Government of India,
Staff Selection Commission,
( North Eastern Region ).
Website : http://www.sscner.org.in
Last Date for SSC NER Application 2014 : 20.10.2014
SSC NER Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different Paras and Sub-paras of this Notice and satisfy themselves about their suitability on age-limit and Essential Qualification for the post(s), before applying.
SSC North Eastern Region Applications 2014 are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts in the format given in this advertisement.
Category No.1 B / NER :
Name of the Post & Department : Senior Technical Assistant ( Chemical ) in Central Ground Water Board.
SSC NER Senior Technical Assistant Vacancy 2014 : 02 ( UR ) ( The posts are identified not suitable for PH categories ).
SSC NER Senior Technical Assistant Pay Scale 2014 : 9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay of 4600/- ( General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial ).
Age Limit for SSC NER Senior Technical Assistant 2014 : Not Exceeding 30 years ( Relaxable by 5 years for Central Government Employees ).
SSC NER Senior Technical Assistant Essential Qualifications 2014 : Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognised University.
Note : Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of Staff Selection Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
SSC NER Senior Technical Assistant Desirable Qualifications 2014 : Two years experience in Ground Water Analysis and Ground Water Chemistry.
SSC NER Senior Technical Assistant Initial Posting 2014 : NER, Guwahati with AISL.
SSC NER Senior Technical Assistant Job Requirements 2014 :
- Carry out chemical Analysis of Water Samples and natural & polluted water.
- Analysis of water samples for basic nature of Chemical Characteristics.
- Compilation of chemical data for Ground Water Data Year Book ( Chemical ) preparation of hydro chemical maps / reports and monthly progress report.
- Operation and maintenance of Chemical Equipment / instrument. Supervision of preparation of Laboratory reagents.
- “Analysis & Quality Control” laboratory chemical data bank and reagent centre(s) where centre(s) makes control and distribution standard reagent to other laboratories.
Period of Probation : 02 ( two ) years.
Category No.2B / NER 2014 :
Name of the Post & Department : Junior Scientific Assistant ( JSA ) in Dte.Gen. of Supplies & Transport, M / o Defence.
SSC NER Junior Scientific Assistant Vacancy 2014 : 10 ( UR – 07, OBC – 02, SC – 01 ) ( The posts are identified not suitable for PH categories ).
SSC NER Junior Scientific Assistant Pay Scale 2014 : 9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay of 4200/- ( General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial ).
Age Limit for SSC NER Junior Scientific Assistant 2014 : Not Exceeding 30 years ( Relaxable by 5 years for Central Government Employees ).
SSC NER Junior Scientific Assistant Essential Qualifications 2014 :
- Degree in Science with Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- Two years experience in Food Inspection / Analysis.
Note 1 : Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Section Commission / competent authority in case of candidates otherwise well experienced.
Note 2 : The qualification(s) regarding experience is / are relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission / competent authority in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, if, at any stage of selection, the Staff Selection Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the posts reserved for them.
SSC NER Junior Scientific Assistant Desirable Qualifications 2014 : Nil.
SSC NER Junior Scientific Assistant Initial Posting 2014 : Likely places of posting are Delhi, Mumbai, Jammu, Lucknow, Guwahati, Chennai & Bengdubi with AISL.
SSC NER Junior Scientific Assistant Job Requirements 2014 : Quality control of food stuffs procured for Armed Forces as per laid down Specifications. Analysis of food samples.
Period of Probation : 01 ( one ) year.
Instructions to Candidates
1. Abbreviations Used : EQ : Essential Qualification, DQ : Desirable Qualification, UR : Unreserved, SCs : Schedule Castes; STs : Schedule Tribes, OBCs : Other Backward Classes; PH : Physically Handicapped; OH : Orthopaedically Handicapped; HH : Hearing Handicapped; VH : Visually Handicapped; CRFS : Central Recruitment Fee Stamps, AISL : All India Service Liability, IP : Initial Posting, JR : Job-Requirement, POP : Period of Probation, i.e. that is; ExS : Ex-Servicemen.
2. SSC NER Recruitment Fees Payable 2014 : 50/- ( Rupees fifty ) only : No fee for Women candidates, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-S. However, no fee concession would be admissible to Ex-S who would otherwise be considered as general candidate. Such candidates are required to pay the requisite fee. Fee concession is not admissible to sons, daughters, and dependents of Ex-S. Service clerks in the last year of their colour service are not exempted from payment of fee.
Note : Mode of payment of examination fee should be in the form of CRFS ( Central Recruitment Fee Stamp ) available in major Post offices.