Union Public Service Commission – Agriculture Ministry, Company Affairs Ministry
Applications on prescribed form are invited by 31st January 2008 ( 7th February 2008 in respect of applications received only by post ( by post ) from candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti districts and Pangi sub – division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, A & N Islands or Lakshadweep or abroad ). Pay scale( Approx total emoluments excluding HRA & CCA ) & upper age limits immediately follow name of the post. The date for determining eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the normal closing date prescribed for receipt of applications viz. 31.01.2008.
1. One Marketing Officer( Group lll ) ( Oil and Fats ), Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Directorate of Marketing and Inspection. The post is reserved for OBC candidates. 6500 – 10500 ( T.E. 13,748 ). 33 yrs. EQ : A. Edu : Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Agriculture Chemistry / Dairy Chemistry / Dairying from a recognized University or equivalent. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Oil Technology / Food Technology / Chemical Technology / Dairy Technology from a recognized University or equivalent. B. Exp : Two years’ experience in the field of analytical work of organic material or in the field of Marketing of Milk and Milk Products, Oils and Fats including Essential Oils and Allied commodities OR Diploma in Marketing Management awarded by the Indian Institute of Food Technology or any other registered University / Institute or equivalent.
Company Affairs Ministry
2. Eight Registrars of Companies / Assistant Registrars of Companies / Official Liquidators / Registrars of Companies – cum – Official Liquidators / Assistant Official Liquidators ( Technical / Legal ) / Assistant Directors ( Training / Inspection / Audit ) in Junior Time Scale Grade in Accounts Branch of Indian Company Law Service( ICLS ). Of the eight posts, two posts each are reserved for SC and ST candidates. 8000 – 13500 ( T.E. 16,920 ). 35 yrs. EQ : Edu : A qualification recognised for enrolment in the Register of Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or equivalent. OR Master’s degree in Commerce with Advanced Accountancy or Management Accountancy or Financial Accountancy from a recognised University or equivalent. B. Exp : Two years’ experience in a commercial or industrial organisation or in a Government Department connected with the administration of the Companies Act, 1956.
3. One Senior Scientific Officer, Grade – I ( Gentex – Polymer / Plastic & Rubber Technology ) in the Directorate General of Quality Assurance, Department of Defence Production. Defence Quality Assurance Service. 10000 – 15200 ( T.E. 21150 ). 40 yrs. EQ : A. Edu : Degree in Polymer Technology / Plastic & Rubber Technology from a recognised University or equivalent. B. Exp : Four years’ practical experience in Production / Development / Quality Assurance in the relevant field.
4. Two Civil Hydrographic Officers in the Integrated Headquarters ( Navy ). Defence Services ( Civilian ). Of the two posts, one post is reserved for SC & the other post is reserved for OBC candidates. 6500 – 10500( T.E. 13748 ). 35 yrs for SC & 33 yrs for OBC candidates. EQ : A. Edu : Degree in Engineering or Masters’ degree in Mathematics or Geography or Geophysics from a recognized University OR Pass in the final examination of the Institution of Surveyors in sub – division 1 ( b ) Hydrographic surveying. B. Exp : Two years’ experience as a qualified Surveying Officer in a recognized Hydrographic Service.
Health & F.W. Ministry
5. Two Assistant Professors( T.B. & Chest Diseases ), Department of Health, Specialist Grade – II of Central Health Service( Teaching Specialist Sub – Cadre ). Out of two posts, one post is reserved for OBC candidates. 10000 – 15200+NPA ( T.E. 21150 + NPA ). 45 yrs. EQ : A. Edu : i ) A recog med qual. ii ) Post – Graduate Degree qualification in the concerned speciality i.e., M.D. ( Tuberculosis ), MD / MRCP in Medicine with TDD, DTD or DTCD, M.D ( Respiratory Diseases and TBO ) or Diploma National Board ( Respiratory Diseases ), M.D.( Medicine ) with Diploma National Board ( Respiratory Diseases ) or equivalent. B. Exp : At least three years’ teaching experience in the concerned speciality in a recognized Medical College as Tutor / Demonstrator / Registrar / Senior Resident / Lecturer after acquiring the requisite Post – Graduate Degree qualification.
Note : I : The Medical qualifications possessed by the candidates should have the recognition of the Medical Council of India.
Note : II : In so far as post – graduate medical qualifications awarded by Indian Universities are concerned, they should also find a place in the Schedules to Indian Medical council Act, 1956, as amended from time to time.
Note : III : Teaching experience in any other post like the posts of General Duty Medical Officer / Medical Officer shall not be considered for eligibility purpose for recruitment to the teaching posts.
Labour & Employment Ministry
6.One Training Officer ( Architectural Assistantship ) under Women Vocational Training Programs, Directorate General of Employment & Training. The post is reserved for OBC candidates. 6500 – 10500 ( T.E.
13748 ). 33 yrs. EQ : A. Edu : Degree in Architecture from a recognised University / Institute or equivalent. B. Exp : Two years’ relevant experience in Industry / Training in the field after acquiring qualification mentioned above including experience in the area of Training of Trainers.
Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Ministry Development Organisation
7. One Assistant Director, Grade – ll ( Electronics ) in Office of the Development Commissioner ( Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises ). The post is reserved for SC candidates. The post is also suitable for physically Handicapped person with Locomotor Disability or Cerebral palsy. 6500 – 10500( T. E. 13748 ). 35 yrs. EQ : A.Edu : Degree in lectronics / Telecommunication Engineering from a recognised University / Institute or equivalent. B.Exp : Two years’ experience in supervisory capacity in a technical / industrial unit in development and production of electronic components, equipments and instruments / testing / inspection of Electronics Engineering products or experience in promotion of small scale industries in area of entrepreneurship development and quality control.