shall be intimated separately.|
6. (A) How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2016 :
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload documents pertaining to educational qualifications and experience ( preferably in prescribed format ), if any, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout taken. For that the applicant may scan the experience certificate in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un – signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module.
- Important : Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active Email addresses in the online applicants as all. Correspondence will be made by the Union Public Service Commission through Email only. Interview Schedule and requirements with regard to copies of certificate to be in respect of claims made in the online applicants will be Emailed in due to the candidates in their registered Email ID and will also be posted on the website of the Union Public Service Commission
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application ( ORA ), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the Union Public Service Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their UPSC online Recruitment Applications or any other document. They will be required to bring along with them the printouts of their UPSC Online Recruitment Applications and the documents mentioned in para 7 below if called for interview.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for each post; however, if somehow, if he / she submits multiple UPSC Online Recruitment Applications for one post, then he / she must ensure that Online Recruitment Application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple Online Recruitment Applications, should note that only the Online Recruitment Application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the Union Public Service Commission and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
6.(B) Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self attested copies of documents / relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the UPSC Online Recruitment Application as and when demanded by the Union Public Service Commission.
Important Note :
Candidates will be short – listed for interview on the basics of the information provided by them in their online applications, they must ensure that such information is true, If at any subsequent stage or at the time of interval any information given by them or any clam made by them in their online, Applications is found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be rejects and they may also be debarred either permanently or for a specified period by the :
- Union Public Service Commission from ant examination Or Selection held by them.
- Central Government from any employment under them.
7. Other Information / Instructions :
- All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Union Public Service Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual / adhoc / daily wages / hourly paid / contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office / Department that they have applied for the selection.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order / letter in this regard, indicating the Authority ( with number and date ) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Online Recruitment Application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates must, if required, attend a personal interview at such place, as may be fixed by the Union Public Service Commission. The Union Public Service Commission do not defray the traveling or other expenses of candidates summoned for interview. They, however, contribute towards those expenses at a rate corresponding to the amount of the Second Class Mail railway fare by the shortest route to the place of interview from the Railway Station nearest to the normal place of residence of the candidate or from which he actually performs the journey, whichever, is nearer to the place of interview, and back to the same station or the amount of Railway fare actually incurred by the candidate whichever is less. Details of this will be furnished when they are called for interview.
- Union Public Service Commission’s contribution towards the traveling expenses in respect of those candidates who are interviewed at Delhi will be paid on the spot on the date of interview itself provided they fulfill all the conditions. In respect of those candidates who have been called to be present at interviews at places other than Delhi, the same will be sent by Money Order later on.
- The Summoning of candidates for interview convey no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected. Appointment orders to selected candidates will be issued by the Government.
- Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as Government may require.
- Candidates will be informed of the final result in due course through UPSC website / Employment News and any interim enquiries about the result are therefore, unnecessary and will not be attended to. The Union Public Service Commission do not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non selection for interview / appointment.
- The Union Public Service Commission may grant higher initial pay to candidates adjudged meritorious in the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
Mobile Phones are Banned in the Campus of UPSC Examination / Interview Hall.
- Government strives to have work force which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding their UPSC Online Recruitment Applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011 – 23385271 / 011 – 23381125 / 011 – 23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.