SSC Southern Region Recruitment of Hindi Typist
SSC Southern Region Applications are invited for the post of Hindi Typist ( Group ‘C’ Post ) in O/o the Government Examiner of Questioned Documents, Directorate of Forensic Science, Hyderabad.
Name of the Post : Hindi Typist Jobs
Classification : General Central Services, Group – C ( Non Gazetted ) ( Ministerial )
Vacancy : UR – 1 ( one )
Scale of Pay : PB – 1, Pay Band 5200 – 20200 Grade Pay 1900 ( Premised 3050 – 4590 )
Initial Place of Posting : Hyderabad
Fee : 50/- ( Rupees fifty only ) No fee for SC / ST / ExS and Female candidates.
SSC Age Limits : 18 – 25 years as on 21.05.2010 ( closing date ) Upper age limit is relaxable upto 40 Years for Departmental candidates of the Directorate of Forensic Science. 35 Years for other Central Government Employees.
Essential Qualification :
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification
- Minimum speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi Typewriting.
Desirable Qualification : NIL
Job Responsibilities :
- To assist the Junior Hindi Translator in discharging the duties relating to implementation of Official language.
- To carry out all the work relating to typing of Hindi documents.
- To compile the data relating to Official language for submission of Quarterly, Half-Yearly and Annual Retums.
- To maintain files relating to Official Language.
- To maintain the records pertaining to the Minutes of various meetings and follow up action on the decision taken.
Age and relaxation in upper age limit for SSC :
- Upper age relaxation is not available for SC / ST / OBC candidates applying against UR posts.
- Age relaxation is available for Ex serviceman candidates. The Ex Servicemen should have been discharged or likely to be discharged from the Armed Forces within the stipulated period of one year from the closing date, ( i.e.20.05.2011 ) on completion of his assignment. Necessary certificate / undertaking should be submitted by the Ex Serviceman candidate in the form prescribed in D/o Personnel & Training’s O.M.No. 36034/2/9l-Estt ( SCT ) dated 3.4.91. ( Appendix I and II ) ExS fulfilling the conditions laid down by the Govt, from time to time shall be allowed to deduct military service from their actual age and such resultant age should not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than three years.
- The post Hindi Typist is suitable for PH ( OH ) candidates. However, the vacancy is not reserved for disabled persons.
- No age relaxation is admissible to sons and daughters of ExS.
- All persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.89 shall be eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit by five years in support of which the proof of residence may be submitted along with the application to that effect
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto the age of 35 Years in the case of widows, divorced women and women who are judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried.
- Age relaxation is upto 40 years for Departmental Employees and upto 35 years for Central Government Civilian Employees. They should to submit an undertaking that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office / Department that they have applied for the Recruitment. Other Central Government employees and Departmental candidates seeking age relaxation ( in upper age limit ) are required to submit a certificate from the Office where they are employed as per Appendix IV.
Fee Payable & Mode of Payment : 50 ( Rupees fifty only ) in the form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps which are available in all Post Offices. Any other mode of payment viz., money order, cheque,DD & Postal order will not be accepted.
Fee Exemption :
- All Female candidates
- SC / ST Candidates.
- Ex Servicemen who have not already secured employment under the Central Government, in civil side after availing the benefit given to them as ExS for their re employment.
Note : Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
SSC 2010 Mode of Selection : The Commission may make a preliminary selection of candidates on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks, etc., and the candidates thus selected will be required to undergo Typewriting Test.
SSC Application Form 2010 : The applications duly filled ( Please refer to “Guidelines for filling in the Application Form” given separately. ) should be addressed to the Southern Regional Office of the Commission on or before 21.05.2010 ( Closing date ) at the following address :
The Regional Director ( SR ),
Staff Selection Commission,
2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building,
Chennai – 600 217.
( In the case of residents residing in Assam, Meghalaya, ArunachaJ Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul &. Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad the closing date shall be 28.05.2010 ).
SSC Applications Received after the specified time of closing date will not be entertained under any Circumstances. The Commission will not be responsible for postal delay.