Defence Ministry Applications on prescribed form are invited by 27th July 2006 (3rd Aug 2006 in respect of applications received only by post (by post) from candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Split district and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, A & N Islands or Lakshadweep or abroad).
Pay Scale (Approx total emoluments excluding HRA & CCA) & upper age limits immediately follow name of the post. ‘The date for determining eligibility of allcandidates in every respect shall be the normal closing date prescribed for receipt of applications viz.27.07.06.
One Civilian Medical Officer For Navy Under Directorate General Of Armed Forces Medical Service, Ministry Of Defence. The post is reserved for Physically Handicapped persons (locomotor disability or cerebral palsy (OL, PA) of any community. 8000-13500+NPA (T.E.14880/-+NPA). 35 yrs.
Defence Ministry Qualifications: Essential: Educational:
- A recognised medical qualification.
- Completion of Compulsory rotating internship.
One Economic Adviser, Department Of Economic Affairs. 18400-22400 (T.E. 34224) 50 yrs
Defence Ministry Qualifications: Master’s degree in Economics from a recognised University / Institute or equivalent.
Defence Ministry Experience:
- Fifteen years’ experience in Economic Research / providing Economic Advice / Evaluation of Economic Reforms.
- Necessary administrative experience.Daman and Diu Adminisration:
One Drugs Inspector In Directorate Of Medical & Health Services, Administration Of Daman And Diu.
Defence Ministry Qualifications: Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences of Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognised University or equivalent.
Defence Ministry Experience: Eighteen months’ experience in manufacture of at least one of the substances specified in Schedule “C” or testing of at least one of the substances in Schedule ‘C’ in a Laboratory approved for this purpose by the licensing Authority; OR three years’ experience in the inspection of firms manufacturing any of the substances specified in Schedule C
Tourism & Culture Ministry
One Director General Of Archives, Govt. Of India, has a pay scale of 18400 – 500 – 22400 (T.E. 34224).
Defence Ministry Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in History with an optional paper in Indian History of post 1600 period of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Archival Sciences and experience of Administering an archives office, in a higher supervisory post. B. Experience: Adequate experience of undertaking and conducting and guiding research work of postgraduate standard.
I. (Ref. No. F.1 / 232 / 97-R-IV / R-III) Recruitment of six Principals (School-Cadre) / Senior Lecturer in Education Department, Chandigarh Administration. (Ref. UPSC Advt. No. 15, Item No. 19 published in the various leading Newspapers / Employment News on 08-08-1998).
It is notified for general information that the recruitment to the said posts has been cancelled.
II. (Ref. No. F.1 / 92 / 2004-R-IV) Recruitment to one post of Manager (Printing Press) in the Indian Navy, Ministry of Defence, Integrated Headquarters (Navy). (Ref. UPSC Advt. No. 14, Item No. 12 published in the leading Newspapers / Employment News on 24-07-2004).
It is notified for general information that since the vacancy has been abolished, the recruitment to the said post has been cancelled.
- Age Limit As On Normal Closing Date i.e. 27-07-2006.
- The age limit shown against all S. Nos is normal age limit. Age is also relaxable for certain other categories.
- Candidates with disabilities (as indicated against each item) can apply to the respective posts even if the post is not reserved for them. However, such candidates will be considered for selection to such posts by general standard of merit. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation and other relaxations as permissible under the rules.
- Quals are relaxable at Commission’s discretion.
- Prescribed EQS are minimum & mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received is large the commission will Short-list the candidates to be called for interview.
- Fee 50/- payable in form of central Rectt. Fee Stamps Only to be affixed on application form. No other mode of payment is acceptable. No fee for SC / ST / Physically handicapped Candidates. Candidates abroad should enclose fee receipt issued by Indian Embassy / Mission.
- For Details of posts, instructions & application format relating to Advt No.10 Please see Employment News dated 27-5-06 or visit our website at http://www.upsc.gov.in Completed applications with enclosures should be sent to the Secretary, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069, so as to reach him on or before prescribed closing date i.e.15-6-06.
- Candidates may kindly note that they need not apply for applications forms to Union Public Service Commission.
Defence Ministry Applications must be send in the format given in Employment News or can be downloaded from our website: http://www.upsc.gov.in Applications sent in any other format are liable to be rejected.
Mobile phones are banned in the campus of UPSC Examination Hall.
For any Query, visit the Commission’s Facilitation Center or Dial No.23385271.