21. SSC Deputy Field Officers ( Tele ) Exam 2007 Application Form Closing Date : 31.08.2007
Completed application forms must reach the concerned Regional / Sub Regional Offices of the Commission latest by 31.8.2007 ( 5.00 PM ) and in the case of candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad, the closing date is 07.09.2007 ( 5.00PM ). Applications received after the specified time of closing date will not be entertained under any circumstances. The Commission will not be responsible for postal delays.
Note : Candidates are advised to post the application well before the closing date so that it reaches the concerned regional / sub regional office ( s ) of ssc by the closing date and time. application received after closing date and time will not be accepted under any circumstances.
22. Check List :
Verify the following before mailing / submitting the application to avoid rejection.
Before submission of application, a candidate must ensure that :
1. Application is in the correct format and on a paper of appropriate size as given in the SSC Notice published in Employment News / Rozgar Samachar dated 4.08.2007 or as given in the SSC’s Website for this Examination.
2. Signature : Signatures in running script ( not in block letters ) :
- in the space below photograph;
- at the end of application form ( General Declaration by all candidates );
- Declaration by the Central Govt. Civilian Employees , if applicable;
3. all the columns of the application form have been filled correctly and no column has been left blank.
4. attested photocopies of certificates in support of age / date of birth, required minimum educational qualification, Ex-servicemen / SC / ST category as claimed in the application.
5. a good quality recent passport size photograph has been firmly pasted ( not pinned or stapled ) in the prescribed place in the application form.
6. he / she has paid the requisite fee.
7. he / she has checked his/her eligibility carefully.
8. Community / Category Status has been indicated correctly in column 9 of the Application Form.
Abbreviations used in the Notice are as under :
|Abbreviations||Community / Category|
23. Commission’s Decision Final
The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination ( s ) and interviews, allotment of examination centres, selection and allotment of posts / organizations to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
24. Courts Jurisdiction
Any dispute in regard to this recruitment will be subject to courts / tribunals having jurisdiction over the place of concerned Regional / Sub-regional Office of the SSC where the candidate has submitted his / her application.
Note : This Notice is also available on SSC’s Website http ://www.ssc.nic.in.
Application format available on this website is downloadable and can be used by the candidates for making an Application for this Examination.