SSC Fee Payable : 50/-
Candidates have to pay SSC recruitment 2012 fee in the shape of CRFS. These stamps are available at all departmental Post Offices of the country. These stamps may be pasted at the top of the Staff Selection Commission 2012 application in the space provided for the purpose. These SSC Recruitment fee stamps must be got cancelled from the counter clerk of any post office including the post office of issue with the date stamp of post office in such a manner that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of the date and the post office of issue at any subsequent stage. After getting the Recruitment fee stamps cancelled from the post office, the candidate may submit the SSC 2012 application, complete in ail respects, to the concerned Regional Office of the Staff Selection Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee paid by cash, Bank Draft or Pay Order, Indian Postal Order will not be accepted.
8. Vacancies in SSC 2012 mentioned above are subject to variation and that more vacancies in equivalent / comparable posts may also be filled through Staff Selection Commission NER 2012 advertisement.
9. SC / ST candidates called for SSC interview will be paid T.A. as per Government orders. No T.A. will be paid for screening test / proficiency test, if they are held on a day other than the date of SSC interview.
10. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
11. The job requirements of the SSC post are indicated below the details of the post to facilitate the candidates to understand the main functions to be performed after appointment to the posts.
12. Submission of Certificates in support of Date of Birth & Essential Qualifications :
- The documents / certificates for proof of DoB & EQ are to be furnished by the candidates along with the duly filled in SSC NER 2012 application form. Otherwise, the candidature is liable to be rejected summarily or at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Only attested copies of certificates and mark sheets are required to be sent, The Original Certificates / Mark sheets must not be sent with the SSC NER Recruitment 2012 application.
13. All candidates in Government service, whether in a permanent or in temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees, or those serving under Public enterprises, will be required to submit an undertaking that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office / Department that they have applied for the SSC post. The candidate may send their applications directly to the Staff Selection Commission after intimating to their Head of Office / Department and need not send another copy through proper channel. However; in case, they decide to send SSC NER application through proper channel, they must ensure that the application complete in all respects reaches Staff Selection Commission by the closing date. Applications for SSC 2012 shall be rejected if received late and / or not complete in all respects as provided in rules.
14. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Staff Selection Commission withholding permission to the candidate applying to appear at the proficiency test / screening test / interview, their SSC applications shall be rejected / candidature shall be cancelled.
15. No persons -
- who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having spouse living; or
- who having a spouse living has entered into a contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to service. Provided that Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
16. A candidate must be in good mental and physical health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient-discharge of his duties as an Officer of the service. A candidate who after such, medical examination as may be prescribed by the competent authority, is found not satisfying these requirements, will not be appointed.
17. Any dispute in regard to SSC recruitment will be subject to Courts / Tribunals having jurisdiction over the place of the concerned Regional Office of the Staff Selection Commission where the candidate has submitted the application i.e. Staff Selection Commission ( NER ), Guwahati, Assam.
18. The application complete in all respects should reach the following address Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission ( NER ), Guwahati before the closing date. Application for SSC NER recruitment 2012 shall be rejected if received late and / or not complete in all respects as provided in the Notice.
19. The envelope containing the application for SSC 2012 must be superscribed in bold letters as ‘Application for the post of advertised “vide category no.ner(c)-__ of advt. No.1/2012-ner.
20. The Staff Selection Commission will have the discretion to fill up more vacancies in equivalent comparable posts from SSC advertisement. Address for sending application :
Regional Director ( NER ),
Staff Selection Commission,
Rukmini Nagar, P.O. Assam,
Guwahati – 781 006.
Instructions For Filling up Application Form For Selection Posts
- It may be noted that the Staff Selection Commission uses Common Application Form for all its recruitments. Please go through the notice for the Recruitment for SSC 2012 and also these instructions carefully before applying for any of the SSC posts mentioned in the Notice. You must satisfy yourself that you are eligible for the post for which you are applying.
- Use only blue / black pen for filling up the SSC Application Form.
- Instructions have been given for most items in the SSC 2012 application itself which should be gone through carefully before filling up the boxes. For items for which instructions are not available or require further clarification, further instructions given below may be gone through carefully.
- Column 10 may be filled up carefully. Ex-Servicemen candidates are also required to fill up columns 10 and 10.1.
- Column No.12.1 – The category code for filling up this column is available in the Staff Selection Commission’s website http://ssc.nic.in.
- Column No. 12.2 – The age should be indicated as on closing date for receipt of SSC NER 2012 applications.
- Column No. 13 : relating to preference for posts may be left blank.
- Column No.17 Educational Qualification : The list of Educational Qualification and subjects mentioned in Appendix VII is not exhaustive. Candidates who possess any educational qualification or studied any subject other than those mentioned in the list at Appendix VII may use ‘Others’ for qualification and / or subject code.
- Candidates should read carefully the Essential Qualification required for the SSC post for which they are applying and ensure that they fulfill the same. Documents in support of Essential Qualifications should invariably be furnished along with the application failing which the applications for SSC 2012 will be summarily rejected.
- Column No.19 : Write your complete communication address including your Name in English in capital letters or in Hindi with blue / black ball pen. Do not forget to write 6 digit Pin in the boxes.
- Column No.20 : Paste your recent photograph of size 4cm x 5cm. Do not staple and do not get the photo attested. Please note that your application for SSC 2012 shall be rejected summarily without photograph.
- Column No.21 and 22 : Please to sign in running hand. Unsigned applications will be rejected. Signature in capital letters of English shall not be accepted and your application for SSC 2012 shall be summarily rejected. Variations in the signature will render the SSC 2012 application liable to be rejected.