1. Applications are invited for the three posts of Assistant Welfare Administrator in the office of the following address:
The Welfare Commissioner,
Ministry of Labour and Employment,
Labour Welfare Organisation,
Category No. SR – 1 : Assistant Welfare Administrator
Classification : Group – C ( Non – Gazetted, Non – Ministerial )
No. of Vacancies : UR – 2 ( Two ) OBC – 01 ( One )
Scale of Pay : 9300 – 34800 PB – 2 with Grade Pay of 4200/-
Initial Place of Posting : Hyderabad for ( OBC vacancy ) and Karim Nagar for 2 UR vacancies with All India Service Liability.
Age Limit : 18 – 25 years
Upper Age Limit is relaxable upto :
Relaxable for Central Government servants upto 35 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government.
Essential Qualification :
Degree of a recognized University in any one of the Social Science subjects such as Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Political Science, Psychology, History, Geography, Law, Philosophy etc.,
Note : B.Com graduates and Graduates who have studied Sociology / Economics as Ancillary or Minor Subjects are not eligible.
Important Note on Educational Qualifications :
Degree / Diploma etc. obtained by candidates from open Universities / Distance Education will not be accepted unless the same is accompanied with a certificate to the effect that the same is recognized by Distance Education Council in terms of Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification no. 44 published in Gazette of India dated 08.04.1995 for the relevant period when the candidate has acquired the qualification.
Desirable Qualification :
- Diploma in Labour Welfare / Industrial Relations / Personal Management from a recognized Institution.
- Training in Social Work or other allied courses at Institutes recognized by the Government.
Job Responsibilities :
- Formulation, implementation and Supervision of Welfare measures including proper function of the Welfare institutions under his jurisdiction etc.
- Contacts / close liaison with the workers to know their needs and to ensure that the benefits of the various Welfare measures reach them and they are availed by them.
- Responsible for holding functions / cultural activities / tournaments etc., at the Welfare Institutions under his supervision.
- Inspection of the Welfare Institutions under his jurisdiction.
- In charge of the Administrative / Establishment branch of the organization where entrusted to him.
- Any other duty assigned by his Superior Officers.
2. Abbreviations Used :
- EQ : Essential Qualification;
- DQ : Desirable Qualification;
- IP : Initial place of Posting;
- JR : Job Responsibilities;
- Profi – test : Proficiency Test;
- UR : Unreserved;
- SC : Scheduled Caste;
- ST : Scheduled Tribe;
- OBC : Other Backward Class;
- PH : Physically Handicapped;
- OH : Orthopaedicallly Handicapped;
- HH : Hearing Handicapped;
- VH : Visually Handicapped;
- Exs : Ex serviceman.