SSC Western Region Recruitment 2017 :: SSC WR Recruitment 2017 | SSC WR Eligibility / Age Limit 2017 | SSC WR Selection Procedure / Examination Scheme 2017
7. How to apply SSC Western Region online and make payment :
- Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and pay fee for each category.
- Candidate may note that only online application will be accepted at http://ssconline.nic.in applications received through any other mode would be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should apply only once for any post. In case of multiple applications for any one post, All the applications will be rejected summarily.
- Procedure for filing online Applications.
- After filling up the Application Form Online and after making payment of Examination Fee, candidate should take a print out of the Application Form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph used for filling up online application and attach self-attested copies of Certificates / documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste / Category [SC/ST/OBC/PH(PWD)/EXS – in the format as given in the Notice] issued by the Competent Authority and send the same to the Regional Director at the address mentioned below so as to reach the Regional Office within ten days from the closing date.The Regional Director (WR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Western Region, 1st Floor, Old C.G.O Building,
Pratistha Bhawan, South Wing,
M.K. Road, Mumbai – 400 020.
Phone – 22019118/22018866.
Website : www.sscwr.net
6. The information furnished by the candidates in their applications will be verified by the Commission with reference to the in original documents after the Computer Based Mode Examination. During verification of documents, if it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the application is wrong, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith. No appeal or representation against rejection of such candidature will be entertained. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form.
7. Important : Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active E-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the commission through E-mail / SMS only.
8. Closing Date for filling up SSC Western Region online application.
SSC Western Region Examination Fee, Exemption From Payment of Fee and Mode of Payment of Fee :
- SSC WR Examination Fee : 100/- (Rupees Hundred only) through “SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan. Fee paid through any other mode will not be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee should be paid separately for each category of post applied.
- Exemption From Payment of Fee : All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.