SSC Stenographers Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ Examination 2015 – Stenographer Exam Age Limit | Stenographer Exam Qualification | Stenographer Exam Centres | Stenographer Exam Scheme | Stenographer Exam Selection | Stenographer Exam Application | Stenographer Exam Result
UPSC Exam Question Bank CDs More Details…
|SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam Date : 24.01.2016|
|SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Application Issue Date : 08.08.2015|
|SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Application Last Date : 07.09.2015|
Staff Selection Commission will hold on Sunday, the 24.01.2016, an All India Open Competitive Examination for recruitment to the SSC posts of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ ( Group ‘B’ Non – Gazetted ) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’( Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted ).
2. SSC Stenographers Grade C & D Vacancies / Reservation 2015 :
- Tentative vacancies for Stenographers Grade ‘C’ : 50 ( UR – 28, SC – 05, ST – 08, OBC – 09 ).
- Tentative vacancies for Stenographers Grade “D” : 1014 ( UR – 642, SC – 113, ST – 61, OBC – 198 ).
- Vacancies of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ are in Ministries / Departments of Central Government, located mostly in Delhi.
- Vacancies of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ are for Ministries / Departments of Central Government including Attached / Subordinate offices located in States and Union Territories all over the country.
- Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / ExS / PH / i.e. ( Persons with disability ( PWD ) / etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders.
- The Staff Selection Commission posts have been identified suitable for the persons suffering from disabilities of forty percent ( 40% ) and above of One Arm ( OA ), One Leg ( OL ), Both Legs ( BL ), Partially Blind ( PB ), Blind ( B ).
3. Nationality / Citizenship :
A candidate must be either :
1. A citizen of India, or
2. A subject of Nepal, or
3. A subject of Bhutan, or
4. A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
5. A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of SSC eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the SSC Examination but the offer of SSC appointment will be given only after the necessary SSC eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.