Invites Applications for the following posts
1. Two Senior Scientific Officers Grade – II ( Aeronautics ) in the Directorate General Of Aeronautical Quality Assurance, Ministry Of Defence, Defence Aeronautical Quality Assurance Service. Out of two posts, one post is reserved for OBC candidates.
Qualifications : Essential : A. Educational : Degree in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
B. Experience : Two years’ practical experience in the field of Quality Assurance / Production of aeronautical materials / component, various composites for Military Aircraft, Aero Engines and missiles.
Experience in destructive / non-destructive testing, defect investigations / failure analysis in respect of materials / components for aeronautical use.
- Certificate course in German or French or Russian.
- Second class in above.
Duties : Inspection and quality assurance of aircraft, aero engines and their allied systems during manufacture and overhauling / armament / indignation of airborne and ground equipments.
Any Other Conditions : Any member of service, shall, if so required, liable to serve as a commissioned officer in the Armed Forces for a period of not less than four years including the period spent on training, if any :
Provided that such officer :
- shall not be required to serve as aforesaid after the expiry of ten years from the date of appointment and
- shall not ordinarily be required to serve as aforesaid after attaining the age of forty years.
2.One Foreman ( Electrical ) In Directorate General Of Aeronautical Quality Assurance, Ministry Of Defence. Civilian In Defence Services.The post is reserved for OBC candidates.
Qualifications : Essential : Educational :Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
Desirable :One year’s experience in quality assurance or inspection or production or development in areas relating to aircraft and its accessories.
Duties :Checking, preparing and calibration of gauges, test equipment instrument, planning and organizing of proof tasks and inspection, independently.
3.One Assistant Professor in Nephrology In The Ministry Of Health & Family Welfare, Specialist Grade Ii Of Central Health Service ( Teaching Specialist Sub-Cadre ).
Qualifications : Essential :
A. Educational :
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule ( other than licentiate qualifications ) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.Holders of educational qualifications included in Part –II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in Sub-section ( 3 ) of Section 13 of the IMC Act, 1956.
- Post-Graduate degree qualification in the concerned super-speciality i.e. D.M. ( Nephrology ) or equivalent.
B. Experience : Three years’ teaching experience as Tutor / Demonstrator / Registrar / Senior Resident in the concerned Super-Speciality in a recognized teaching Institution after obtaining the first Post-graduate degree qualification.
Note : I :The Medical qualifications possessed by the candidates should have the recognition of the MCI.
Note : II :Teaching experience in any other post like the post of General Duty Medical Officer / Medical Officer shall not be considered for eligibility purpose for recruitment to the teaching posts.
Note : III :In so far as post graduate medical qualifications awarded by Indian Universities are concerned, they should also find a place in the Schedules to Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, as amended from time to time.
Note : IV :In the case of qualification in Super-Specialties ( M.Ch / D.M ) except in the case of holders of D.M. / M.Ch of five years duration, the holders should have obtained M.D.( General Medicine ) or M.S. ( General Surgery ) or an equivalent qualification as prescribed by the said council in its recommendations on post- graduate medical examination.
Note : V :In the case of holder of D.M. / M.Ch qualification of five years duration, the period of Senior Post – graduate residency rendered in the last part of the said D.M. / M.Ch shall be counted towards requirement of experience.
Duties :To impart theoretical and practical instructions to Under-graduate/Post-graduate medical students. To conduct and guide research work in the speciality. To render patient care in the speciality.
Any Other Conditions :
- Private practice of any kind whatsoever shall not be allowed including any consultation and laboratory practice.
- The candidate selected will, if so required, be liable to serve in any Defence Service or post connected with the Defence of India, for a period of not less than four years including the period spent in training, if any :
Provided that :
- He / she will not be required to serve as aforesaid after the expiry of ten years from the date of appointment or from the date of joining the service.
- He / she will not ordinarily be required to serve as aforesaid after attaining the age of 45 years.