SSC Orissa Recruitment 2013 for Junior Assistant – OSSC Junior Assistant Eligibility
Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Selection of candidates for Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruitment 2013 to the post of Junior Assistant ( post code – 39 / JAHO ) in the Offices of Heads of Department.
SSC Orissa Online Recruitment Applications 2013 by using website www.odishassc.in are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment to 118 Nos. ( includes 6 posts of Odisha State Legal Services Authority, Cuttack and 4 contractual posts of Engineer-in-Chief, ( Civil ), Odisha ) of posts of Junior Assistant in the Offices of Heads of Department, Odisha carrying pay in the Pay Band – 1 of 5,200/ – 20,200/- with Grade Pay of 1,900/-.
OSSC Junior Assistant 2013 Application Form :
- Candidates have to apply online using the website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission www.odishassc.in. By clicking on the tab ‘online application’ in the home page of the OSSC website, the posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting any application online, are displayed on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Odisha SSC Junior Assistant application form 2013. The application form can be generated by clicking on ‘apply online’ after selecting the post. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted.
- Blank application form specific for the particular post will be generated on the screen, and the candidate has to fill in the required details against the various items in the form, including the candidate’s recent passport size photograph and signature which have to be uploaded, without leaving any item blank. The filled in application form for Odisha SSC Junior Assistant 2013 can be submitted by clicking on the ‘submit button’. After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for his / her future use in accessing the system to find out the status of the application. The candidate has to click on the button ‘print application form’ to generate the filled in Orissa SSC Junior Assistant 2013 application form. This time the application form is generated by the system with a unique bar code and bar code number printed on the format, which is the index number of the application.
- The candidate has to take two printed copies of the application, one OSSC copy and the other the applicant’s copy. The OSSC copy with due ink signed signature at the appropriate place in the application form accompanied by either the e-challan or the Treasury Challan with signature and seal of the concerned Bank where payment has been made off-line or by conventional mode should be promptly sent to the Orissa Staff Selection Commission superscribing the envelope as “Application for the post of Junior Assistant” by Registered / Speed Post.
The qualified candidates in the OSSC Junior Assistant 2013 main examination shall have to send another OSSC copy taking out the same by using user ID and Password alongwith duly attaching therewith photocopies of the certificates / documents in proof of date of birth, record of educational career, caste, and documentary claim for being considered as reserved category / special category. OSSC Junior Assistant 2013 Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) with all the above requisite certificates / documents superscribing the envelope as “DAF for the post of Junior Assistant” and Roll No. has to be submitted to the Odisha Staff Selection Commission by registered / speed post within 15 ( fifteen ) days from the date of publication of OSSC Junior Assistant 2013 main examination results. The candidates qualified in the main examination who will not send the DAF within 15 ( fifteen ) days from date of the publication of the OSSC Junior Assistant 2013 main examination result shall not be allowed to take the skill test.
The candidates who will qualify in the OSSC Junior Assistant 2013 main written examination will have to bring their original documents for verification before taking practical skill test on Computer on a date to be intimated by the Orissa Public Service Commission in due course later to the individual qualified candidates. Failure to produce the original documents would disqualify them from being considered for the subsequent steps of the Odisha Public Service Commission selection process 2013.
Admission of all candidates in the Odisha SSC Junior Assistant Preliminary and Main written examination 2013 is provisional subject to verification of certificate(s) / document(s) etc. The eligibility of the candidate who qualifies in the Orissa SSC Junior Assistant main written examination 2013 only will be verified before the practical skill test. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has the right to reject the application of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found ineligible for whatsoever reason(s) it may be.
- Orissa Staff Selection Commission 2013 applications received incomplete or received through any mode other than online mode are liable to be summarily rejected.
- The candidate may find out the status of his / her application at different times by accessing OSSC website, clicking therein ‘online application’ tab, and thereafter clicking on the candidate’s log in, and providing the user ID and password.
2. Last Date for Receipt of Odisha SSC Junior Assistant 2013 Applications :
- The last date for online submission of application in response to Orissa Staff Selection Commission 2013 advertisement is 11.59 P.M. of date 22.08.2013. The system will be disabled from 11.59 P.M. of the said date after which the application form for this particular post will not be generated any more at the candidate’s end.
- The closing time for receipt of OSSC copy application form ( refer to para 1(c) above ) in the Odisha Staff Selection Commission’s office is 5 PM of date 31.08.2013. No application will be entertained in the Orissa Staff Selection Commission’s office after date 31.08.2013.
3. Number of OSSC Junior Assistant posts 2013 to be filled up and reservations :
- As per information filed by the concerned Heads of Departments, the category-wise break-up of the total no. of posts to be filled up by OSSC recruitment 2013 is as follows :
Category No. of posts approved to be filled up No of posts reserved for female candidates. Total 118* 30 SC 19 04 ST 39 08 SEBC
27 07 UR 33 11
*Includes 4 ( four ) nos. of contractual vacancies out of the above vacancies 06 ( six ) posts are reserved for person with Disability ( P.H ) and two ( 2 ) vacancies are reserved for Ex-Serviceman. There is no vacancy reserved for Sportsperson. The physical requirement of the P.W.D.( PH ) person is S, H, SE, F, R & W.
Code Physical Requirement S Work performed by Sitting ( On bench or chair ) H Work performed by Hearing / Speaking SE Work performed by seeing F Work performed by manipulating ( with fingers ) R & W
Work performed by Reading & Writing
- Categories of disabled suitable for the job – OL, OA, LV, BL ( Mobility not be restricted ), PD ( with suitable aid ).
- The number of vacant posts to be filled up on the basis of OSSC recruitment is subject to change without any prior notice at the discretion of Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
|OL||One leg affected ( R or L )|
|OA||One arm affected ( R or L ) - (a) impaired reach; (b) weakness of grip; (c) ataxia|
|BL||Both Legs affected but not arms