UPSC Recruitment 2010
1. (Vacancy No.10102001423) Five Administrative Officers, Grade – II in the Indian Navy, Ministry of Defence, Integrated Headquarters (Navy). of the five posts, one post is reserved for ST candidates.
The posts are also suitable for Physically Handicapped persons with disability of Orthopaedically Handicapped / Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy (One Leg/One Arm) affected.
Essential Qualifications : Educational :
1. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Post – graduate Diploma in Personnel Management or Human Resource Management from a recognized University or Institution or equivalent.
Desirable : O level Diploma from Directorate of Electronics Accredited Computer Course or any other recognized University or Institution or equivalent.
Duties : Recruitment, promotion, retirement, resignations etc. of Group C and D employees, claim and disburse pay and allowances to industrial and non-industrial employees and deal with disciplinary cases and Court cases.
2. (Vacancy No.10102002123) Two Specialists, Grade – II (Pharmacology) in the Non – teaching Specialist, Sub – cadre of Central Health Service, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. out of two posts, one post is reserved for OBC candidates.
Essential Qualifications :
A. Educational :
1. A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (Other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational Qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in Sub-section (3) of Section 13 of the IMC Act, 1956.
2. Post – Graduate Degree / Diploma in the concerned speciality i.e., M.D. (Pharmacology), MD (Pharmacology and Therapeutics), M.Sc (Pharmacology) & D.Sc (Pharmacology).
B. Experience : Three years experience in the concerned speciality after obtaining the Post – graduate degree or five years experience after obtaining Post – graduate diploma.
Note I :
The Medical qualifications possessed by the candidates should have the recognition of the Medical Council of India. In case of medical posts other than Allopathic system of medicine, the qualifications should be included in the respective Schedule of the Act governing that system of medicine. The proof thereof may be attached.
Note II :
The experience gained should be recognized by the MCI or the statutory body concerned with the system of medicine as valid teaching experience for teaching posts and certificate therefor or any other valid proof in support thereof should be submitted. Teaching experience in any other post like the post of General Duty Medical Officer / Medical Officer shall not be considered for eligibility purpose for recruitment to the teaching posts.
Note III :
In the case of qualifications in Super-Specialities (M.Ch. / D.M.) except in the case of holders of D.M. / M.Ch. of five years duration, the holders should have obtained M.D. (General Medicine) or M.S. (General Surgery) or an equivalent qualification as prescribed by the said council in its recommendations on post graduate medical examination.
Note IV :
In the case of holder of D.M. / M.Ch. qualification of five years duration, the period of Senior Post Graduate residency rendered in the last part of the said D.M/M.Ch. shall be counted towards requirement of experience.
Note V :
In so far as Post – Graduate Medical qualifications awarded by Indian Universities are concerned, they should also find a place in the Schedules to Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, as amended from time to time.
In case of medical posts other than allopathic system of medicine, the qualification should be included in the respective Schedule of the Act governing that system of medicine. The proof thereof may be attached.
Note VI :
Holders of speciality Board of USA qualifications should complete the entire requirements of the Board concerned.
Note : VII :
Completion of compulsory Rotating Internship Certificate, Registration Certificate, an official document showing name of College / Institution from where degree / diploma has been done and official document showing name of the University and College from where teaching experience has been gained to be furnished.
To conduct and guide research work in the speciality. To render patient care in the Speciality. Any other duties that may be assigned by the authorities from time – to – time.
HQ : Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage, Faridabad.
Any other Conditions
The other conditions of service will be as laid down in the CHS Rules, 1996 and other rules in force from time to time in particular :
1. Private practice of any kind whatsoever shall not be allowed including any consultation and laboratory practice.
2. The candidate selected, if so required, shall be liable to serve in any Defence Service or post connected with the Defence of India, for a period of not less than four years including the period spent in training, if any, provided that such officer shall not :
1. Be required to serve as aforesaid after the expiry of 10 years from the date of appointment or from the date of joining the service.
2. Ordinarily be required to serve as aforesaid after attaining the age of 45 years.
3. (Vacancy No.10102003223) One Assistant Director (Scientific Aids) in North Eastern Police Academy, Ministry of Home Affairs.
Essential Qualifications :
A. Educational : Masters degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
B. Experience :
Three years experience in investigation of cases in Forensic Disciplines in a Forensic Science Laboratory of Central Government / State Governments / Union Territories or three years teaching experience in Training Institute in the field of Forensic Science.
Masters Degree in Sociology / Masters Degree in Criminology / Bachelors Degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent.
To teach Forensic Science covering subjects like finger prints, foot print, hand writing, document verification and investigation, evidence, ballistic explosive, chemical analysis, toxicology etc. to the Dy SPs and Sub-Inspectors on basic and advanced training programs.
Liable to serve in office of the Director, North Eastern Police Academy, Umsaw, Umiam, Meghalaya.