SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Vacancies 2010 – SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment | SSC Junior Hindi Translator Job Application | SSC Junior Hindi Translator Age Relaxation | SSC Junior Hindi Translator Mode of Payment
Name of the Post & Department : Junior Hindi Translators Jobs in
- 01-UR Vacancy in O/o the Principal Accountant General ( C & CA ), Bangalore, Karnataka.
- 03-UR Vacancies in O/o the Accountant General ( A&E ), Bangalore, Karnataka.
- 01-UR & 01-OBC vacancies in O/o the Principal Accountant General ( Audit ), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- 01-UR Vacancy in the O/o the Accountant General ( A&E ), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
SSC Vacancies : 01-OBC & 6-UR
SSC Pay Scale : 5000-8000/- ( Prerevised )
SSC Age Limit : 30 years ( No age relaxation for SC / ST candidates. Relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates.
Relaxable upto 35 years for Central Government Civilian Employees and upto 38 years for Central Government Civilian Employees belonging to OBC category in accordance with instructions issued by the Central Government )
EQ : Masters degree of a recognized university in English / Hindi with Hindi / English as compulsory and elective subjects at degree level. OR Bachelors degree with Hindi and English as main subjects ( which included the term compulsory and elective ).
IP : For posts at
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Bangalore, Karnataka with AISL For posts at and
- Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
JR : Translation from English to Hindi and vice versa. Works relating to implementation of Official Languages ( Hindi ).
Note : The posts are identified not suitable for PH candidates.
Note : More vacancies in equivalent / comparable posts may also be filled through this Advertisement.
Instructions to Candidates :
1. Abbreviations Used :
EQ: Essential Qualifications, DQ: Desirable Qualifications, UR: Unreserved, OBC: Other Backward Classes, SC: Scheduled Caste, ST: Scheduled Tribe, ExS: Ex-Serviceman, PH: Physically Handicapped, OH: Orthopedically Handicapped, HH: Hearing Handicapped, VH: Visually Handicapped, BLA: Both Legs & Arms, BA: Both Arms, OL: One Leg, BL: Both Leg, OA: One Arm, OAL: One Arm and One Leg, B: Blind, LV: Low Vision, H: Hearing, MW: Muscular weakness, Cat: Category, P.S: Pay Scale, CRFS: Central Recruitment Fee Stamps
Government: Government, IP: Initial Posting, JR: Job Requirements, Deg: Degree, Dip: Diploma, Sc: Science, Eqv.: Equivalent, Prof. Test: Proficiency Test, Recog.: Recognised, Univ.: University, Instt: Institute, AISL: All India Service Liability, Exp: Experience, Exam: Examination, Hr.: Higher, Sec.: Secondary, Sr.: Senior, Tech: Technical, M/o: Ministry of, D/o: Department of, O/o: Office of, MA: Master of Arts, M.Sc.: Master of Science, Uts: Union Territories, SSC: Staff Selection Commission.
2. SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Fee Payable : 50/- (Rupees fifty only). No fee for Woman candidates, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and ExS. However, no fee concession would be admissible to ExS who would otherwise be considered as general candidate in terms of para 6(B)(v) of Important Instructions.
Such candidates would be required to pay the requisite fee. Fee concession is not admissible to sons, daughters, and dependents of ExS. Service clerks in the last year of their colour service are not exempted from payment of fee.
Note : Mode of payment of examination fee has been indicated in para 7 of Important Instructions.
3. SSC Karnataka Kerala Mode of Selection : Candidates fulfilling, the minimum prescribed qualifications will be shorlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks etc, or through a screening test at the discretion of the Commission.
Candidates, thus, selected may be required to undergo a written proficiency test, wherever applicable / required or considered necessary by the Commission at its discretion.
The Commission holds the discretion to fix different qualifying standards for different categories in the proficiency test wherever applicable. Candidates qualified on the basis of merit of proficiency test if any held, would be required to appear at the Interview.
Final select list would be prepared in order of merit as disclosed by the aggregate marks ( marks of Proficiency Test wherever applicable and Interview / skill test as the case may be) finally awarded to each candidate taking into account the number of vacancies advertised and in that order so many candidates as are found suitable by the Commission would be recommended.
Provided further that SC / ST and OBC candidates who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards along with candidates belonging to other communities will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies.
The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs and OBCs which will thus comprise SC, ST and OBC candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standards.