UPSC – Ministry of Agriculture, Mines Departments – Vacancy Details in Ministry of Agriculture, Mines Departments | UPSC Ministry of Agriculture, Mines Departments – Age Limit | UPSC Ministry of Agriculture, Mines Departments – Concessions & Relaxations | How to Apply for UPSC Ministry of Agriculture, Mines Departments
UPSC – Ministry of Agriculture, Mines Departments
Invites Applications for the Following Posts :
1. One Farm Superintendent in Farm Machinery, Training & Testing Institute, Department of Agriculture & Co – operation, Ministry of Agriculture.
Qualifications : Essential :
- Educational : Master’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with Post graduate Degree or Diploma in Agronomy from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience : 2 years’ practical / research experience in agronomical problems.
Desirable : Knowledge of mechanized farming.
Duties : To manage the farm and imparting training to the progressive Farms in Agronomy, Mechanized farming techniques and other jobs as assigned by the Director of the Institute.
Head Quartes : Any of the existing Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute at Budni ( M.P.), Hisar ( Haryana ), Anantapur( A.P.), Assam or any other Institute that may be set up in future.
2. Four Mineralogists ( Senior ) in Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines. Out of four posts, one post is reserved for OBC candidates.
- Educational : Master’s Degree in Physics or Physical Chemistry of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience : Seven years’ experience in X – ray and Spectroscopy and other lines of mineral studies including research experience in these lines.
Desirable : Doctorate Degree in Physics.
Duties : To work on X – ray spectroscopy and other lines of Mineralogical studies in the Petrological laboratories of Geological Survey of India, as required by the Director General, Geological Survey of India.
3. One Assistant Executive Engineer in Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources.The post is also suitable for Physically Handicapped persons with disability of one Arm affected ( L or R ).
Qualifications : Essential :
- Educational : Degree in Drilling OR Mining OR Mechanical OR Electrical OR Civil Engineering OR Degree in Petroleum Technology from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience : Two years’ experience in operation / maintenance and repairs of different types of tube-wells or Drilling Rigs.
Duties : A.E.E. is responsible for all field operational works of drilling including preparation of estimates for exploratory and deposit tube wells.
He assists E.E.in technical, operational, administrative and accounts and responsible to look after the divisional stores.
He acts as EE in absence of EE & performs as liaison officer with state Government agencies in connection with handling over well realizing the costs of tube wells etc.
- Candidates are requested to apply in the format published along with this advertisement No.16 and NOT write to the Commission for application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below before applying.
2. Nature of Post :
All posts belong to General Central Service except otherwise mentioned.
- Posts at S. Nos.2 & 3 are permanent.
- Post at S.No.1 is temporary
3. Pay Scale & Classification : ( Figures in bracket at the end of the pay scale indicate the total emoluments excluding CCA and HRA at the minimum of the scale ).
- 10000 – 325 – 15200 ( T.E. 22050 ) Group ‘A’ Gazetted for the posts at S.No. 2 above.
- 8000 – 275 – 13500 ( T.E. 17640 ) Group ‘A’ Gazetted for the post at S.No.3 above.
- 6500 – 200 – 10500 ( T.E. 14333 ) Group ‘B’ Gazetted for the post at S.No.1 above
Age Limit as on Normal Closing Date :
- Not exceeding 35 years for the post at S. No3.
- Not exceeding 40 years for the posts at S. No.2
- Not exceeding 30 years for the post at S. No. 1
N.B : The age limit shown against all the S. Nos.is normal age limit. Age is relaxable for OBC candidates upto three years in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
Age is also relaxable for Central/UT Goverment servants upto Five Years as per the Instructions issued By Govt Of India From Time To Time.
For age concession applicable to other categories of applicants please see relevant paras of the Instructions to Candidates for recruitment by Selection.
Note : Candidates with disabilities[ as indicated against Item(s)] can apply to the respective posts even if the post is not reserved for them.
However, such candidates will be considered for selection to such post by general standard of merit. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation and other relaxations as permissible under the rules
5. Headquarters : At places specifically stated against certain posts, otherwise anywhere in India or aboard.
6. Probation : The persons selected will be appointed on probation as per rule instructions And Additional information to candidates for recruitment by selection
1. Citizenship :
A Candidate must be either :
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malavi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam. or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories ( b ), ( c ), ( d ) and ( e ) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Note : The application of a candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be considered by the Commission and, if recommended for appointment, the candidate may also be provisionally appointed subject to the necessary certificate being issued in his favour by the Government of India.