SSC Prasar Bharati Exam 2013 Online Application for Engineering Assistant and Technician – SSC Prasar Bharati Exam Date | SSC Prasar Bharati Exam Selection | SSC Prasar Bharati Exam Age Relaxation | SSC Prasar Bharati Exam Centre | SSC Prasar Bharati Exam Syllabus | SSC Prasar Bharati Exam Results
- Application for SSC Prasar Bharati Exam 2013 can be made only online. Online applications may be filed at http://ssconline2.gov.in Candidates are required to submit only one application irrespective of the number of posts opted.
- Candidates should pay the Prasar Bharati 2013 application fee of 200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred ) only through State Bank of India ( SBI ) either in the form of Challan or net banking.
- Application fee for Prasar Bharati Exam 2013 is not required for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen and PH and all women candidates, subject to submission of Caste / Disability / Discharge Certificate in the prescribed form from Appropriate Authority in support of his / her claim.
- The candidate should satisfy himself / herself that he / she is eligible for the post(s) for which option is exercised and that he / she possesses the required qualifications.
- Option should be exercised by the candidates carefully keeping in view fulfillment of eligibility conditions, educational qualifications, etc. prescribed for the SSC PB posts. Option once exercised shall be final and no change will be allowed under any circumstances.
- Qualifying in the Prasar Bharati written examination for any post without fulfillment of eligibility conditions will not confer any claim to the candidate for final selection for the post.
- If any of the particulars provided in the application is found to be false on scrutiny of the documents, the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled forthwith.
C. General Instructions to be complied by the candidates in the written examinations
Instructions for filling up the SSC Prasar Bharati Online application Form 2013
I. Please read the instructions given in the Notice of Prasar Bharati Examination and also given below carefully before filling up the SSC Prasar Bharati application form, in your own interest.
II. Instructions have been given for most items in the application itself which should be gone through carefully before filling up the boxes. For items for which instructions are not available, further instructions given below may be gone through carefully.
III. Please go through the instructions given below for filling up each item numbered in the SSC PB Online application form 2013 :
1. Name of the Prasar Bharati Examination Centre and 2. Centre Codes.
2. Candidates should indicate whether they belong to one of the minority communities notified by Govt. namely Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, or Zoroastrians ( Parsis ).
3. Preference for Zones – Zone Codes
East Zone – E
West Zone – W
North Zone – N
South Zone – S
North East Zone – NE
3 (i) Preference for Posts – Post Codes
Engineering Assistant – A
Technician – B Go through para A(1) of the Notice carefully and fill up preferences for Zone and Posts.
Candidates are advised to be careful in exercising their preference as selection will be made zone wise first and then post wise within the Zone. You will be considered for the posts in the order of your merit for each post within the zone allocated to you. Requests for change will not be entertained later.
4. Address for communication Write your complete communication address including your Name in English in capital letters. Do not forget to write 6 digit Pin in the boxes. Candidates in their own interest are advised to furnish their mobile numbers and e-mail ids.
Procedure for Online Submission of Prasar Bharati 2013 Application
Note : Online application for SSC Prasar Bharati 2013 will be available from 23.2.2013 to 20.3.2013 ( 5.00 PM ) for Part I Registration and 23.2.2013 to 22.3.2013 ( 5.00 PM ) for Part II Registration.
- The Online submission of the SSC Prasar Bharati application 2013 may be made at website http://ssconline2.gov.in Instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the Prasar Bharati 2013 online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * ( asterisk ) sign. The filling of online application for Prasar Bharati 2013 contains two parts : Part I Registration Part II Registration In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
- Candidate may press “I agree” button after declaration once he / she finds that information supplied by him / her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction / modification etc. shall be allowed.
- Then a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down registration number or take out the print out of the page. The SSC PB application procedure is incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Staff Selection Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration. Online application for SSC Prasar Bharati will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. On completion of Part II registration e-mail will be received by the candidates regarding submission of application Online.
- Candidates who have to pay Prasar Bharati application fee can pay fee online only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or net banking.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate can take printout of challan generated online after completion of Part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
- Those who want to pay online through net banking can go directly to part II registration after completion of Part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration. Online payment is available for registration through http://ssconline2.gov.in
- Those candidates who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 7.
- Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Then upload your scanned signature in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the Prasar Bharati SSC 2013 application form.
- Request for change / correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The PB / SSC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of incorrect filling up of applications.