SSC NER Recruitment for Wildlife Inspector, Transmission Executive
SSC invites applications for the Following Post :
Cat. No. Wildlife Inspector for Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Sub-NER(B) – 01 :
Regional Office, Guwahati under the Office of the Regional Deputy Director, Ministry of Environment & Forests, Government of India, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, E.R., Kolkata.
SSC Pay Scale : 5500 – 9000/- (Pre-revised), General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
SSC Vacancy : 01 (UR) (The post is identified not suitable for PH candidates)
SSC Age : Not exceeding 30 years (Relaxable for Central Government Civilian Employees upto a maximum of 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government).
1. Bachelor’s degree in Science with Zoology as a subject from a recognized University or equivalent
2. Diploma / Certificate in Wildlife Management awarded by the Wildlife Institute of India or equivalent.
A.I.S.L : Yes
1. Maintenance of office files connected with Export & Import Policy, Wildlife Protection Act, Policy, CITES Regulation etc.
2. Maintenance of office documents such as LPC & Cites certificate.
3. Pre-shipment Examination—Detection and booking of offence.
4. Collecting Intelligence regarding wildlife offences.
5. Scrutinising the monthly returns.
6. Office routine works and other works assigned by the Regional Deputy Director.
7. Assistance to Deputy Director in important Government Policy and Cites Regulation etc.
P.O.P. : 2 (two) years.
Cat. No. Transmission Executive (G&P) in All India Radio, Jowai under AIR : NER(C)-01 : Shillong, Meghalaya.
Pay Scale : 5000-8000/- (pre-revised) (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial).
Vacancy : 01-UR (the post has been identified not suitable for PH)
Age : Between 18-30 years (relaxable upto 5 years for employees of Prasar Bharati)
1. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent qualification or a Diploma from National School of Drama, New Delhi or a Diploma from the Film and Television Institute, Pune or a Diploma in Sound Broadcasting.
2. Proficiency in the language relevant to the SSC vacancy i.e. Jaintia & English.
1. Five years standing as a well-known writer in the language relevant to the SSC vacancy or five years experience of creative writing in book-form or experience of creative writing for any Journal Magazine or for Radio and capacity to prepare scripts for broadcasts.
2. Knowledge of Hindi.
3. Knowledge of other languages of the area concerned.
4. Voice suited for broadcasting.
5. Experience of contributing articles to Newspapers / Magazines / Radio and Television.
I.P.: Jowai, Meghalaya
AISL : Yes.
J.R. : Supervision and making of arrangements for the presentation of programmes during broadcast / telecast, coordination with Artists etc. – P.O.P. : 2 (two) years.
Instructions to Candidates :
1. Abbreviations Used :
EQ : Essential Qualification, DQ : Desirable Qualification, GP: Grade Pay, UR: Unreserved, OBC : Other Backward Classes, SC : Scheduled Caste, ST : Scheduled Tribe, ExS : Ex-Servicemen,
PH: Physically Handicapped; CRFS : Central Recruitment Fee Stamps, AISL: All India Service Liability, IP: Initial Posting /, JR: Job Requirement, POP: Period of Probation, ExS-Ex-Servicemen, i.e. that is.
2. Fee Payable :
50/-(Rupees fifty) only : No SSC Application fee for women candidate, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and ExS. However, no fee concession would be admissible to ExS who would otherwise be considered as general candidate in terms of Para 6(B)(v) of important instructions.
Such candidates would be required to pay the requisite fee. SSC application Fee concession is not admissible to sons, daughters and dependents of ExS. Service clerks in the last year of their service are not exempted from payment of SSC application fee.
Note : Mode of payment of SSC NER examination fee has been indicated in Para 7 of important instructions.
3. Mode of Selection for SSC North Eastern Region 2010 :
Candidates fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications i.e. EQ (i) & (2) will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks etc. or through a screening test at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission.
Candidates, thus, selected may be required to undergo a SSC written proficiency test wherever applicable / required or considered necessary by the Staff Selection Commission ER Region at its discretion. The Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region holds discretion to fix different qualifying standard for different categories in the proficiency test wherever applicable.
Candidates qualified based on merit of proficiency test if any held, would be required to appear at the SSC NER interview. Final select list would be prepared in order of merit as disclosed by the aggregate marks (marks of Proficiency Test wherever applicable and SSC interview) finally awarded to each candidate taking into account the number of SSC vacancies advertised and in that order so many candidates as are found suitable by the Staff Selection Commission NER would be recommended.