- (Ref. No. F 1/53/2006-R-VI) one assistant director (civil engineering) in central institute of coastal engineering for fishery, Bangalore, department of animal husbandry, dairying and fisheries. Ministry of agriculture.
A) Educational: Degree in Civil Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent.
B) Experience: Three years experience in the field of coastal Engineering / investigations and design of maritime structures / projects.
Desirable: Experience in Aquaculture projects Survey, Planning and Designing. Duties: To conduct detailed engineering investigations such as Topographic / Hydrographic surveys, sub-soil investigations and collection of Hydraulic data at the site. Preparation of Techno-economic feasibility reports for the development of fishery harbors and brackish water shrimp farms.
HQ: Bangalore, but liable to serve anywhere in coastal states in India.
- (Ref. No. F 1/323/2005-R-VI) three junior works managers (electrical) in ordnance factory board, department of defence production, ministry of defence.Civilian in defence services.
Qualifications: Essential: Educational: Degree in Electrical Engineering / Technology or equivalent from a recognized University.
Duties: Duties of managerial nature. A junior works Manager is required to work as a Head of Section / Workshop / Office or a Group in the Workshop / Section / Office. He will be fully responsible for proper working of the Group allotted to him.
HQ: Any of the Ordnance Factories, Units and Head quarters in India.
- (Ref. No.F.1/320/2005-R-VI) twenty eight junior works managers (mechanical) in Ordnance factory board, department of defence production, ministry of defence, Civilian in defence services. Out of 28 posts, one post each is reserved for SC & ST candidates and nine posts are reserved for OBC candidates.
Qualifications: Essential: Educational: Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University.
Duties & HQ: Same as in Item No. 2 above.
- (Ref. No.F.1/325/2005-R-VI) One junior works manager (civil engineering) in ordnance factory board, department of defence production, ministry of defence, civilian in defence services. The post is reserved for SC candidates.
Qualifications: Essential: Educational: Degree in Civil Engineering / Technology or equivalent from a recognized university.
Duties & HQ: Same as in Item No. 2 above.
- (Ref. No. F1/179/2006-R-II) one senior scientific officer (chemistry), grade-ii, in central forensic science laboratory (CFSL) under directorate of forensic science, ministry of home affairs. The post is reserved for Scheduled Tribes candidates.
A) Educational: Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized university or equivalent.
B) Experience: 3 years experience of Analytical methods and research therein in the relevant field, Desirable: Experience of working in a Forensic Science Laboratory.
Duties: To assist the Assistant Director / By Director in the examination of crime exhibits in the concerned divisions and to depose expert evidence in the Courts of Law as and when required. To conduct Research and Development and to keep liaison with other Research and Development Organizations.
HQ: Kolkata / Chandigarh / Hyderabad with all India service liability.
- (Ref. No.F.1/197/2006-R-1) one principal in A & U tibia college under the Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Health & Family welfare department, directorate of Indian system of medicine & Homoeopathy
A) Educational: Post Graduate qualification in Ayurveda / Unani from a recognized university or equivalent and recognized by the Central Council for Indian Medicine.
B) Experience: Fifteen years teaching experience, out of which, at least ten years’ experience in post graduate teaching as Associate Professor / Reader Professor.
Desirable: Ph. D. in Ayurveda / Unani / Extensive experience in Research. Duties: Candidate shall work in the Dispensaries and Hospitals of the Government of NCT of Delhi, and shall primarily be handling patients of various types of these Hospitals & Dispensaries.
HQ: N.C.T of Delhi.
- (Ref. No. F.1/163/2004-R-III) one lecturer in pharmacy in Govt. Polytechnic for Women, Chandigarh, Chandigarh administration. The post unreserved and to be filled up from Orthopaedically Handicapped persons of any community.
Qualifications: Essential: Educational: First class Bachelor’s degree (four years duration) from a recognized university or equivalent, Duties: Teaching diploma classes.
HQ: Chandigarh Administration.
- (Ref. No.F.1/107/2006-R-I) six specialists, grade-ii, (junior scale) in radio-diagnosis, health department government of union territory of Pondicherry: Out of six posts, two posts are permanent and four posts are temporary. One temporary post is reserved for SC candidates and one temporary post is reserved for OBC candidates. These posts are also suitable for persons with loco motor disability of not more than 50% as specified below:
- Amputation – Total impairment up to 40% but limited to 20% in each limb.
- There should be functional thumb, index finger and middle finger on both upper limbs.
- There should be no disability in terms of loss of movement of joints other than fingers and toes.
- The loss of muscle power should not be more than 20% and
- There should be no disability in terms of sensory loss or coordination of limbs.
- A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (Other than Licentiate Qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section 3) of Section 13 of the IMC, Act, 1956.
- Post-Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty i.e. M.D. Radio-diagnosis / DMRD or equivalent Diploma of two years duration / Post Graduate Diploma in DMRD or equivalent Diploma of one year duration.
A)The persons who have done their MD in Radiology or Diploma in Radiology before 1985 will also be eligible to apply to the post.
B) Experience: Three years experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining Post-Graduate Degree or five years experience after obtaining the Post-Graduate Diploma.
Note:1: The Medical qualifications possessed by the candidates should have the recognition of the Medical Council of India.
Note: 2: In so far as post graduate medical qualifications awarded by Indian Universities are concerned, they should also find a place in the Schedule to Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, as amended from time to time.
Desirable: Knowledge of local language / dialects prevalent in the area i.e. Tamil, Malayam, or Telugu will be advantage to the candidates applying for the post.
Duties: In-charge of independent unit in the concerned specialty. OPD and ward duties in the Hospital Supervision of the work of Medical Officers attached to the unit and conducting operations, whenever necessary.
HQ: Pondicherry, Karaikal, Mahe or Yanam. Pondicherry and Karaikal surrounded by Tamil Nadu, Mahe surrounded by Kerala & Yanam surrounded by Andhra Pradesh.