SSC Orissa Recruitment 2015 for Junior Assistant, Junior Clerks – OSSC Junior Assistant Eligibility
Selection of candidates for Combined recruitment to the post of Junior Assistant & Junior Clerks under different Heads of Departments and its sub-ordinate offices on contractual basis ( post code – Junior Clerk – 106/JC – subordinate offices ) & ( post code – Junior Assistant – 39 / JAHO – HOD Offices ).
- Online application form will be available from 19.09.2015 till 30.10.2015 by 11:59 P.M.
- No physical copy of application form is required to be sent to Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- Only candidates who qualify in the written examinations and Computer Skill Test shall submit their original certificates, documents, for verification at the time duly notified.
- Candidates passing ( 10+2 ) or any equivalent examination with knowledge in Basic Computer skill are eligible to apply for the post.
- The candidates who intend to apply should read the eligibility criteria before filling up the application and satisfy himself / herself about his / her eligibility and apply online.
- The preliminary examination will be held on 27.12.2015.
SSC Orissa Online Recruitment Applications 2015 are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment to 288 numbers of Junior Clerks and 129 numbers of Junior Assistants on contractual basis under Different Directorates / HOD offices and subordinate offices on consolidated remuneration of 5,200/ + Grade Pay 1,900/-. It is the liability of the applicant to ensure that he / she is eligible to apply for the post as per this advertisement. Admission of the candidates for the written examination would be on the basis of the information furnish by them in the online application form. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is false / incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post or has not paid the requisite examination fee, his / her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
How to Apply for OSSC Junior Assistant & Junior Clerk Jobs 2015 :
- Candidates have to apply online using the website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission www.ossc.gov.in. By clicking on the tab ‘online application’ in the home page of the OSSC website, the posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting any application online, are displayed on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Odisha SSC application form 2015. The application form can be generated by clicking on ‘apply online’ after selecting the post. Here, the system will ask to furnish the 10th / HSC Examination Roll number, name of the Board & year of passing and whether annual or supplementary. The applicant should furnish the correct information including the Roll number as mentioned in the H.S.C / Matriculation certificate and other information so as to validate the same and to proceed to the next step. Candidates should ensure that correct information relating to passing the 10th standard examination is furnished. Furnishing of any wrong information may lead to rejection of the application.
- Thereafter, the candidates are to fill in all the required information in the application form. After filling the application, the candidate has to upload the scanned image of his / her recent passport size photograph and scanned image of his / her full signature in the online application form. The candidates are also advised to fill up relevant column, mentioning full marks, marks secured and percentage of mark in H.S.C, +2 or equivalent examinations which is required for eligibility of every candidate. The uploaded photograph and full signature must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected and no correspondence on this count will be entertained. The filled in application form can be submitted by clicking on the ‘submit button’. Before submitting the online application the applicant must recheck the information filled in and ensure that the information provided and the scanned signature and scanned photographs are clearly identifiable and visible and then click the ‘submit button’. After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for his / her future use in accessing the system to find out the status of the application. The candidate has to click on the button, ‘print application form’ to generate the filled in application form. This time the application form is generated by the system with a ‘unique bar code’ and the bar code number printed on the format, is the index number of the application. If any defect is noticed in the application form submitted, the applicant can edit the application form by accessing the candidate’s ‘log in’ within 48 hours of clicking the ‘submit button’. Editing of the application will not be possible after 48 hours.
- The candidate has to take print of the applicant’s copy and the OSSC copy. The OSSC copy has to be preserved by the applicant. In case of selection of the candidate for Computer Skill Test the candidate has to submit the same in the Commission along with the original & self attested photo copy of the certificates on the date fixed for verification of documents. The candidate has to submit the original certificates at the time of verification of documents duly notified.
- The applicant’s copy contains the ‘user ID’ and ‘password’ printed on the bottom of the application form. The applicant has to keep it carefully for his future reference to access to the website to know the status of the application and also to down load the call letter from the Odisha Staff Selection Commission’s website.
- Applications received incomplete or received through any mode other than online mode are liable to be summarily rejected.
- The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has the right to reject the application of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found to have submitted false information in the application form or ineligible for whatsoever reason(s) it may be.
- The candidate may find out the status of his / her application at different times by accessing OSSC website, clicking therein ‘online application’ tab, and thereafter clicking on the candidate’s log in, and using the user ID and password.
