Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Agriculture, Defence, Health, Labour & Employment Ministry – Labour Ministry
Agriculture Defence Ministry applications on prescribed form are invited by 30th August 2007 (6th September 2007 in respect of applications received only by post (by post) from candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, A & N Islands or Lakshadweep or abroad).
Pay scale(Approx total emoluments excluding HRA & CCA) & upper age limits immediately follow name of the post. The date for determining eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the normal closing date prescribed for receipt of applications 30.08.2007
- One Economic Officer in the Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation. The post is reserved for OBC candidates. 6500-10500/-(T.E. 13163). 33yrs.
A) Education: Post- graduate degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics or Commerce with Economics or Agriculture Economics from a recognized University or equivalent.
B) Experience: Two years’ experience of collection, compilation, analysis of socio-economics data including research studies and investigation interpretation of research data.
- Twenty – two Translation Officers(Russian / English) in the Indian Navy, Integrated Headquarters. Out of the twenty-two posts, two posts are reserved for SC candidates, one post is reserved for ST candidates and eight posts are reserved for OBC candidates. Of the twenty-two posts, one post is reserved for Physically Handicapped (Hearing Impaired) candidates belonging to any community of the candidates. These posts are also suitable for Physically Handicapped(Hearing Impairment) candidates. 6500-10500 (T.E. 13163). 30 yrs.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University, preferably in Science subjects.
- Diploma in Russian Language from a recognized Institution or University or equivalent. B. Exp. One year’s experience in translation of technical documents from Russian into English and vice-versa.Consumer Affairs, Food And Public Distribution Ministry.
- Two Scientists-SB (Electrical) in the National Test House, Department of Consumer Affairs. Out of two posts, one post is reserved for OBC candidates. The posts are also suitable for Physically Handicapped persons i.e. Sub category- Orthopaedically Handicapped(one leg affected). 8000-13500/-(T.E.16200). 35 yrs.
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in Physics(Pure / Applied) / Computer Science or degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science and Engineering / Computer Science and Technology / Telecommunication / Radio Physics from a recognized University or equivalent.
Experience: Three years’ practical experience in the testing and evaluation of electrical stores / materials measuring instruments in a recognized laboratory or Institute.
Health & F.W. Ministry
- Two Assistant Professors(Medicine), Department of Health , Specialist Grade- II of Central Health Service in the Teaching Specialist Sub-Cadre. Out of two posts, one post each is reserved for ST and OBC candidates. 10000-15200/-+ NPA as admissible under rules(T.E. 20250 +NPA). 50 yrs for ST & 48 yrs for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification :
- A recog med qual.
- Post-graduate degree qualification in the speciality i.e. M.D.(General) / M.D.(General Medicine) / M.D(Med & Therapeutics) / MRCP / Speciality Board of Internal Medicine(USA) or equivalent. B. Exp, Three years’ teaching experience in the concerned speciality in a recognized Medical College / Institution as Lecturer / Tutor / Demonstrator / Registrar / Sr. Resident after obtaining the first requisite Post graduate degree qualification.
Note 1: The Medical qualifications possessed by the candidates should have the recognition of the MCI.
Note 2: In so far as post graduate medical qualifications awarded by Indian Universities are concerned, they should also find a place in the Schedules to Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, as amended from time to time.
Note 3:Teaching experience in any other post like the posts of General Duty Medical Officer / Medical Officer shall not be considered for eligibility purpose for recruitment to teaching posts.
Note 4:Holders of Speciality Board of USA qualifications should complete the entire requirements of the Board concerned.
- Two Assistant Professors(Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation), Department of Health at AIIPMR, Mumbai. Specialist Grade- II of Central health Service in the teaching Specialist Sub- Cadre. 10000-15200/- + NPA as admissible(T.E.20250/- + NPA). 45yrs.
A) Educational Qualification :
- Arecog med qual.
- Post-Graduate degree in the concerned speciality i.e M.D. in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation / Diploma in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation given by National Board of Examination / two years’ diploma course in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation after MD(Medicine) /MS(Surgery) / MD(Paediatrics)/ MS(Orthopaedics) or any other equivalent qualification.
B) Experience: Three years’ teaching experience in the concerned speciality from a recognised Medical College / Institutions as a Tutor / Demonstrator / Registrar / Sr. Resident after obtaining Post-graduate degree qualification.
Note:1 To 3: Same as in Item No. 4 above.
- One Assistant Professor(Neurology) at JIPMER, Puducherry, Department of Health, Specialist Grade-II of Central Health Service (Teaching Specialist Sub-Cadre). 10000-15200/-+ NPA as admissible under rules (T.E. 20250/-+NPA). 45 yrs.
- Arecog med qual.
- Post-graduate Degree qualification in the concerned Super-Speciality i.e. D.M.(Neurology) or Speciality Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (USA) or equivalent.
B) Experience: Three years’ teaching experience as Tutor / Demonstrator / Registrar / Senior Resident in the concerned Super-Speciality in a recognized Medical College / Institution after obtaining the first Post-graduate degree qualification.
Note :1 The Medical qualifications possessed by the candidates should have the recognition of the MCI.
Note:2: Teaching experience in any other post like the posts of General Duty Medical Officer / Medical Officer shall not be considered for eligibility purpose for recruitment to teaching posts.