SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam Result 2015
SSC Stenographers Grade ‘C & D’ Written Exam Results 2015
Stenographers Grade ‘C & D’ Written Exam Result Date : Stenographers Grade ‘C & D’ Written Exam Results has been Declared on 27th May, 2016.
1. Staff Selection Commission conducted the Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2015 on 30.01.2016 at various centres all over the country. 212823 candidates appeared in this examination.
2. 4246 and 30522 candidates in Roll Number order are declared provisionally qualified for appearing in Skill Tests for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Stenographer Grade ‘D’, respectively, subject to their fulfilling all eligibility conditions. The cut – off fixed by the Commission in the written examination and availability of candidates under different categories are as under :
List I : Candidates qualified for Skill Test in Stenography for Steno. Grade ‘C’
|Cut - Off Marks||113.50||94.75||118.25||92.00||60.00||125.75|
* Horizontal reservation
( Note : In addition to the number of UR candidates shown in above table, candidates belonging to SC – 195, ST – 19, OBC – 792 are also qualifying at UR standard ).
List II : Candidates qualified for Skill Test in Stenography for Steno. Grade ‘D’
( Note : In addition to the number of UR candidates shown in above table, candidates belonging to SC – 2618, ST – 406, OBC – 7739 are also qualifying at UR standard ).
( Note : Name / Category / preference for the posts ( Group C, Group D ) have been taken from Unverified data received from the Regional offices. Candidates with Blank / Invalid post preference were considered for both posts ).
3. Representations received from the candidates regarding answer keys were carefully examined. Wherever the representations were found genuine, modified answer keys were used for evaluation.
4. The results are provisional and subject to the recommended candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the respective post in the Notice of Examination and also subject to thorough verification of their identity with reference to their photographs, signature, handwriting, etc. on the application form and admission certificates. The candidature of the candidates are liable to be cancelled by respective Regional Directors in case candidates found not fulfilling the eligibility conditions or any other genuine reasons.
5. For candidates belonging to reserved categories for whom certain percentage of vacancies are reserved as per Government Policy, the category status is indicated against their Roll Numbers. It is important to note that some of these candidates have been declared qualified only for the category mentioned against their Roll Numbers. If any candidate does not actually belong to the category mentioned against his / her name, he / she may not be eligible to be included in the list. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to immediately contact the respective Regional Offices of the Commission in all such cases where they do not belong to the category shown against their Roll Number.
6. Candidates may note that as per Notice of the Examination and instructions given in the answer sheets, they were required to code / write their particulars correctly and append their signature / Left Thumb Impression ( LTI ) on the answer sheets. Such answer sheets which are without signature / LTI and where particulars such as Roll Number, Ticket Number, Test Form Number have been coded incorrectly, have not been evaluated. The OMR answer sheets of those candidates found possessing mobile phones and accessories and other electronic gadgets within the premises of examination centres, whether in use or in switch off mode and on person or otherwise have not been evaluated.
7. The schedule of skill test will be communicated by the Regional Offices later. Candidates are advised to follow the website of the Regional Offices concerned.
8. The Result of this examination is available on the website of the Commission : www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographers Grade ‘C & D’ Exam Final Results 2014 has been Declared. ( Published on : 12.02.2015 ).
Declaration of Final Result of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ Examination, 2014.
1. Staff Selection Commission conducted the Stenographer Grade C & D Examination, 2014 on 14.09.2014 at various centres. The result of the written examination for calling the candidates for skill test was declared on 26.11.2014. A total of 2,602 candidates were shortlisted for skill test for the post of Steno Grade ‘C’ and 24,875 candidates were shortlisted for skill test for the post of Steno Grade ‘D’. 790 candidates appeared for Grade ‘C’ skill test and 10,300 candidates appeared for Grade ‘D’ skill test. 136 candidates for Grade ‘C’ and 2291 candidates for Grade ‘D’ were rejected in Skill Test for taking down the dictation in longhand / not in shorthand and submitting blank copy.
2. Following Criteria have been adopted for allocation of candidates :
- Candidates who are meeting cut-off in Skill Test have been considered for allocation :
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ : upto 5% mistakes for UR and upto 7% mistakes for all reserved category candidates.
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’ : upto 7% mistakes for UR and upto 10% mistakes for all reserved category candidates.
- Allocation of candidates to Steno Grade ‘C’ and Steno Grade ‘D’ was done on the basis of merit-cum-option and thereafter, to different service / departments / cadres within the post.
- Candidates were considered for only one post, as per their merit-cum-option.
- Candidates were considered for preferences opted by them as per the online Verified Data sent by the Regional Offices of SSC.
3. Allocation lists have been prepared keeping in view the number of vacancies reported by the User departments. While allocating posts of Steno Grade ‘C’ and Steno Grade ‘D’ to the candidates, merit-cum-order of preference – criteria has been adopted. Order of preference for the posts exercised by candidates while applying for the examination and their option for service / departments / cadres exercised as mentioned in the online verified data received from concerned Regional offices have been considered. Vacancies for Intelligence Bureau have not been considered as vacancies were not reported before options were taken from the candidates.
4. Category wise break-up of the candidates selected for inclusion in the Select List for posts of Stenographer Gr. C and Stenographer Gr. D and lowest Marks obtained by the last selected candidates, Marks in Part – 1 secured by last selected candidate are given below. If all the reported vacancies against a category ( 9 – UR, 1 – SC, 2 – ST, 6 – OBC ) have been filled by candidates selected against horizontal categories ( 3 – ExS, 4 – OH, 7 – VH ), Lowest marks are shown against the horizontal category only and corresponding fields against the vertical categories are 0 :
Category : 1 – SC, 2 – ST, 3 – ExS, 4 – OH, 6 – OBC, 7 – VH, 9 – UR.
A. Stenographer Grade ‘C’
*17 OBC, 3 SC candidates are selected at UR standard.
** includes 1 OBC candidate.
Note 1 : Preferences for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ :
D. Central Administrative Tribunal
E. Election Commission
F. Ministry of External Affairs
Note 2 : No vacancies reported for following preferences :
B. Central Hindi Directorate
C. D/o Agriculture and Cooperation
B. Stenographer Grade ‘D’
* 74 OBC, 8 SC and 1 ST candidates are selected at UR standard.
** includes 4 UR, 8 OBC, 1 SC candidates.
^ includes 2 UR, 1 OBC, 1 SC candidates.
# includes 1 UR, 2 OBC candidates.
Note 1 : Preferences for Stenographer Grade ‘D’ are :
I. Election Commission.
J. Income Tax Settlement Commission.
K. Indian Coast Guard.
L. Ministry of Labour & Employment.
M. Ministry of Water Resources.
N. Ministry of External Affairs.
O. Ministry of Railways.
P. Narcotics Control Bureau.
R. Presidents’ Secretariat.
Note 2 : No vacancies reported for following preferences :
E. D/o Agriculture and Cooperation.
F. D/o Industrial Policy and Promotion.
G. Dte of Enforcement.
H. D/o Post.
4. Resolution of Tie Cases
In case where more than one candidate secure the equal aggregates marks, tie has been resolved by applying the following methods one after another :
- Marks in the first part of the written examination.
- Date of Birth, with older candidates placed higher.
- Alphabetical order in which the first names of the candidates appear.
SSC Stenographer Grade C Exam Final Result :
SSC Stenographer Grade D Exam Final Result :