Union Public Service Commission – Estate Supervisor
- Union Public Service Commission Filling up one vacancy of Estate Supervisor (Group ‘B’ Non-gazetted Non-ministerial) in the scale of pay of 5500-175-9000 on promotion/deputation (including short term contract)/re-employment basis.
It is proposed to fill up one vacancy of Estate Supervisor, (General Central Service Group ‘B’ Non-gazetted Non-Ministerial) in the scale of pay of 5500-175- 9000/- in the office of Union Public Service Commission by Promotion/Deputation (including short term contract)/Re-employment basis.
- Method of recruitment:
The method of recruitment to the post of Estate Supervisor is Promotion/Deputation (including short-term contract), For Armed Forces Personnel – Deputation/ Re-employment.
- Eligibility Condition:
I. Promotion / Deputation (including short-term contract):
Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory or University or recognized Research Institutes or Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous, Statutory or Semi-Government organizations:
- holding analogous posts on a regular basis; or
- with three years regular service in a post in the scale, of pay of 5000-8000 or equivalent; or
- with six years regular service in a post in the scale of pay of 4500-7000 or equivalent; and
- possessing the following educational qualifications and experience :
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- Diploma in sanitary or public hygiene or diploma in civil or electrical engineering from a recognised institution or equivalent; and
- three years experience in the upkeep and maintenance of office buildings.
II. The Departmental Caretakers:
The departmental Caretakers (in the scale of pay of 4500-7000) with six years regular service shall also be considered along with outsiders and in case any of them is selected for appointment to the post, the same shall be deemed to be filled by promotion.
III. For Armed Forces Personnel:
The Armed Forces Personnel of the rank of Junior Commissioned officer or equivalent, who are due to retire or to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and possessing qualifications and experience prescribed for deputationinsts shall also be considered.
If selected, such officers shall be given deputation terms up to the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces. Thereafter, they may be continued on re-employment terms. In case such eligible officers have retired or have been transferred to reserve before the actual selection to the post is made, their appointment will be on re-employment basis (re-employment upto the age of superannuation with reference to civil posts).
[The departmental officers who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationist shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.]
- Regulation of pay
The pay of the selected candidate will be regulated under the provisions contained in the Deptt. of Personnel & Training O.M. No. 2/29/91-Estt. (Pay-ll) dated 05.01.1994 as amended from time to time.
- Period of deputation:
Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organization / department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
- Age Limit:
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation (including short-term contract) shall be not exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Application along with Bio-data (in duplicate) in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection, together with the certificate from the Forwarding Authority (in proforma Annexure-ll) alongwith the following documents:
- Integrity certificate
- List of Major/Minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last 10 years; (if no penalty has been imposed a ‘nil’ certificate should be enclosed).
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Attested photocopies of the ACRs for the last five years (2002-03 to 2006-07) (attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt, of India) may be forwarded to within 60 days of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar.
UPSC Applications not forwarded through proper channel or those received without the requisite certificates and necessary documents will not be entertained.
Shri Dinesh Kumar
Under Secretary (Admn.)
Union Public Service Commission
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road
- The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.