2. Last Date for Receipt of Odisha SSC Junior Assistant & Junior Clerk Applications 2015 :
- The last date for online submission of application in response to Orissa Staff Selection Commission 2015 advertisement is 11.59 P.M. of 30.10.2015. The system will be automatically disabled from 00.00 hours of 31.10.2015 after which the application form for this particular post will not be generated any more at the candidate’s end.
3. Number of OSSC Junior Assistant & Junior Clerk Vacancy Position 2015 :
- Number of Posts for Junior Clerk to be filled under subordinate offices ( 288 ).
As per requisition received from different Directorates, the category wise break up of the total no. of posts and posts reserved for women out of the total posts to be filled up by OSSC recruitment 2015 is as follows :
Sl. No. Name of the Office UR SEBC SC ST Total Grand Total M W M W M W M W M W 01 Transport Commissioner ( STA ) 19 09 04 02 06 03 19 04 38 18 56 02 Directorate of State Insurance Scheme 13 07 - - 05 02 09 03 27 12 39 03 Higher Education - - 10 05 10 05 20 08 40 18 58 04 Directorate of Cooperative Audit - - - - 02 01 04 01 06 02 08 05 Director Technical Education & Training 32 15 07 03 10 05 14 07 63 30 93 06 Director of Fisheries 05 03 04 02 03 02 09 04 21 11 32 07 Revenue Officer's Training Institute 01 01 - - - - - - 01 01 02 Total 70 35 25 12 36 18 65 27 196 92 288
SC – Schedule Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, SEBC – Socially & Educationally Backward Class, UR – Un reserved, M – Men, Women.
Vacancy for Special Category for Junior Clerk
Name of the Office Vacancy under Ex-Serviceman Category Vacancy under PwD Category Vacancy under Sports Person Total 07 08 04 Director of Fisheries 01 01 - Director Technical Education & Training 03 03 01 Director of E.S.I. - 01 01 Transport Commissioner 02 02 01 Higher Education 01 01 01
PWD candidates of following functional classification are suitable for the post of Junior Clerk.
BL – Both leg affected but not arms ( Mobility not restricted ).
OL – One leg affected.
OA – One arm affected.
HI – Partially Deaf.
B – Blindness.
LV – Low Vision.
- Number of posts for Junior Assistant to be filled up under H.O.D. Offices. ( 129 ) :
SI. No Name of the Office UR SEBC SC ST Total Grand Total
M W M W M W M W M W 01 Labour Commissioner - - - - -
- 01 - 01 - 01 02 RDC, Sambalpur
01 02 - - 01 - - - 02 02 04 03 Odisha watershed Dev.Mission, Bhubaneswar 03 02 01 01 -
- - - 04 03 07 04 DTET 06 03 01 01 02 01 03 01 12 06 18 05 Director Legal Metrology 01 - - - - - - - 01 - 01 06 Board of Revenue 18 08 04 02 06 03 09 04 37 17 54 07 Odisha Sales Tax Tribunal 01 - - - - - - - 01 - 01 08 Chief Engineer PH ( U ) - - 01 01 - - 01 - 02 01 03 09 RDC ( SD ) Berhampur 01 - - - - - - - 01 - 01 10 Higher Education
08 07 - - 04 02 01 01 13 10 23 11 Gopabandhu Academy of Administration 03 - - - - - - - 03 - 03 12 RDC ( CD ) Cuttack - - 01 - - 01 - 01 01 02 03 13 Odisha Administrative Tribunal 04 02 - 01 - - 02 01 06 04 10 Total 46 24 08 06 13 07 17 08 84 45 129
Vacancy for Special Category for Junior Assistant
Name of the Office Vacancy under Ex- Serviceman Category Vacancy under P.H. Category Vacancy under Sports Person
Vacancy under Low Vision
Vacancy under OH
Board of Revenue 01 02 - - - Watershed Development Mission
03 - - - - Total 04 02 - - -
PwD candidates of the following functional classification are eligible for the posts of Junior Assistant.
BL, OL, OA, HI, B, LV.
3(b) The number and other conditions of vacant posts to be filled up on the basis of this recruitment are subject to change without any prior notice as per discretion of the Commission and the Requisitioning Authorities and the Government.
4. Scale of Pay & Condition of Service
The appointment shall be made in a consolidated salary of 5200 + G.P 1900/- applicable to the post as per Odisha Group – C & Group – D posts ( Contractual Appointment ) Rules, 2013 notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0009-2013-32010/Gen dt. 12.11.2013. The salary / scale of pay may vary according to decision of the Government from time to time. The service condition shall be regulated as per relevant recruitment rules.