SSC Recruitment of Assistant Director, Accountant & Steno
1st floor, South Wing,
Pratistha Bhavan (Old CGO Building),
101, M.K.Road, Mumbai 400 020.
Phone : 22019118 / 22018866
Nomination for Tilling up the Staff Selection Commission posts 2011 of Assistant Director/ Assistant / Accountant/ Steno Grade D on transfer / deputation basis in Staff Selection Commission (WR), Mumbai-reg.
The Staff Selection Commission Mumbai (WR), an attached office of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions, Government of India requires the services of suitable officials for the SSC Mumbai post of SSC Assistant Directors Jobs / SSC Assistants Jobs / SSC Accountants Vacancies / SSC Steno Recruitment Grade D. The following category of the officials are eligible for the Staff Selection Commission post.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale||No. of Vacancies||Eligibility Criteria Essential qualifications||
Assistant Director (Gazetted) GROUP B
9300-34800 + 4800 GP
(i) Officials holding analogous posts or
Knowledge/ Working experience of Recruitment activities and Computer.
|2.||Assistant (Non-Gazetted) GROUPB||9300-34800 + 4600 GP||3 (Three)||(i) Officials holding analogous posts or|
(ii) Regular UDCs with 8 years service in the Grade. 5200-20200 + 2400 GP
|Knowledge / Working experience of Recruitment activities and Computer.|
|3.||Accountant (Non-Gazetted) Group B||9300-34800 + 4200 GP||1 (One)||Assistants of CSS with 5 years service in the Grade or with 10 years of combined service in the Grade of Assistant and UDC, or UDC of CSCS with 10 years service in the grade who have undergone training in Cash and Accounts at ISTM or equivalent and possess 3 years experience of Cash, Account and Budget work OR Officer under the Central Govt, holding analogous post or SAS Accountants or SAS passed clerks from any of the organized Accounts Department||Knowledge of CDDO-PAO accounting package on Computer|
|4.||Steno Grade D (Non-Gazetted) Group C||5200-20200 + 2400 GP||1 (One)||Officials holding analogous posts||Knowledge / Working experience of Computer.|
1. The SSC Mumbai post at Sl. No.l &2 carries the duties in connection with the conduct of SSC examinations etc. SSC Mumbai Vacancy position at SSC Post Sr No. 1 2 & 4 is likely to increase.
2. The period of deputation is 3 years.
3. Pay and allowances of the officer selected will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel & Training O.M. No.2/29/91 -Estt (Pay II) dated 5.1.94 as amended from time to time.
4. Officials who volunteer for the Staff Selection Commission Mumbai post will not be permitted to withdraw their names later. Nominations which are not accompanied by the requisite details / documents will not be considered.
5. Names of suitable officials who are eligible, willing and who can be spared may be sent to the undersigned in the given proforma (Annexure-I) in duplicate letter by 25. 04.2011 alongwith Xerox copies of their CR dossier of last 5 years and a certificate about the vigilance clearance. SSC Application Forms received after the prescribed date or without xerox copies of CR Dossiers will not be entertained.