Period of WBSSC Stenographer Recruitment Application 2016
|West Bengal SSC Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2017 : 29th March, 2017|
West Bengal SSC applications may be submitted only through online mode with effect from the date of West Bengal Staff Selection Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in to 20th December, 2016 (upto 4.00 P.M.).
No application shall be received after the last date and time for submission of applications.
WBSSC Stenographer Examination Fees & Processing Fees : The following Examination Fees and/or Processing Fees have been fixed by the Commission for this Examination :-
|Sl.No.||Category||Examination Fee||Processing Fee||Total Amount Payable|
|1.||All categories except Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||200/- ||20/-||220/-|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe||Nil||20/- `||20/-|
- Candidates making online payment through payment gateway using Debit Cards/Credits Cards/Net banking of any bank will be charged an additional amount of 5/- only for utilizing payment gateway service.
- Candidates applying through the Tathya Mitra Kendra will have to bear an additional charge of 20/- for filling up of the form and uploading the same along with scanned copies of candidate’s photograph and signature and making online payment of Examination Fees and/or Processing Fees received from the applicant.
- All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe shall pay Examination fees of 200/- and Processing fees of 20/- (Total amount – 220/-) only;
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe shall pay Processing fees of 20/- only as they are exempted from paying any Examination fees. However, shortlisted candidates are required to produce their SC/ST Certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of verification;
- No exemption of fees is available to the SC/ST/BC – A/BC – B candidates of other states.
- Neither claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be reserved for any other examination under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Applications not accompanied with the requisite examination and/or processing fees shall be rejected straightway, without making any communication with the concerned candidate in this regard.
Modes of Submission of West Bengal SSC Application
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission extends the following facilities to the candidates for submission of online applications :–
A. West Bengal SSC Online Submission :
Candidates will be able to submit application through Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in by filling up their basic information including scanned photograph and signature. Payment of Examination fees and Processing fees can be made online through payment gateway using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank. An amount of 5/- only will be charged by the concerned agency as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking facility.
Online Applicants are Required to Upload Scanned Copy of Their Recent Passport size Photograph and full Signature.
On successful submission of the application an auto generated receipt with Application Number will be generated. Candidates are Advised to note it Down and Mention the Application Number for all Future Communications, if any, with the Commission.
Candidates may also “Save”/“Print” A Copy of their Applications after Successful Submission Online, for Their Ready Reference.
West Bengal SSC Application Number is automatically generated after successful payment of fees at the payment gateway. In case of linkage problems Application Number may not be generated immediately after payment of fees through payment gateway. In such cases please note down the transaction ID that is generated after successful payment. Application Number will be sent to you by email in the next seven working days. You may send an email to the Commission to email@example.com referring the transaction ID, if you do not receive Application Number even after seven working days of successful payment.
Once application is successfully submitted after payment and transaction ID is generated, there is no need to apply again.
B. WBSSC Online Submission Through Tathya Mitra Kendras :
- The Commission extends facility to submit application through about 1800 Tathya Mitra Kendras set up by the Government of West Bengal up to the level of Gram Panchayats in the rural areas of West Bengal.
- Applicants may approach any of the Tathya Mitra Kendras (list provided in the website) with all particulars and a passport size photograph. The authorized staff of the Kendra will fill up the online application form on the basis of information provided by the applicant.
- He/She will also scan the photograph and signature of the applicant and upload it.
- Candidates Must Check On Screen Detail Information Entered By The Staff Before Proceeding For Online Payment.
- The Examination fees and/ or Processing fees have to be paid to the Tathya Mitra Kendras. The Kendra will take Service charge of 20/- extra for filling up of the form and uploading the same along with Scanned Copies of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature and making online payment of Examination Fees and/or Processing Fees received from the applicant.
- All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste shall pay 240/- only [Examination fees - 200/-, Processing fees – 20/- and Service Charge – 20/- ] to the authorized staff of the Tathya Mitra Kendra, while Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste shall pay 40/- only [Processing fees - 20/- and Service Charge – 20/- ] to the authorized staff of the Tathya Mitra Kendra.
- Under no Circumstances Candidates Shall Pay any Amount in Excess of the Fees and Charges Mentioned above to the Authorised Staff of the Tathya Mitra Kendras.
- After Payment of the fees and Service Charge, the Authorised Staff of the Kendra will hand over the applicant a Printed Receipt with Application Number as Acknowledgement of Successful Submission of Application Online.
- Candidates must keep the receipt with them and Note Down the Application Number for all future Communications with the Commission, if any
- Candidates may contact Commission through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any kind of non-cooperation from any of the Tathya Mitra Kendras, with details of the concerned Kendra