UPSC Recruitment 2016 Age Limit for Dental Surgeons, Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons – UPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment | UPSC Dental Surgeon Application Fee | UPSC Dental Surgeon Application Form
- A candidates are requested to apply only Online against UPSC advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website www.upsconline.nic.in and not write to the UPSC Commission for Application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- The UPSC Age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is relaxable for SC/ST candidates upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. SC/ST/OBC Candidates have to produce a caste certificate in prescribed proforma. For age concession applicable to other categories of applicants please see relevant paras of the “Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection”.
- A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidates belong is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government. If a candidate indicates in his/her application form that he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC/General category but subsequently writes to the Commission to change his/her category, such request shall not be entertained by the UPSC Commission.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) Persons or Persons with disabilities, as indicated against various item(s) in the vacancy details, can apply to the respective posts even if the post is not reserved for them but has been identified as Suitable. However, such candidates will be considered for selection to such post by general standard of merit. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation and other relaxations as permissible under the rules. Thus, Physically Handicapped (PH) persons can avail benefit of :
- Reservation and other Concessions & Relaxations as permissible under the rules only when degree of physical disability is 40% or more and the posts are reserved for PH candidates.
- Other Concessions & Relaxations as permissible under the rules only when degree of physical disability is 40% or more and the posts are suitable for PH candidates.
- In regard to the Medical posts pertaining to the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and Indicated at Item(s) 1 above, the percentage of the disability/disabilities for the posts identified as being suitable to be manned by persons with disability/disabilities, has been defined as not less than 40% and not more than 70%.
- Head Quarters :
New Delhi, but Incumbents recruited are liable to serve anywhere in India.
- Probation :
- Important Notes :
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of CBRT would be asked to submit the documents in support of their claim for the posts. Their documents will be scrutinized and those Candidates who fulfil all the eligibility conditions of the posts shall be called for interview.
- The Candidates are directed to undertake the CBRT at their own risk i.e. after verifying that they fulfil the qualifications as prescribed in the Advertisement, and their admission to the Test is purely ‘provisional’.
- In regard to the post(s) identified as suitable or reserved for P.H. category/categories in UPSC advertisement, it is made clear that Candidates must undertake the CBRT at their own and they would not be allowed to take the help of a Scribe to click the answers for them under no circumstances. However, the candidates of certain categories with disabilities like candidates with Locomotor Disability and Cerebral Palsy (LDCP) where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment) shall be allowed compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour in the CBRT and facility of Scribe, wherever opted for in their Online Recruitment Application.
- Before availing facility of Scribe (wherever opted for) and/or compensatory time, all such eligible LDCP candidates are required to furnish Undertaking in the prescribed format that they have read/been read out the instructions of the Union Public Service Commission regarding the eligibility conditions of a Scribe, his/her conduct inside the Test Hall and the manner in which and extent to which he/she can help the candidate in writing the Test. Violation of all or any of the said instructions shall entail the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate in addition to any other action that the UPSC may take against the Scribe and candidate(s) hereby undertake to abide by them.Further, they will furnish a medical certificate to that effect that “I am suffering from the disability viz. Locomotor Disability and Cerebral Palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment)” issued by the competent Medical Authority/Board constituted by the Central/State Governments to UPSC, within the prescribed time limit fixed/conveyed by the Commission, in case shortlisted in the Recruitment Test. Candidate(s) given to understand that in case they fail to comply with the above requirement, it will be presumed that he/she is not suffering from above disability and his/her candidature will be cancelled by the Commission, without any further reference being made to them.
Instructions And Additional Information To Candidates For Recruitment By Selection
A Candidate must be either :
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
The application of a candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be considered by the Commission and, if recommended for appointment, the candidate may also be provisionally appointed subject to the necessary certificate being issued in his favour by the Government of India.
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2016 : The age limit for the post has been given in the advertisement. For certain age concessions admissible to various categories please go through the instruction regarding Concessions & Relaxations.
Minimum Essential Qualifications for UPSC Recruitment 2016 :
All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the Advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential Qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
In the event of number of UPSC applications being large, commission will adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by any or more of the following methods :
- “On the basis of Desirable Qualification (DQ) or any one or all of the DQs if more than one DQ is prescribed”
- On the basis of higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement
- On the basis of higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement
- By counting experience before or after the acquisition of essential qualifications
- By holding a Recruitment Test.
The candidate should, therefore, mention all his/her the qualifications and experience in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications.